What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. Particularity considering this:

Question: “Trump and his campaign welcomed & encouraged Russian interference?”

Mueller: “Yes.”

Question: “And then Trump and his campaign lied about it to cover it up?”

Mueller: “Yes.”

Schiff: "The Trump campaign officials built their strategy, their messaging strategy, around those stolen documents?"

Mueller: "Generally, that's true."

Schiff: "And then they lied to cover it up?"

Mueller: "Generally, that's true."
Trump supporter's reaction is "ha ha you're triggered" or to mock because it's indefensible.

Elected Republicans enabled this and that includes letting Russia interfere in the 2020 elections.  There isn't a way to stop them or Trump. 

Trump's library is going to be a small room with the collection of Dr. Seuss. Those are the only books you need to read in order to know what is up Trump's sleeve. Also, those are the only books he can read and, possibly, comprehend.

You better not utter the name Theodore Geisel though... that is fake news. Or, show Geisel's earlier WWII work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course. Particularity considering this:

Trump supporter's reaction is "ha ha you're triggered" or to mock because it's indefensible.

Elected Republicans enabled this and that includes letting Russia interfere in the 2020 elections.  There isn't a way to stop them or Trump. 
You for got "Schiff is a proven liar"

Trying to imagine what the reaction would be if any other president made a 9/11 joke at an event like this:

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1155848532055777280?s=21

Justin Baragona @justinbaragona

Just before signing the 9/11 victims compensation bill, Trump jokes with the first responders and their families that the stage may not hold all of them but that if it collapses they "are not falling very far"

9:32 AM · Jul 29, 2019
and lies.  more lies.  

Dan Lyons‏ @realdanlyons

GOP rallies around Trump 9/11 role. “While Obama and Biden were cowering in fear on Air Force 1, Mr. Trump was on the ground with first responders searching for survivors and pulling people to safety,” Jim Jordan says. “I remember seeing him on TV, running toward the danger.”

====

(edit - it was a joke, folks)

Dan Lyons‏ @realdanlyons

On @FoxNews tonight @DevinNunes calls for investigation into alleged @FBI coverup of “Mr. Trump’s significant contribution as a first responder after the devastating 9/11 attack,@. Who at the FBI destroyed the video evidence, and under whose orders?”

=======

Dan Lyons‏ @realdanlyons 6h6 hours ago

Now @LindseyGrahamSC says the president was being modest about his role in 9/11. “I think most people know the truth which is that Mr Trump was in fact a first responder on 9/11,” Graham says. “He’s a hero.”

=====

- I keep checking to see if this is parody.

Dan Lyons‏ @realdanlyons

GOP rallies around Trump 9/11 role. “While Obama and Biden were cowering in fear on Air Force 1, Mr. Trump was on the ground with first responders searching for survivors and pulling people to safety,” Jim Jordan says. “I remember seeing him on TV, running toward the danger.”

====

- Sovietesque.
Has to has to has to has to be a parody. I think Obama was still in college in 2001. :lol:

Jim Jordan is one of the dumbest people in congress, which makes things like that very believable. Edit: Even if that post is satire.

TRUMP CRITICS POST PHOTOS OF POVERTY, HOMELESSNESS IN REPUBLICAN DISTRICTS ACROSS U.S. 

"The point, which many have picked up on, is this...Poverty, homelessness, & crime can be seen across America. Singling out one city and Congressman (especially of the pedigree of @RepCummings) is not about addressing the problems. It's about something else. And we all know it."

Many current and former members of Congress from both sides of the aisle noted Trump should be more concerned because all of these cities are filled with Americans, not just members of a rival political party

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-critics-post-photos-poverty-homelessness-republican-districts-across-us-1451472

SaintsInDome2006 said:
Dan Lyons‏ @realdanlyons

On @FoxNews tonight @DevinNunes calls for investigation into alleged @FBI coverup of “Mr. Trump’s significant contribution as a first responder after the devastating 9/11 attack,@. Who at the FBI destroyed the video evidence, and under whose orders?”

=======

Dan Lyons‏ @realdanlyons 6h6 hours ago

Now @LindseyGrahamSC says the president was being modest about his role in 9/11. “I think most people know the truth which is that Mr Trump was in fact a first responder on 9/11,” Graham says. “He’s a hero.”

=====

- I keep checking to see if this is parody.
I just assumed it was....like when it was Obama's fault that Katrina wasn't dealt with properly.

SaintsInDome2006 said:
Dan Lyons‏ @realdanlyons

====

- Sovietesque.
:mellow: Just when I didn't think I could hate JJ any more. 

:mellow: Just when I didn't think I could hate JJ any more. 
Come on, search your memory, in the fog of dust and smoke from fires don't you remember a rotund figure with an orange flag toddling towards the rubble, using his superhuman strength to lift girders off of trapped mothers, administering CPR, first aid, and delivering babies?  That figure was Trump and that orange flag was not his safety vest or a flag, but his magnificent, totally natural hair.  He braved painful bone spurs, aching tiny hands, and a missed tee time to lend aid and comfort when New York, nay, the Nation needed him most.  In our darkest hour it was he who passed up a trip on Epstein's plane, a person he never knew and didn't like, passed up a rehearsal of Miss Teen World, put on his steel toed ### kicking boots he usually reserved for making only the best deals, and really saved the day.  While Hilary was engaged in the type of criminal activity that should have had her locked up, and while AOC was starting middle school (the slacker did not save one person that fateful day) he was leading us.  We should erect a statue to him on the scale of the Colossus of Rhodes, or maybe two, one dwarfing Lady Liberty out in the NYC harbor (it could bestride over her like he is taking a dump on her) and the other guarding our southern border like something out of Lord of the Rings.

Here are three actual, laughable quotes from today:

"I am the least racist person there is, anywhere in the world," Trump says.

“The African-American people have been calling the White House. They have never been so happy about what a president has done.”

TRUMP: "The African American community is so thankful. They've called me and they've said, 'finally somebody is telling the truth.'"

---

"Mr. Trump, the African American community is on the line..."

:lmao:  

"I am the least racist person there is, anywhere in the world," Trump says.

“The African-American people have been calling the White House. They have never been so happy about what a president has done.”

TRUMP: "The African American community is so thankful. They've called me and they've said, 'finally somebody is telling the truth.'"

---

Typical morning where he just makes stuff up so people talk about it all day.

Occasionally a theme resonates then he argues about it for a couple weeks. 

Current topic: Baltimore

His lies and wrong information just pile up because there are so many and they are replaced everyday with new ones.

Typical morning where he just makes stuff up so people talk about it all day.

Occasionally a theme resonates then he argues about it for a couple weeks. 

Current topic: Baltimore

His lies and wrong information just pile up because there are so many and they are replaced everyday with new ones.
And people somehow still defend the lies and BS because?  owning the libs of course.

Come on, search your memory, in the fog of dust and smoke from fires don't you remember a rotund figure with an orange flag toddling towards the rubble, using his superhuman strength to lift girders off of trapped mothers, administering CPR, first aid, and delivering babies?  That figure was Trump and that orange flag was not his safety vest or a flag, but his magnificent, totally natural hair.  He braved painful bone spurs, aching tiny hands, and a missed tee time to lend aid and comfort when New York, nay, the Nation need him most.  In our darkest hour it was he who passed up a trip on Epstein's plane, a person he never knew and didn't like, passed up a rehearsal of Miss Teen World, put on his steel toed ### kicking boots he usually reserved for making only the best deals, and really saved the day.  While Hilary was engaged in the type of criminal activity that should have had her locked up, and while AOC was starting middle school (the slacker did not save one person that fateful day) he was leading us.  We should erect a statue to him on the scale of the Colossus of Rhodes, or maybe two, one dwarfing Lady Liberty out in the NYC harbor (it could bestride over her like he is taking a dump on her) and the other guarding our southern border like something out of Lord of the Rings.
Actual picture

---

We have? Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have missed last week's meeting. 

"I love that guy, put him through."
In the old days on this board we would have had somebody dial up a user named "African American Community" in no time flat. For that matter, we would have had thousands of meme users springboarding off Trump's goofiness. He remains the gift that keeps on giving to parodists everywhere.

Come on, search your memory, in the fog of dust and smoke from fires don't you remember a rotund figure with an orange flag toddling towards the rubble, using his superhuman strength to lift girders off of trapped mothers, administering CPR, first aid, and delivering babies?  That figure was Trump and that orange flag was not his safety vest or a flag, but his magnificent, totally natural hair.  He braved painful bone spurs, aching tiny hands, and a missed tee time to lend aid and comfort when New York, nay, the Nation needed him most.  In our darkest hour it was he who passed up a trip on Epstein's plane, a person he never knew and didn't like, passed up a rehearsal of Miss Teen World, put on his steel toed ### kicking boots he usually reserved for making only the best deals, and really saved the day.  While Hilary was engaged in the type of criminal activity that should have had her locked up, and while AOC was starting middle school (the slacker did not save one person that fateful day) he was leading us.  We should erect a statue to him on the scale of the Colossus of Rhodes, or maybe two, one dwarfing Lady Liberty out in the NYC harbor (it could bestride over her like he is taking a dump on her) and the other guarding our southern border like something out of Lord of the Rings.
You had me believing it until I got to the bolded. That's stretching credibility too much.

Mile High said:
TRUMP CRITICS POST PHOTOS OF POVERTY, HOMELESSNESS IN REPUBLICAN DISTRICTS ACROSS U.S. 

"The point, which many have picked up on, is this...Poverty, homelessness, & crime can be seen across America. Singling out one city and Congressman (especially of the pedigree of @RepCummings) is not about addressing the problems. It's about something else. And we all know it."

Many current and former members of Congress from both sides of the aisle noted Trump should be more concerned because all of these cities are filled with Americans, not just members of a rival political party

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-critics-post-photos-poverty-homelessness-republican-districts-across-us-1451472
The fact that what Trump is doing is not immediately obvious to everyone is honestly frightening. 

The fact that what Trump is doing is not immediately obvious to everyone is honestly frightening. 
Personally I don't believe for a second that anyone doesn't know exactly what he's doing.

Some would just rather not admit it because they don't like being associated with voting for a known racist.

Mile High said:

The first cities the Nazis attacked were their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread