Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

• Replies 141.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SaintsInDome2006

• Henry Ford

• packersfan

• timschochet

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't know for a while, but my final chemo treatment was a week and a half ago, the side effects are subsiding, and I feel better than I have in a long time. Thanks for asking.

So that whole, "I bet you wimps would never challenge big, bad Donald physically" stuff got me thinking last night. I sincerely believe that I could defeat an entire gauntlet of all living Presid

You kidding?  For those on the right, the past 8 years the supporters have been focused almost totally on how much the democrats were the enemy.  It was on fox news, on talk radio, on the breitbart an

Trumps day so far:
- Says the F-word in a live Rush Limbaugh interview.
- Plans another super spreader on the WH Lawn this weekend.
- Convinces Pompeo to release Hillary's emails because he still thinks he's running against Hillary.
- Pelosi Announces 25th Amendment Commission.

Of note, Friday is a day that ends in y.

4 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

I left out President Donald Trump is apparently going to have a “medical evaluation” on television tonight on Fox News.

There are no words for how weird this guy is.

O/U on “I’ve never seen anything like this!”

8 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

I left out President Donald Trump is apparently going to have a “medical evaluation” on television tonight on Fox News.

There are no words for how weird this guy is.

And did I read correctly that the Doc doing this...was a "just the flu" guy?

1 hour ago, BobbyLayne said:

Totally normal statement from our President during an interview this afternoon:

“If you #### around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are gonna do things to you that have never been done before.”

Who is "you"?

A. His doctors

B. Democrats

C. FBI

D. Michigan LEO

E. Congress

F. Chi-naaaa

G. SDNY

H. IRS

I. Duetsche Bank

J. Any former white house employee.

K. The 25 women

L. Joe and Mika

M. Steve Schmidt

N. Scotland

O. The Generals

P. Bob Woodward 

Q. George and Claudia Conway

R. Shifty Schiff

S. NY Times 

T. CNN

U. Dr. Fauci

V. Twitter

W. Rick Reilly

X. Rupert Murdock

Y. Meghan McCain

Z. Mitt Romney

I could keep going but 26 off the top of my head seems a good start for people to #### with him.

1 minute ago, Joe Mammy said:

Who is "you"?

A. His doctors

B. Democrats

C. FBI

D. Michigan LEO

E. Congress

F. Chi-naaaa

G. SDNY

H. IRS

I. Duetsche Bank

J. Any former white house employee.

K. The 25 women

L. Joe and Mika

M. Steve Schmidt

N. Scotland

O. The Generals

P. Bob Woodward 

Q. George and Claudia Conway

R. Shifty Schiff

S. NY Times 

T. CNN

U. Dr. Fauci

V. Twitter

W. Rick Reilly

X. Rupert Murdock

Y. Meghan McCain

Z. Mitt Romney

I could keep going but 26 off the top of my head seems a good start for people to #### with him.

Apparently it was AA - Iran (AB being North Korea)

So need to worry, just another threat of nuclear force, thankfully wasn’t trying to incite domestic violence

20 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

I watched it. The dude has coconuts for walking around there asking those questions. I have to watch my step every day here in Citrus Co, FL- the oldest and whitest county in FL, at least at last census. 30 minutes from The Villages.

They call me the crazy lib at my 4 times a week pickleball games. When I pose questions like that to them they just get mad. I don't do it much anymore. 

There are alot of huge 4wd trucks riding around waving Trump flags and there is no way I'd put a Biden bumper sticker on my car.

2 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Hillary...really?  They know she isn't running, right?

I think they've realized that they aren't going to sway voters. They need to make sure that their base all comes out to vote. I could see the Hillary emails strategy working there. 

More from his Rush Limbaugh interview today:

Trump depicted the New York investigations as merely the latest witch hunt. “I had to beat off the phony Mueller report, I had to beat off all this stuff, I had to beat off impeachment, I had to beat off Congress, everything else … they then sent it to New York, which is all political … have to beat that off.”

Trump is going to have a lot on his hands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 6
1 hour ago, Joe Mammy said:

More from his Rush Limbaugh interview today:

Trump depicted the New York investigations as merely the latest witch hunt. “I had to beat off the phony Mueller report, I had to beat off all this stuff, I had to beat off impeachment, I had to beat off Congress, everything else … they then sent it to New York, which is all political … have to beat that off.”

Trump is going to have a lot on his hands.

I see what you did there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
26 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

Trump yard sign rigged with razor blades left town worker needing 13 stitches

I don't know how those razor blades got there. She should be in jail. 

My wife has had 4 Biden signs stolen now.  The one she has out now is full of glitter.  I'd rather touch razor blades than stuff that glitter mess in my back seat.  

Edited by beef
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
3 minutes ago, beef said:

My wife has had 4 Biden signs stolen now.  The one she has out now is full of glitter.  I'd rather touch razor blades that stuff that glitter mess in my back seat.  

:lmao: I bought a bunch of gift baskets from Sam's 8 years ago and the bow had glitter on them.  I still see it sparkle in the back of my car to this day. It's impossible to get rid of. Like me at a party. 

Edited by 2Squirrels1Nut
  • Laughing 2
22 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

:lmao: I bought a bunch of gift baskets from Sam's 8 years ago and the bow had glitter on them.  I still see it sparkle in the back of my car to this day. It's impossible to get rid of. Like me at a party. 

26 minutes ago, beef said:

My wife has had 4 Biden signs stolen now.  The one she has out now is full of glitter.  I'd rather touch razor blades than stuff that glitter mess in my back seat.  

Package thief vs glitter bomb

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 2

A Brief History of Trump Campaign Managers:

1) Corey Lewandowski — charged with battery.
2) Paul Manafort — convicted of fraud.
3) Steve Bannon — indicted for fraud.
4) Brad Parscale — arrested, accused of embezzlement.
5) Bill Stepien — tested positive for Covid-19.

• Sad 1

It's time

When the FBI stops a plot to kidnap a governor, & the President can't thank the FBI b/c he's fighting w/ them-& he can't be thankful for the governor's safety, b/c he's fighting w/ her-& he can't condemn the terrorists b/c they're his supporters...it's time for a new President.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, belljr said:

You believe in protecting life.

Yes

Why aren't you wearing a mask

:mellow:

"So you're not wearing a mask because everyone else here isn't wearing a mask"

"We're not sheeple"

"But if everyone here started wearing a mask, you'd follow along?"

"Yep"

"But you're not sheeple?"

"Nope, not sheeple"

• Like 4
1 hour ago, McBokonon said:

Wow. 

It's instances like these that I think are the best refutations to vast government conspiracy theories. There's just simply no way some guy like Chuck Grassley can be useful in orchestrated one or keep it a secret. Same goes for Trump. 

On 10/12/2020 at 8:34 AM, gianmarco said:

"So you're not wearing a mask because everyone else here isn't wearing a mask"

"We're not sheeple"

"But if everyone here started wearing a mask, you'd follow along?"

"Yep"

"But you're not sheeple?"

"Nope, not sheeple"

That was painful. So was the end with the debt consolidation guy. 

Honestly, these snippets seem almost too good to be true. 

Sometimes it’s hard to decide which of the 9 holy #### this guy is our President threads to list in:

”Barron Trump. You know, he had, he had the -- Corooona-19. The China virus. It's got 21 different names. I could go over it. But to me, corona means Italy. China is China. And it came from China. So he had the China virus. Right? I don't even think he knew he had it. He was fine within like two seconds. Barron is beautiful and he's free. Free."

- DJT at a midwestern rally tonight 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2
14 hours ago, BobbyLayne said:

Sometimes it’s hard to decide which of the 9 holy #### this guy is our President threads to list in:

”Barron Trump. You know, he had, he had the -- Corooona-19. The China virus. It's got 21 different names. I could go over it. But to me, corona means Italy. China is China. And it came from China. So he had the China virus. Right? I don't even think he knew he had it. He was fine within like two seconds. Barron is beautiful and he's free. Free."

- DJT at a midwestern rally tonight 

Wut?

It now seems almost amazing that people used to make fun of W's intelligence.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Wut?

That used to really piss me off and I think one of the reasons why we have Trump. A bunch of intellectual "superiors" who never make a mistake. 

Edited by 2Squirrels1Nut
43 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Wut?

Rich corrooonian leather

or was it two Corinthian? who knows. nobody knew this European stuff until I brought it up. I said, “This coronavirus, it sounds Italian.” And this doctor came up to me, big guy, tears in his eyes, and said “Sir....sir I just want to thank you...”

• Laughing 1
55 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:
1 hour ago, AAABatteries said:

Wut?

That used to really piss me off and I think one of the reasons why we have Trump. A bunch of intellectual "superiors" who never make a mistake. 

Doesn’t play in Peoria. #iamoldnow

Kind of the same reason people hated on the Clintons, and helps explain the appeal of the Republican Party - the pre-Trump GOP, before it became solely identity politics and the cult of personality.

Democrats in the Clinton era and beyond were often very wonky. They would appeal to voters by explaining why their government policy was a better solution than the same old trickle down voodoo economics the Reaganites were offering. There is a particular subculture they were going for: eastern elites who went to prep school, Ivy League, Seven Sisters, and celebrities. The smartest people in the room party. They thought it was about having better ideas.

Republicans were always more pragmatic. It was about getting the government out of your lives. Less regulation, lower interest rates, lower taxes, let the invisible hand do what it does best. Most importantly, they understood the messaging needed to be simple. Ds would appeal to intellect, Rs knew it was about emotions. The GOP has always been better at sloganeering (“It’s the economy, stupid” being a notable exception.)

It has been a long time since the defining differentiation of the two parties was the size and role of government in our lives.

Now everything is geared toward identity politics. Years and years of wedge issues have driven us to a point where we seldom have meaningful dialogue. Each side takes a position, entrenches, won’t compromise, and talks past one another.

• Thanks 1