What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched it. A few thoughts: 

1. Trump spewed lie after lie, some of them bordering on racism. 

2. I am so glad Pelosi is there. She knows exactly how to handle Trump. Nobody else would. 

3. I can’t believe Schumer of all people tricked Trump into taking responsiblity for the shutdown if it happens. How dumb was that? 

2. I am so glad Pelosi is there. She knows exactly how to handle Trump. Nobody else would. 

3. I can’t believe Schumer of all people tricked Trump into taking responsiblity for the shutdown if it happens. How dumb was that? 
all Trump's skills were clearly on display there....ignorance, volatility, impulsiveness, lying ...He thought he was going to control the room and got owned numerous times...he really is a tremendous negotiator...

Where is the fantastic dealmaker?
Its coming.

Trump: "I am shutting down the government until Chuck and Nancy agree to the $4B in funding we need to build the wall."

Government shut down.

Trump:  "I am the only one who can fix this problem!"

(a couple of weeks pass - new agreement is reached with even less money for border security)

Trump:  "I call this the Chuck and Nancy Bill - because they gave me everything - including almost $1B for border security"

The Dow is down 180 points since that meeting.
One analyst said that "the market was looking good until Trump took a detour into crazy town during his meeting with Pelosi and Schumer."  I thought that was a little troubling, because Trump is obviously the mayor of crazy town and it's a little disconcerting if the market hasn't already priced that in.

Last edited by a moderator:
From Free Republic: Trump ran circles around Chuck and Nancy...at last we have a President who stands up for the American people and not the Elites...if there is a shutdown, it’s completely on the Democrats...

They made the mistake of not telling him If you want a Border Wall get Mexico to pay for it as he promised. We can't afford it after all the tax cuts have ballooned the deficit. Missed a big opportunity there.

i bet they thought long and hard about keeping kelly versus bringing in el chapo though thats sort of like do you want steak or lobster either way you cant lose take that to the bank brohans 

More Nancy

”it goes to show you: you get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you”

and

”It’s like a manhood thing for him. As if manhood could ever be associated with him.”

More Nancy

”it goes to show you: you get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you”

and

”It’s like a manhood thing for him. As if manhood could ever be associated with him.”
Meh. JMHO, it's ok to just Barry Sanders a TD. I don't think these sorts of comments make it a better TD for her, and might diminish it a bit. Particularly the 2nd... almost delving into Trump-like personal attack. Would love to see one party or the other to start taking higher ground.

More Nancy

and

I actually think these comments are a mistake by her. She did fine in the meeting.  She doesn't need to get down in the dirt with Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread