What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...CMONNNN. Are we all being trolled? There’s no way this is all real. Am I in a coma right now??

You have to look at the pics in the link, it’s hilarious.

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1318988352918487040?s=20

Mike Sington

@MikeSington

Trying to impress her, Kayleigh McEnany hands Leslie Stahl a large book containing the Administration’s work on health care. I don’t think she expected Stahl to look at the book, because it’s blank.

I mean...CMONNNN. Are we all being trolled? There’s no way this is all real. Am I in a coma right now??

Mike Sington

@MikeSington

Trying to impress her, Kayleigh McEnany hands Leslie Stahl a large book containing the Administration’s work on health care. I don’t think she expected Stahl to look at the book, because it’s blank.
It would be a lot more funny if hundreds of thousands of Americans haven't died because of his refusal to do anything BUT try to take health care away. 

• Smile
Reactions: Ned

Mike Sington

@MikeSington

Are we currently living in the twilight zone?

Mike Sington

@MikeSington

that just can’t be real

• Smile
Reactions: Ned

Mike Sington

@MikeSington

That might be one of the biggest own goals in the history of politics. Devastating and the perfect metaphor for GOP policies. That hasn’t hit the greater populace yet. I have a tough time believing it’s real also. But if it is.....damning. 

Mike Sington

@MikeSington

To be fair, it's only the first couple of pages.  I doubt that it's truly a blank book.  There's no other pictures showing anything beyond that so I think this is probably nothing.

To be fair, it's only the first couple of pages.  I doubt that it's truly a blank book.  There's no other pictures showing anything beyond that so I think this is probably nothing.
I agree. I don't believe that book is really blank.  No one could be that stupid.  Don't get me wrong.  They are very stupid and I have no doubt that all those pages on stage to declare the divestiture were blank.  But you don't hand someone a book and not expect them to at least leaf through it.

Heck, even ad agency folks are smart enough to throw in some Lorem ipsum text.  Plus with mail-in voting already begun it would wrong for 60 minutes to keep this to themselves until Sunday evening.  At the very least CBS should be promoting the interview with "Why did a Trump administration official hand Lesley Stahl a blank book that was purported to contain the administration's work on healthcare.  Tune in Sunday night to find out."   

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Sington

@MikeSington

Of course this is, what, the third time they have tried to pass off blank papers as actual documents?  This is something aliens would do. Like their eye sight can't see the print on the paper so they think humans are just really impressed with paper itself. 

I agree. I don't believe that book is really blank.  No one could be that stupid.  Don't get me wrong.  They are very stupid and I have no doubt that all those pages on stage to declare the divestiture were blank.  But you don't hand someone a book and not expect them to at least leaf through it.

Heck, even ad agency folks are smart enough to throw in some Lorem ipsum text.  Plus with mail-in voting already begun it would wrong for 60 minutes to keep this to themselves until Sunday evening.  At the very least CBS should be promoting the interview with "Why did a Trump administration official hand Lesley Stahl a blank book that was purported to contain the administration's work on healthcare.  Tune in Sunday night to find out."   
I'm going to go ahead and push all in before the flop. 

I guess it says something when an 18-year Trump Org employee releases a book detailing racist statements made by our President and it hardly is a blip on the news cycle. 

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-10-16/new-book-by-former-trump-aide-reveals-early-racist-comments

She recalled Trump berating her when he spotted a Black worker on a construction site.

“Get him off there right now,” he said, “and don’t ever let that happen again. I don’t want people to think that Trump Tower is being built by Black people.”

Trump turned red-faced when she brought a young Black job applicant into the lobby of another building, she wrote.

“Barbara, I don’t want Black kids sitting in the lobby where people come to buy million-dollar apartments!”

Res wrote that Trump hired a German residential manager, believing his heritage made him “especially clean and orderly,” and then joked in front of Jewish executives that “this guy still reminisces about the ovens, so you guys better watch out for him.”
Trump and his campaign often pointed to Res during the 2016 election as an example of his progressive history of hiring and promoting women. But during her 18-year tenure, she wrote, Trump talked frequently and graphically about women’s looks and his own sexual exploits — and forced Res to fire a woman because she was pregnant and bar her own secretary from important meetings because she did not look like a model.

Stahl: You're OK with some tough questions?

Trump: No, I'm not.

(pretty much sums up his presidency)
The WH released the interview :lol:

I don't even know what's going on anymore.  Why would they do that?  It's not like it's a good look for him.  They just want to get it out there ASAP so people can see it and forget about it?

I don't even know what's going on anymore.  Why would they do that?  It's not like it's a good look for him.  They just want to get it out there ASAP so people can see it and forget about it?
It's all about crafting a narrative that the media is unfair, that he's a victim, and that everyone is out to get him.

It's all about crafting a narrative that the media is unfair, that he's a victim, and that everyone is out to get him.
That would work if he didn't spend every waking moment antagonizing the media, or even people who dare disagree with him. Kinda hard to feel bad for him when he starts the fight pretty much every time.

..especially before tonight's debate.  Tough questions OK?  "No, they're not!"  So everyone knows he'll be resisting all the questions tonight.  Why draw attention to it?   :loco:

gianmarco said:
Maybe the information is on the bottom edge of each page.  You know, where as you flip through the pages, you see the action?

..especially before tonight's debate.  Tough questions OK?  "No, they're not!"  So everyone knows he'll be resisting all the questions tonight.  Why draw attention to it?   :loco:
I ran for two different offices. I did some research on how to be a candidate. I learned to never, ever do a live interview without knowledge of the questions beforehand.

Trump barely prepares and usually wings it. When he doesn't, Trump comes off as an automaton.

I have no idea how Trump will react with a cut mic.

It's worked for every other story that would've sunk any other President...3 days latter, poof, forgotten...

https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/22/dutch-hacker-trump-twitter-account-password/

A Dutch security researcher says he accessed President Trump’s @realDonaldTrump Twitter account last week by guessing his password: “maga2020!”.

Victor Gevers, a security researcher at the GDI Foundation and chair of the Dutch Institute for Vulnerability Disclosure, which finds and reports security vulnerabilities, told TechCrunch he guessed the president’s account password and was successful on the fifth attempt.

The account was not protected by two-factor authentication, granting Gevers access to the president’s account.

After logging in, he emailed US-CERT, a division of Homeland Security’s cyber unit Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), to disclose the security lapse, which TechCrunch has seen. Gevers said the president’s Twitter  password was changed shortly after.

It’s the second time Gevers has gained access to Trump’s Twitter account.

The first time was in 2016, when Gevers and two others extracted and cracked Trump’s password from the 2012 LinkedIn breach. The researchers took his password — “yourefired” — his catchphrase from the television show The Apprentice — and found it let them into his Twitter account. Gevers reported the breach to local authorities in the Netherlands, with suggestions on how Trump could improve his password security. One of the passwords he suggested at the time was “maga2020!” he said. Gevers said he “did not expect” the password to work years later.
I wonder if Trump changed it back to "yourefired".

I ran for two different offices. I did some research on how to be a candidate. I learned to never, ever do a live interview without knowledge of the questions beforehand.

Trump barely prepares and usually wings it. When he doesn't, Trump comes off as an automaton.

I have no idea how Trump will react with a cut mic.
He'll probably just start shouting like a maniac.

The 60 Minutes interview was painful to watch. Trump gave nothing but a poo-poo platter of lies and obfuscation. He couldn't answer Lesley Stahl straight on any single question, just blathering and whining.

Kudos to her, though. She kept asking him about his "beautiful health plan" that he has had four years to come up with, and has produced zilch. 

The 60 Minutes interview was painful to watch. Trump gave nothing but a poo-poo platter of lies and obfuscation. He couldn't answer Lesley Stahl straight on any single question, just blathering and whining.

Kudos to her, though. She kept asking him about his "beautiful health plan" that he has had four years to come up with, and has produced zilch. 
It's Pence that really drives me crazy.  He gives that look of sincerity as he dodges every. single. question.  

Kamala, though, should have just answered the question about her being a liberal by owning up to it.  "Yes, my leanings are liberal, based on my background.  But we have a diverse party.  We'll work together as a party to find common ground that, in the end, benefits all Americans."  Why would that be so hard?

tri-man 47 said:
It's Pence that really drives me crazy.  He gives that look of sincerity as he dodges every. single. question.  

Kamala, though, should have just answered the question about her being a liberal by owning up to it.  "Yes, my leanings are liberal, based on my background.  But we have a diverse party.  We'll work together as a party to find common ground that, in the end, benefits all Americans."  Why would that be so hard?
Pence is the artful dodger, Harris just starts laughing at questions she does not want to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread