What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.  But it will never not be amazing to me that seemingly every single person who works alongside Trump comes out telling the exact same story about how awful he is as a person.  I honestly can't think of anyone in any line of work who is held in such universal contempt by the folks who get to know them.  Even late-career Marlon Brando had his well-wishers.

Edit: Bill Romonowski maybe?
Jerry Lee Lewis is a real SOB I hear. 

President Donald Trump interrupted one of the earliest classified briefings of his presidency to ask top intelligence officials if they would like a milkshake, according to a new report from Politico. 

"Does anyone want a malt?" Trump reportedly said during the briefing, calling a waiter into the room. "We have the best malts, you have to try them."
You know, there's a part of me that is going to miss this buffoonery.  :lmao:

You know, there's a part of me that is going to miss this buffoonery.  :lmao:
Stories like these--and we have all forgotten  how many of them--are the reason I have no fear of Trump "deciding not to accept the results". 

There are lifetime American Patriots, in the military, Secret Service, State Department, FBI, CIA and Justice Department. People who love this country more than any of us can know (me, anyway). I assume these people daydream about being the group that gets the assignment to physically remove this Superman from the White House. 

After I takes my vitamins, and I say my prayers, like any good Hulkamaniac, I PRAY that Trump fights the results. 

Let’s play what if...

Say Trump loses. He lives as long as his father did.

What does his next 20 years look like?
I seriously think he just starts running again for 2024.  Temp job on some conservative tv network to give him free weekly exposure until then. If he loses again, just rinse and repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he loses, I think the republican party kicks him out and Trump runs as a 3rd party in 2024.  He'll have Ivanka run with him.  And he'll garner quite a bit of the vote, too.  Teddy Roosevelt comes to mind.  He garnered 27% of the popular vote as a 3rd party candidate.  Trump will do well, but I doubt he has enough to ever return to the Oval Office.  

https://theweek.com/speedreads/944607/trump-reportedly-invited-waiter-into-secret-intelligence-briefing-room-order-milkshake

Trump reportedly invited a waiter into a top secret intelligence briefing room to order a milkshake

Not shocking just embarrassingly normal. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oOv3cuP8M4
He really is a lot like the Larry David character playing George Steinbrenner in Seinfeld.  And the thing is, I'm not even the least bit upset over this incident.  It's so......on brand for him. :lmao:

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
During his Arizona rally, President Trump says, "They're getting tired of the pandemic, aren't we? You turn on CNN. That's all they cover. Covid, covid, pandemic. Covid, covid, covid. They're trying to talk people out of voting...People aren't buying it, CNN, you dumb bastards."

😍😂😍😂

Another entry: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1318282942762934272?s=21

"I call the head of Exxon. I'll use a company. 'How, how are you doing, how's energy coming? When are doing the exploration? Oh, you need a couple of permits, huh?' But I call the head of Exxon, I say, 'you know, I'd love you to send me $25m for the campaign'”

Today he called Fauci an "idiot". 

"I call the head of Exxon. I'll use a company. 'How, how are you doing, how's energy coming? When are doing the exploration? Oh, you need a couple of permits, huh?' But I call the head of Exxon, I say, 'you know, I'd love you to send me $25m for the campaign'”
Does he think these are winning positions? “Fauci is an idiot” and “I extort money from companies”? Do actual people listen to that and think “yes, I agree with that”? Unreal.

There's a latin phrase for this but it just won't come to me. Jumpy and pro quo? 

President Trump’s strategy is to call Biden a criminal and tells a reporter he is a criminal for not reporting it. How does that kind of nonsense work for anyone beyond his base? For that matter how does it even work for his base? Actually he  is trying to say AG Barr is just too nice of a guy to arrest Biden. Wake up America, how is this race even close in some states? For all those close to Trump when this election is over, win or lose, for President Trump’s sake, seek psychiatric help for him.

That seems like it would be illegal in times when anything mattered anymore. 

The China bank account story seems like no big deal to me. One of his companies - that does business in China - has a bank account there. Ok.

If I am missing something, please let me know.

The China bank account story seems like no big deal to me. One of his companies - that does business in China - has a bank account there. Ok.

If I am missing something, please let me know.
Well there is the fact that he owns a company that does business in China. No divestment from his assets as would usually be the case with past presidents, but hey, this is no past president, right? He can do what he wants.

Well there is the fact that he owns a company that does business in China. No divestment from his assets as would usually be the case with past presidents, but hey, this is no past president, right? He can do what he wants.

Yea. Its absurd that he hasn't divested his business interests. Especially when he had all those wonderful binders of blank pages. 

But that's not a new scandal. So the bank account doesn't seem to add anything new to his horribleness.

Yea. Its absurd that he hasn't divested his business interests. Especially when he had all those wonderful binders of blank pages. 

But that's not a new scandal. So the bank account doesn't seem to add anything new to his horribleness.
No probably not, maybe I just haven’t looked at the news in 12 hours, but I haven’t seen the bank account thing yet. But I did feel the need to point out the trading in China while simultaneously conducting a trade war with China may have some conflict. But a business having a bank account in the country it operates out of isn’t really a surprise. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread