Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

The doctor who Trump re-tweeted who said that sex with demons makes you sick and that hydroxychloroquine cures Covid is speaking at a Trump rally in Texas tonight.

• Replies 142.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SaintsInDome2006

• Henry Ford

• packersfan

• timschochet

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't know for a while, but my final chemo treatment was a week and a half ago, the side effects are subsiding, and I feel better than I have in a long time. Thanks for asking.

So that whole, "I bet you wimps would never challenge big, bad Donald physically" stuff got me thinking last night. I sincerely believe that I could defeat an entire gauntlet of all living Presid

You kidding?  For those on the right, the past 8 years the supporters have been focused almost totally on how much the democrats were the enemy.  It was on fox news, on talk radio, on the breitbart an

8 minutes ago, -fish- said:

The doctor who Trump re-tweeted who said that sex with demons makes you sick and that hydroxychloroquine cures Covid is speaking at a Trump rally in Texas tonight.

Well that's going to be tough for Biden to compete with. 

• Laughing 4
  • Thinking 1
58 minutes ago, -fish- said:

Let's hope he doesn't start saying, "Oo Ee, Oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang."

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2
5 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Let's hope he doesn't start saying, "Oo Ee, Oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang."

Wow. Holy ####. I haven't heard that in probably 20 years. Lmao

1 hour ago, -fish- said:

In fairness, this somewhat makes sense...

• Like 1
  • Laughing 4
17 minutes ago, Kal El said:

He said to put the lime in the coconut....just make sure the coconut wasn’t harvested using forced monkey labor. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:
5 minutes ago, Zow said:

In fairness, this somewhat makes sense...

Sex with demons makes you sick. Let’s see you disprove it.

Easy.  I've had sex with my wife at LEAST a dozen times over the last few decades.  And I feel great.  

• Laughing 3
6 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

Sex with demons makes you sick. Let’s see you disprove it. 

Oh no I totally agree with the rationale behind the hypothesis. 

1 hour ago, Mookie said:

Like most else this administration does, "Drain the Swamp" means making it even more swampy.  Openly condemn that which you yourself are guilty of. 

Trumpjection

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Mookie said:

Like most else this administration does, "Drain the Swamp" means making it even more swampy.  Openly condemn that which you yourself are guilty of. 

I think they are trying to drain it by making it overflow and then maybe hoping some kind of suction/siphon deal kicks in.  

• Like 1

Gotta love this one.  Here is Trump leaning into Covid conspiracy territory at a rally today in Michigan like a real scu ...errr...not a very honest person.

TRUMP: “You know, our doctors get more money if someone dies from COVID, you know that right?”  (https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/1322246965808291840?s=20)

But wait it gets better!  What he (poorly and conspiracy minded-ly) is referring to is the CARES Act which provides a 20% increase paid to hospitals via Medicare for COVID-19 patients, because of increased cost of treating.

The CARES Act which he signed and championed and bragged about! 

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

We are marshalling the full power of government and society to achieve victory over the virus. Together, we will endure, we will prevail, and we will WIN! #CARESAct

5:13 PM · Mar 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Edited by Hugh Jass
  • Like 2

At his rally today in Wisconsin, Trump started telling a story about how a friend of his told him he's the most famous man in the world but he said no, and the friend said yes but he said no again, Jesus Christ is more famous.

:mellow:

https://twitter.com/theGarrettPM/status/1322299248038178816 (video clip at link)

• Laughing 2
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, squistion said:

At his rally today in Wisconsin, Trump started telling a story about how a friend of his told him he's the most famous man in the world but he said no, and the friend said yes but he said no again, Jesus Christ is more famous.

https://twitter.com/theGarrettPM/status/1322299248038178816 (video clip at link)

John Lennon's list went as so:

3 Jesus

2 The Beatles

1 Donald Trump

• Laughing 1
13 minutes ago, squistion said:

I'd bet Trump doesn't crack the top 5 of most famous people.

Went hiking in Rainier N.P. on Wednesday.  Drove back through Bonney Lake right around rush hour.   There were about 10 Trumpers rallying on the side of the road with their flags and MAGA hats.  One of the women was giving the Nazi salute to the passing traffic.

Any of our resident Trumpers care to weigh in on this?

1 hour ago, The Future Champs said:

Went hiking in Rainier N.P. on Wednesday.  Drove back through Bonney Lake right around rush hour.   There were about 10 Trumpers rallying on the side of the road with their flags and MAGA hats.  One of the women was giving the Nazi salute to the passing traffic.

Link?

1 hour ago, The Future Champs said:

Went hiking in Smoky Mountain N.P. on Thursday.  Drove back through Oak Ridge right around rush hour.   There were about 10 Biden supporters rallying on the side of the road with their poorly fitting masks and BLM hats.  One of the women was giving the Nazi salute to the passing traffic.

Any of our resident Bideners care to weigh in on this?

1 hour ago, RnR said:

Went hiking in Smoky Mountain N.P. on Thursday.  Drove back through Oak Ridge right around rush hour.   There were about 10 Biden supporters rallying on the side of the road with their poorly fitting masks and BLM hats.  One of the women was giving the Nazi salute to the passing traffic.

A nazi was supporting BLM? 2020 is really weird. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 2
1 hour ago, RnR said:

Well that's just not true.  We all know that Biden and his followers are hiding in basements.  Amirite?

2 hours ago, RnR said:

Why would I weigh in on a lie?

10 hours ago, RnR said:

Yes. Trump supporters will make up anything to defend their awful candidate.

• Like 6
  • Thinking 1
5 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

Yes. Trump supporters will make up anything to defend their awful candidate.

The internet is a wild place these days. Unsubstantiated and non-provable claims by an anonymous person are just that. I wouldn't put much stock in the partisan backer of any candidate trying to pass that type of outlandish anecdotal story without, at minimum, some better sourcing.

Signed,

A random person on the internet.

Regarding more shocking than the last, what is about to happen between Tuesday and January 20, 2021 will make the past seem tame.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
8 minutes ago, kwille said:

Regarding more shocking than the last, what is about to happen between Tuesday and January 20, 2021 will make the past seem tame.

I'm picturing a tornado of broken glass that has caught fire after getting hit by a meteor.

• Like 1

I’m optimistic that elected GOP officials and appointees will be consistent with their indulgent self-interest, meaning once it’s apparent that Trump is gone and therefore can no longer serve their interests, they can cast him aside like used up garbage. He’ll go from critical to their careers to detrimental and they’ll have no problem wadding him up and throwing him into the landfill.

Observation:

Two of the most popular threads here are the "The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!!" and ""The Trump Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!!"

They both are just opportunities for people from the "other" side to post negative. 

They both suck. 

I'm locking both. If we can't operate a forum where we discuss real stuff and don't just rush to our dedicated thread every time we have something negative to post, we won't have a forum.

If it sounds like I'm at the end of the rope on the bickering, that would be accurate. Be 100 times more cool or find a new forum. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1