What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a good breakdown of the tweet Anthony Weiner 2.0 sent out that Slapdash linked to earlier. 

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/832035712027357185
Good?

Quez, I like you. My notebook says you're a Floridian. You like Lil Wayne's A Milli. You drive or driven a Prius. You've posted about your hot college babysitter before. I like you.

But bro, you are going bat#### crazy here with the Trump stuff. It's clear as day that he's an unorganized, incompetent, lying doosh who has no clue how to run a country. Doesn't matter what you think the "fake news" is spitting out. You can see it every time Trump opens his mouth or tweets every 5 minutes like my 15 year old little step sister.

It's not too late. We'll forgive you. Still time to see the light. Don't be conned one minute more.

What's worse:  Trump is a mastermind who went to the Russians to get help in winning an election he had no business winning?  Or, Trump is too dumb to recognize that he is being used by those around him who went to the Russians to win an election?
He can't keep getting away with this!  

Moreover, the president has almost no influence over "economic improvement."  I've posted this a bunch of times before, but crediting or blaming the president for the state of the economy is like crediting/blaming them for the weather. 
Maybe, but Trump did sell me this rock that keeps tigers away.  So far, no tigers.

Last edited by a moderator:
My stupid dad came over yesterday and talked about the Dow (he has no money or stocks). Told me about all the gains under trump. 

Me: "you literally told me for 8 years that Obama had nothing to do with the market."

dad: "he didn't"

me: "but...I mean...but..."

dad: [stares out the window]
Dildo sales up or down under Trump?

The President does not have as much affect on the stock market as Congress does.   However the Fed influences the market far more than either of them.  Obama benefited from a very accomodative Fed, not a likely scenario for Trump.  Trump's corporate tax cuts and repatriation of overseas monies plans are what is sparking the market now.  The stock market likes lower taxes so in theory the market would prefer Republican economic policies.
But Turmp will appoint 3 Fed Board members, and Yellen's term is up in the near future.  The Fed may become more compliant to his desires soon, especially if he appoints people that aren't academic economists.  It's more likely they'll be Goldman Sachs type bankers and such from the private sector.

What was Flynn being "truthful" about? What he talked to the Russians about or that he lied when asked if he talked to the Russians?

Just trying to get a handle on what constitutes the truth during the Trump Dictatorship. 

@flapgreen

Pretty sure you are the last guy to be lecturing anyone about their half-### opinion.  I don't think Flapgreen lives with his Mom and works at Arby's, so he's got that on you, which is nice.  :bye:
Be careful...he is still reporting people at his usual pace.
There are several lefties here who profess to "ignore the troll" on the right wing nuts, but still encourage Squisy to do his mouth-breathing ####ck.  Until that ends, I'm on that wall for the people!

OK, now that the hub bub has died down I think we can move this one to the politics forum.  If something new happens bump this one over there before starting a new ffa thread. 

Thanks

Mgmt 

roadkill1292 said:
If Bannon really is a neo-reactionary, as some have speculated (with some basis), then he may indeed have underestimated the strength of the opposition and overestimated the strength of support for his schemes to strip away constitutional checks and balances in favor of a Strong Man. He also may have seriously underestimated Donald's ability to concentrate on a single issue (one not involving how popular he is) for more than a minute or two.
Add to that the daily reports of infighting among Trump's inner circle, trying to cut others out of the loop, and Bannon looks like he wants to run the country from a room with only himself, Trump, and Miller in it. Bunker mentality. And you know sooner or later he'd eat Miller.

Add to that the daily reports of infighting among Trump's inner circle, trying to cut others out of the loop, and Bannon looks like he wants to run the country from a room with only himself, Trump, and Miller in it. Bunker mentality. And you know sooner or later he'd eat Miller.
If he didn't need Trump as a mouthpiece he'd toss him out first. 

Add to that the daily reports of infighting among Trump's inner circle, trying to cut others out of the loop, and Bannon looks like he wants to run the country from a room with only himself, Trump, and Miller in it. Bunker mentality. And you know sooner or later he'd eat Miller, literally.
fyp

Pravda wants Alaska back.

His colleague from the upper house of the Russian parliament, the head of the Defense and Security Committee of the Federation Council, Viktor Ozerov, said that the remarks from the White House spokesman could be attributed to the wish of the Trump administration to "mute" the discontent of the American establishment with President Donald Trump because of his alleged "pro-Russian" stance. "I think that one of the reasons for such a statement is the situation that has developed around Trump lately. The statement was voiced to ease tensions and show that Donald Trump was not very pro-Russian as it may seem," said Ozerov.

"As for the return of the Crimea, there can not be two opinions about it. The Crimea is Russia, it is not a bargaining chip for Russia and the USA, no matter what may be at stake," he stressed.

The requirement "to return the Crimea" is just as "impracticable as if Russia demanded the US should return Alaska," the official added.

"It does not look like Trump wants the Third World War to break out, does it? Of course, the statement was voiced as a consequence of the pressure of the US establishment against the background of the scandal with Michael Flynn. Now Trump needs to push his "hawk" button to alienate himself from the position that many believe to be pro-Russian - that is why he has changed the rhetoric."

If he didn't need Trump as a mouthpiece he'd toss him out first. 
Keep your eyes open for a large mechanical Trump.

Dow Jones Industrial Average 
•7th record close of 2017

S&P 500 
•8th record close of 2017

NASDAQ
•17th record close of 2017 

You guys go ahead and keep talking amd protesting about the Russians and the immigrants. The rest of is will sit back and watch the economy improve.  Has to drive some of you nuts.  That's why you're avoiding the subject. 
I hope this is trolling, because someone who has talked about Obama being the worst president ever should never make this post.  If it isn't trolling, then I feel really bad for you

January 11

Trump did not specifically address questions regarding whether members of his staff were in contact with Russian officials during the campaign. When NBC News repeated that question to Trump afterwards as the president-elect approached the elevator to exit the room, he answered "No."
February 14

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread