What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you can just pretend that the media isn't in the tank for Democrats and get all outraged when someone points out that it is. 

My only beef is that i wish they would be just as committed and dedicated to seeking out truth and calling out bull#### when Democrats are in charge.  That's all. :shrug:
What's wrong with just responding to the actual substance of the video?

what particular  situation would you compare this to under Obama where they should have laid out the facts and cut through the bull####?

i realize I'm wasting my time, but...

Or you can just pretend that the media isn't in the tank for Democrats and get all outraged when someone points out that it is. 

My only beef is that i wish they would be just as committed and dedicated to seeking out truth and calling out bull#### when Democrats are in charge.  That's all. :shrug:
There actually hasn't been this level of bull#### in any of our lifetimes. Are you actually watching this train wreck and thinking it falls within some normal range of presidential expectations?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with just responding to the actual substance of the video?

what particular  situation would you compare this to under Obama where they should have laid out the facts and cut through the bull####?

i realize I'm wasting my time, but...
That's a good point (about replying to the vidoe only), but I'm still working on calling out hypocrisy when I see it.  I might need another month or so to get it all out of my system.  After all, we had EIGHT YEARS of it and it's only been 3 weeks for Trump.

Most specifically, all Obamacare related stories.  It was all bull#### from the get go and not only did they not bother to look into it, they basically took everything Obama said as fact and championed it.

The IRS scandal going after conservatives is another example.  They basically pooh-poohed it and acted is if nothing happened.  The cover-up in the IRS and JD was something to look into but, hey, Obama's "our guy" so... :crickets:

But only NOW are they concerned with corruption, abuses of power and lies.  If, in the future, we see the same media going after Democrats then maybe they won't be hypocrites anymore, but they've (the media) burned a lot of bridges with a lot of Americans.

That's a good point (about replying to the vidoe only), but I'm still working on calling out hypocrisy when I see it.  I might need another month or so to get it all out of my system.

Most specifically, all Obamacare related stories.  It was all bull#### from the get go and not only did they not bother to look into it, they basically took everything Obama said as fact and championed it.

The IRS scandal going after conservatives is another example.  They basically pooh-poohed it and acted is if nothing happened.  The cover-up in the IRS and JD was something to look into but, hey, Obama's "our guy" so... :crickets:

But only NOW are they concerned with corruption, abuses of power and lies.  If, in the future, we see the same media going after Democrats then maybe they won't be hypocrites anymore, but they've (the media) burned a lot of bridges with a lot of Americans.
Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

I just had a guy who I have been friend with for almost 30 years say that he hopes my daughters get raped, because I disagreed with the immigration policy of this administration... and maybe then I would see the danger. WTF???

I just had a guy who I have been friend with for almost 30 years say that he hopes my daughters get raped, because I disagreed with the immigration policy of this administration... and maybe then I would see the danger. WTF???
If his family came here on the Mayflower, he has a right to say that IMO. 

8 minutes ago, tuffnutt said:

Link or it didn't happen.
Should we ban personal anecdotes on this forum now too? Maybe Dodds can add that to his list. Unless the guy was recording the exchange with his cellphone it might be hard to prove it happened. Maybe he had some witnesses who can verify the conversation. Would a signed affidavit from one of them suffice?

Should we ban personal anecdotes on this forum now too? Maybe Dodds can add that to his list. Unless the guy was recording the exchange with his cellphone it might be hard to prove it happened. Maybe he had some witnesses who can verify the conversation. Would a signed affidavit from one of them suffice?
Nope.  I'll need to see an indictment and/or a conviction.

Better watch out or you'll get reported.  might want to apologize even.  You used numbers in your post and that's a reportable offense with the Squiz.
I have never reported you, Max. Probably because I have never seen any facts, data, numbers or stats in your posts to back up your positions. :yes:

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Nope.  I'll need to see an indictment and/or a conviction.
Touché

:golfclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread