What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is "incorrect"?

Trump was asked if he was going to go pay his respects.

Trump said "no".

:shrug:

Not going is a mistake, imo.

I agree - if he went and did not show empathy towards Lewis' family and supporters for their loss, that would also be bad.  And, maybe this is simply a tacit acknowledgment that he can't show that kind of empathy, in that kind of setting, so not going is better than going.  But, if that is true - that is pretty sad. 

Trump did not attend the memorial for McCain, but I think that was at the family's request.  But, I think it is appropriate for the sitting president to pay respects to anyone who is given the honor of lying in state at the Capitol.  The president is a representative of the country in that role.
I completely agree. 

We're all better off that he isn't going, though. He wouldn't be able to resist making it about himself or the economy.

More like: “I also bought a new car. It will be delivered in two weeks”
Followed up with:

Trump (to staff): "go buy a car for me!"

Staff:  "They are sold out.  There are no cars available."

Trump (to neighbor): "You know what?  I am too busy to drive, so I went ahead and cancelled that new car that I definitely bought and is better than yours."

IS THERE ANYTHING THIS MAN CAN’T DO????
Say anything negative about Putin or Russia.

The Axios show on HBO aired an interview tonight with Trump, and no matter how hard he was pushed (by the excellent Jonathan Swan) about the bounties being put on the head of American troops, Trump refused to even consider Russian culpability. He called it "fake news". 

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1288414395392040960

:lmao:

Steven Dennis @StevenTDennis

Trump's Friday News Dump financial disclosure form lists this gem on the free legal services he received from Rudy Giuliani.

"Mr. Giuliani is not able to estimate the value of that pro bono publico counsel; therefore, the value is unascertainable"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread