Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

• Replies 142.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SaintsInDome2006

• Henry Ford

• packersfan

• timschochet

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't know for a while, but my final chemo treatment was a week and a half ago, the side effects are subsiding, and I feel better than I have in a long time. Thanks for asking.

So that whole, "I bet you wimps would never challenge big, bad Donald physically" stuff got me thinking last night. I sincerely believe that I could defeat an entire gauntlet of all living Presid

You kidding?  For those on the right, the past 8 years the supporters have been focused almost totally on how much the democrats were the enemy.  It was on fox news, on talk radio, on the breitbart an

On 10/5/2020 at 9:11 AM, Ilov80s said:

I mean the papers were blank so it’s hard to draw any other conclusion 

it  was NOT a photo op.

he was pre signing the Executive Orders for the beautiful health care plan, the massive middle class tax cuts and the perfect stimulus package that are ready to go, and we'll see soon, probably in a couple of weeks.

2 minutes ago, song said:

it  was NOT a photo op.

he was pre signing the Executive Orders for the beautiful health care plan, the massive middle class tax cuts and the perfect stimulus package that are ready to go, and we'll see soon, probably in a couple of weeks.

And approving the beautiful drug for the seniors...you probably didn't know this, but he is a senior as well.  

• Laughing 1

I am surprised this has been posted yet or am I missing it? To be fair there are stem cells from aborted cells used in the final product. Only in the research that devolped the product but some may have issues with it none the less.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/regeneron-trump-covid-cure-aborted-fetal-tissue/&ved=2ahUKEwieoaTqjqbsAhVNZ80KHaosBM8Q0PADegQIChAe&usg=AOvVaw1uLpzmTY0nMtwQ362gH1r9

Edited by lazyike

Man, Trump tweeted out against Steve Schmidt and got absolutely torn apart in his reply. 

In his typical presidential form, Trump wrote, “I’ve beaten him and his very few remaining clients so much, and so badly, that he has become a blathering idiot.”

Then Schmidt replied:

“You’ve never beaten me at anything. This is our first dance. Did you like, Covita? We are so much better at this than your team of crooks, wife beaters, degenerates, weirdos and losers.

You are losing. We heard you loved Evita. You saw it so many times. Where will you live out your years in disgrace? Will you buy Jeffrey Epstein’s island? One last extra special deal from him? Or will you be drooling on yourself in a suite at Walter Reed? Maybe you will be in prison?

I bet you fear that. The Manhattan District Attorney may not be around to cover for you or your crooked kids anymore. Eliza Orlins doesn’t believe in different sets of rules for the Trumps. What about the State Attorney General? You know what you’ve done.

Oh, Donald. Who do you owe almost $500 million in personally guaranteed loans to? It's all coming down. You think you and your disgusting family are going to be in deal-flow next year? Are you really that delusional?

You are lucky Chris Wallace interrupted you after Joe Biden said you weren’t smart. You started to melt down. That’s the place that hurts the most. Right? Fred Sr., knew it. You’ve spent your whole life proving it. You aren’t very smart. You couldn’t take the SAT on your own. What was the real score? 970? We both know you know.

Are the steroids wearing off? Is the euphoria fading? Do you feel foggy? Tired? Do you ache? How is the breathing? Hmmm. Are you watching TV today? We will have some nice surprises for you. Everyone is laughing at you. You are a joke. A splendid moron turned deadly clown.

Did you watch Martha McSally in her debate against American hero, fighter pilot, test pilot, astronaut Capt. Mark Kelly? She is so embarrassed by you. She is ashamed and full of self-loathing for the choice she made in following you over the cliff. She is in free fall now. She will lose, like most of them, because of you.

We hear from the White House and the campaign everyday. They are betraying you. They are looking to get out alive and salvage careers and their names. It’s Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner vs. Donald Trump Jr., and Kimberly Guilfoyle on the inside. They are at war over scraps and who gets to command what will be the remnants of your rancid cult.

It’s almost over now. You are the greatest failure in American history. You are the worst president in American history. Disgrace will always precede your name. Your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will grow up ashamed of their names.

One day, I suppose there will be some small and not-much-visited library that bears your name. It will be the type of place where a drunk walks by, staring at the wall for a minute, before deciding it is beneath his dignity to piss on. That’s what is waiting for you.
Joe Biden is a better man. He’s smarter. He’s winning.

Do you remember when you didn’t want to name Donald Trump Jr., Donald because you were worried about him being a loser named Donald? You were right about that. He is.

But it is you who will be remembered as America’s greatest loser. You will be crushed in the election!”

• Thanks 1

Totally normal statement from our President during an interview this afternoon:

“If you #### around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are gonna do things to you that have never been done before.”

Secretary Pompeo tells Fox he’s working to get more of @HillaryClinton’s emails out before the election.

PERINO: Will that happen before the election?

POMPEO: Doing it as fast as we can. I certainly, I certainly think there'll be more to see before the election

😳

This is today. Pompeo gives me the sense these emails are buried in a dangerous place, under a collapsed building perhaps.

😂😂😂

YOU may not believe polls, but this White House does. 

21 minutes ago, massraider said:

😳

This is today. Pompeo gives me the sense these emails are buried in a dangerous place, under a collapsed building perhaps.

😂😂😂

YOU may not believe polls, but this White House does. 

What's fantastic is I could care less about Hillary - put her in jail for all I care (assuming there's a reason).  I think they are coming to the realization that there's almost nothing they can do to get people to not vote Biden. 

34 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

“If you #### around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are gonna do things to you that have never been done before.”

We've reached the desperation stage where we start threatening people who don't do what we want?  Fantastic - just what the country needs.

20 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

What's fantastic is I could care less about Hillary - put her in jail for all I care (assuming there's a reason).  I think they are coming to the realization that there's almost nothing they can do to get people to not vote Biden. 

If they had something would they wait until a couple days before the election?

Trumps day so far:
- Says the F-word in a live Rush Limbaugh interview.
- Plans another super spreader on the WH Lawn this weekend.
- Convinces Pompeo to release Hillary's emails because he still thinks he's running against Hillary.
- Pelosi Announces 25th Amendment Commission.

Of note, Friday is a day that ends in y.

4 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

I left out President Donald Trump is apparently going to have a “medical evaluation” on television tonight on Fox News.

There are no words for how weird this guy is.

O/U on “I’ve never seen anything like this!”

8 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

I left out President Donald Trump is apparently going to have a “medical evaluation” on television tonight on Fox News.

There are no words for how weird this guy is.

And did I read correctly that the Doc doing this...was a "just the flu" guy?

1 hour ago, BobbyLayne said:

Who is "you"?

A. His doctors

B. Democrats

C. FBI

D. Michigan LEO

E. Congress

F. Chi-naaaa

G. SDNY

H. IRS

I. Duetsche Bank

J. Any former white house employee.

K. The 25 women

L. Joe and Mika

M. Steve Schmidt

N. Scotland

O. The Generals

P. Bob Woodward 

Q. George and Claudia Conway

R. Shifty Schiff

S. NY Times 

T. CNN

U. Dr. Fauci

V. Twitter

W. Rick Reilly

X. Rupert Murdock

Y. Meghan McCain

Z. Mitt Romney

I could keep going but 26 off the top of my head seems a good start for people to #### with him.

1 minute ago, Joe Mammy said:

Who is "you"?

A. His doctors

B. Democrats

C. FBI

D. Michigan LEO

E. Congress

F. Chi-naaaa

G. SDNY

H. IRS

I. Duetsche Bank

J. Any former white house employee.

K. The 25 women

L. Joe and Mika

M. Steve Schmidt

N. Scotland

O. The Generals

P. Bob Woodward 

Q. George and Claudia Conway

R. Shifty Schiff

S. NY Times 

T. CNN

U. Dr. Fauci

V. Twitter

W. Rick Reilly

X. Rupert Murdock

Y. Meghan McCain

Z. Mitt Romney

I could keep going but 26 off the top of my head seems a good start for people to #### with him.

Apparently it was AA - Iran (AB being North Korea)

So need to worry, just another threat of nuclear force, thankfully wasn’t trying to incite domestic violence

20 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

I watched it. The dude has coconuts for walking around there asking those questions. I have to watch my step every day here in Citrus Co, FL- the oldest and whitest county in FL, at least at last census. 30 minutes from The Villages.

They call me the crazy lib at my 4 times a week pickleball games. When I pose questions like that to them they just get mad. I don't do it much anymore. 

There are alot of huge 4wd trucks riding around waving Trump flags and there is no way I'd put a Biden bumper sticker on my car.

2 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Hillary...really?  They know she isn't running, right?

I think they've realized that they aren't going to sway voters. They need to make sure that their base all comes out to vote. I could see the Hillary emails strategy working there. 

More from his Rush Limbaugh interview today:

Trump depicted the New York investigations as merely the latest witch hunt. “I had to beat off the phony Mueller report, I had to beat off all this stuff, I had to beat off impeachment, I had to beat off Congress, everything else … they then sent it to New York, which is all political … have to beat that off.”

Trump is going to have a lot on his hands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 6
1 hour ago, Joe Mammy said:

More from his Rush Limbaugh interview today:

Trump depicted the New York investigations as merely the latest witch hunt. “I had to beat off the phony Mueller report, I had to beat off all this stuff, I had to beat off impeachment, I had to beat off Congress, everything else … they then sent it to New York, which is all political … have to beat that off.”

Trump is going to have a lot on his hands.

I see what you did there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
26 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

Trump yard sign rigged with razor blades left town worker needing 13 stitches

I don't know how those razor blades got there. She should be in jail. 

My wife has had 4 Biden signs stolen now.  The one she has out now is full of glitter.  I'd rather touch razor blades than stuff that glitter mess in my back seat.  

Edited by beef
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
3 minutes ago, beef said:

My wife has had 4 Biden signs stolen now.  The one she has out now is full of glitter.  I'd rather touch razor blades that stuff that glitter mess in my back seat.  

:lmao: I bought a bunch of gift baskets from Sam's 8 years ago and the bow had glitter on them.  I still see it sparkle in the back of my car to this day. It's impossible to get rid of. Like me at a party. 

Edited by 2Squirrels1Nut
  • Laughing 2
22 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

:lmao: I bought a bunch of gift baskets from Sam's 8 years ago and the bow had glitter on them.  I still see it sparkle in the back of my car to this day. It's impossible to get rid of. Like me at a party. 

26 minutes ago, beef said:

My wife has had 4 Biden signs stolen now.  The one she has out now is full of glitter.  I'd rather touch razor blades than stuff that glitter mess in my back seat.  

Package thief vs glitter bomb

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 2

A Brief History of Trump Campaign Managers:

1) Corey Lewandowski — charged with battery.
2) Paul Manafort — convicted of fraud.
3) Steve Bannon — indicted for fraud.
4) Brad Parscale — arrested, accused of embezzlement.
5) Bill Stepien — tested positive for Covid-19.

• Sad 1