What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
😳

This is today. Pompeo gives me the sense these emails are buried in a dangerous place, under a collapsed building perhaps.

😂😂😂

YOU may not believe polls, but this White House does. 
What's fantastic is I could care less about Hillary - put her in jail for all I care (assuming there's a reason).  I think they are coming to the realization that there's almost nothing they can do to get people to not vote Biden. 

Totally normal statement from our President during an interview this afternoon:

“If you #### around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are gonna do things to you that have never been done before.”
We've reached the desperation stage where we start threatening people who don't do what we want?  Fantastic - just what the country needs.

What's fantastic is I could care less about Hillary - put her in jail for all I care (assuming there's a reason).  I think they are coming to the realization that there's almost nothing they can do to get people to not vote Biden. 
If they had something would they wait until a couple days before the election?

Trumps day so far:
- Says the F-word in a live Rush Limbaugh interview.
- Plans another super spreader on the WH Lawn this weekend.
- Convinces Pompeo to release Hillary's emails because he still thinks he's running against Hillary.
- Pelosi Announces 25th Amendment Commission.

Of note, Friday is a day that ends in y.

I left out President Donald Trump is apparently going to have a “medical evaluation” on television tonight on Fox News.

There are no words for how weird this guy is.

Totally normal statement from our President during an interview this afternoon:

“If you #### around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are gonna do things to you that have never been done before.”
Who is "you"?

A. His doctors

B. Democrats

C. FBI

D. Michigan LEO

E. Congress

F. Chi-naaaa

G. SDNY

H. IRS

I. Duetsche Bank

J. Any former white house employee.

K. The 25 women

L. Joe and Mika

M. Steve Schmidt

N. Scotland

O. The Generals

P. Bob Woodward 

Q. George and Claudia Conway

R. Shifty Schiff

S. NY Times 

T. CNN

U. Dr. Fauci

V. Twitter

W. Rick Reilly

X. Rupert Murdock

Y. Meghan McCain

Z. Mitt Romney

I could keep going but 26 off the top of my head seems a good start for people to #### with him.

Who is "you"?

A. His doctors

B. Democrats

C. FBI

D. Michigan LEO

E. Congress

F. Chi-naaaa

G. SDNY

H. IRS

I. Duetsche Bank

J. Any former white house employee.

K. The 25 women

L. Joe and Mika

M. Steve Schmidt

N. Scotland

O. The Generals

P. Bob Woodward 

Q. George and Claudia Conway

R. Shifty Schiff

S. NY Times 

T. CNN

U. Dr. Fauci

V. Twitter

W. Rick Reilly

X. Rupert Murdock

Y. Meghan McCain

Z. Mitt Romney

I could keep going but 26 off the top of my head seems a good start for people to #### with him.
Apparently it was AA - Iran (AB being North Korea)

So need to worry, just another threat of nuclear force, thankfully wasn’t trying to incite domestic violence

I watched it. The dude has coconuts for walking around there asking those questions. I have to watch my step every day here in Citrus Co, FL- the oldest and whitest county in FL, at least at last census. 30 minutes from The Villages.

They call me the crazy lib at my 4 times a week pickleball games. When I pose questions like that to them they just get mad. I don't do it much anymore. 

There are alot of huge 4wd trucks riding around waving Trump flags and there is no way I'd put a Biden bumper sticker on my car.

Hillary...really?  They know she isn't running, right?
I think they've realized that they aren't going to sway voters. They need to make sure that their base all comes out to vote. I could see the Hillary emails strategy working there. 

More from his Rush Limbaugh interview today:

Trump depicted the New York investigations as merely the latest witch hunt. “I had to beat off the phony Mueller report, I had to beat off all this stuff, I had to beat off impeachment, I had to beat off Congress, everything else … they then sent it to New York, which is all political … have to beat that off.”

Trump is going to have a lot on his hands.

More from his Rush Limbaugh interview today:

Trump depicted the New York investigations as merely the latest witch hunt. “I had to beat off the phony Mueller report, I had to beat off all this stuff, I had to beat off impeachment, I had to beat off Congress, everything else … they then sent it to New York, which is all political … have to beat that off.”

Trump is going to have a lot on his hands.
I see what you did there.

My wife has had 4 Biden signs stolen now.  The one she has out now is full of glitter.  I'd rather touch razor blades that stuff that glitter mess in my back seat.  
:lmao: I bought a bunch of gift baskets from Sam's 8 years ago and the bow had glitter on them.  I still see it sparkle in the back of my car to this day. It's impossible to get rid of. Like me at a party. 

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: I bought a bunch of gift baskets from Sam's 8 years ago and the bow had glitter on them.  I still see it sparkle in the back of my car to this day. It's impossible to get rid of. Like me at a party. 

My wife has had 4 Biden signs stolen now.  The one she has out now is full of glitter.  I'd rather touch razor blades than stuff that glitter mess in my back seat.  
Package thief vs glitter bomb

A Brief History of Trump Campaign Managers:

1) Corey Lewandowski — charged with battery.
2) Paul Manafort — convicted of fraud.
3) Steve Bannon — indicted for fraud.
4) Brad Parscale — arrested, accused of embezzlement.
5) Bill Stepien — tested positive for Covid-19.

"So you're not wearing a mask because everyone else here isn't wearing a mask"

"We're not sheeple"

"But if everyone here started wearing a mask, you'd follow along?"

"Yep"

"But you're not sheeple?"

"Nope, not sheeple"
That was painful. So was the end with the debt consolidation guy. 

Honestly, these snippets seem almost too good to be true. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread