What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumps inability to do he obviously smart thing is what is so odd.

Any competent staff could have diffused all the questions about the crowd in 5 seconds.

"you know what, who cares about crowd sizes we have a country to run"

"a lot of people tuned in on tv"

"it was raining"

"obamas inauguration was a historic event"

Any of those would have been fine.  But he has to just make up a lie because he is so insecure, despite being super rich, having a hotter wife than everyone else, and being the president.
This is something that no Trump supporter should be able to disagree with. 

Thank you for being the shining light to expose the lies our media peddles.

How do you get your news so we can have access to the same truths as you?
Don't act like a fly to #### like you do everytime a piece is slung against the wall hoping something sticks?

A: "Trump is bad" 

B: "Yeah, but Obama"

repeat.
Don't act outraged just because your head has been in the dirt, open your eyes. Don't act like an outraged 8 year old when  the previous bar set is laying on the ground. No one outside your cyber room buys it. 

Don't act outraged just because your head has been in the dirt, open your eyes. Don't act like an outraged 8 year old when  the previous bar set is laying on the ground. No one outside your cyber room buys it. 
Outraged? Head in the dirt? 8 year old? Dude, do you know me? My comment was directed at the thread, not you.

Funny.  Just how I'd describe you posting these Obama links.
Yeah it's only over 1000.....feel free to prove them wrong and prove you aren't a hypocrite? If outraged about lying, shouldn't it be across the board not just when convenient to your agenda?

Trumps inability to do he obviously smart thing is what is so odd.

Any competent staff could have diffused all the questions about the crowd in 5 seconds.

"you know what, who cares about crowd sizes we have a country to run"

"a lot of people tuned in on tv"

"it was raining"

"obamas inauguration was a historic event"

Any of those would have been fine.  But he has to just make up a lie because he is so insecure, despite being super rich, having a hotter wife than everyone else, and being the president.
This observation is a great example of why I peddle in theories about DJT being a jedi/sith lord.  

Note, I do not necessarily believe them, but when things occur, as pointed out above, my mind just has to find some kind of rational or even irrational explanation.  Thus..."he's got to have something going on here that I just can't see yet."

Maybe I'm just too damn blind to the obvious though.   :D

Yeah it's only over 1000.....feel free to prove them wrong and prove you aren't a hypocrite? If outraged about lying, shouldn't it be across the board not just when convenient to your agenda?
Honestly, my observation, that I'm sure you don't give AF about, is you seemed you like you were coming around here today -- more introspective, honest about whats going on --then you found some outlandish, deflective link from FB or whatever and couldn't help yourself.

A swastica?  Really?  You guys need to get your #### back together and come up with some real ideas if you expect to take back Congress any time soon.

Going with the "everybody that doesn't agree with me is a Nazi" didn't work out so well last time.

indeed specifically denies that such a thing as "the truth" exists. […] The implied objective of this line of thought is a nightmare world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such an event, "It never happened"—well, it never happened. If he says that two and two are five—well, two and two are five. This prospect frightens me much more than bombs […]

Put whatever you'd like before the word "indeed."  George Orwell put "Nazi Theory."

This observation is a great example of why I peddle in theories about DJT being a jedi/sith lord.  

Note, I do not necessarily believe them, but when things occur, as pointed out above, my mind just has to find some kind of rational or even irrational explanation.  Thus..."he's got to have something going on here that I just can't see yet."

Maybe I'm just too damn blind to the obvious though.   :D
Nah he's just insecure 

Hey will this make you feel better?

Obama was a corrupt, evil, lying scoundrel.  Thankfully now he's finally gone. Hallelujah!!! We have THE Donald. Good times are here again brother. 

It does suck that the last time Chuck will ever get an interview with Kellyanne he only asked one question and never got a straight forward answer, or an answer at all. 

What if Kellyanne admitted it was a lie, did sleepy eyes have another question ready to go? 

I see the point detractors are making. It's such a dumb thing to lie about, and coming so early in the term, looks sh**ty. Hard to blame them for being defensive though. 
They are so clearly out of their depth.  But they all take their cues from the narcissist in chief, so it is not really surprising.  

Honestly, my observation, that I'm sure you don't give AF about, is you seemed you like you were coming around here today -- more introspective, honest about whats going on --then you found some outlandish, deflective link from FB or whatever and couldn't help yourself.
The claims are linked to articles from many news sources that lean liberal like the Washington Post,ABC etc as well as government sites supporting claims? Please provide proof to discredit? If you can't just curious if you were just as outraged when lied to Obama? The previous President is a very relevant benchmark to the current President. Please provide facts and if you can prove we weren't lied to for the last 8 years I will share in your outrage that politicians now lie. 

I dont like liars but to act like they haven't pissed down our backs for years is comical. 

I'll put you down for a No too. 

Gussy has the strongest argument so far. 
what is your point?  If people think that the president comports himself poorly they should keep quiet as long as their day-to-day lives are not impacted?  Why?  Especially if they are concerned that it could lead to problems down the road, they should just not care because they are ok right now?

:lmao:   your reading skills never cease to amaze me.  I have stated numerous times Trump is a liar and is very discriminatory in his statements.   My issue was not if you have a right to say the stupid things you do, my point was is that it is not effective to make comparisons to how Trump treats the media to how the media is controlled in North Korea or even Russia, where it is believed as many as 200 journalists have been killed in the last couple of decades.  When you make analogies which are clearly over the top, people rightlfully just turn you off.  Now you have Tim back to fearing a Trump dictatorship.  People need to get out more and stop the paranoia bull####.  
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/presidential-inauguration-2017/the-me-first-presidency

:shrug:

Fine.  Stick with the Nazi thing.  We can check back in two years after the midterms to see if the strategy fared any better.
You seem obsessed with 'getting elected.'  Real grown ups are ready to see the 'governing and winning' in action now. Lots of #### policy can be covered up by redistricting and voter suppression. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The claims are linked to articles from many news sources that lean liberal like the Washington Post,ABC etc as well as government sites supporting claims? Please provide proof to discredit? If you can't just curious if you were just as outraged when lied to Obama? The previous President is a very relevant benchmark to the current President. Please provide facts and if you can prove we weren't lied to for the last 8 years I will share in your outrage that politicians now lie. 

I dont like liars but to act like they haven't pissed down our backs for years is comical. 
If you don't see the difference between what was cobbled together in your links (and could be done for any Pres) and what is happening right now with the Trump administration, there is no reason to continue arguing. 

I'm going to try my hardest to give Trump a fair chance even though it seems like there are a few warning signs early. Fair enough?
I hear ya man, I know it's not easy as I've had my struggles over the last 8 and unfortunately it looks like the days of a President bringing a country together are far behind us. I think I tune out the daily stuff/noise as this economy scares me with recent monetary policy and what looks like an asset bubble with equity and real estate values where we could either come in for a smooth landing or an 08' like mess to some extent. 

I knew we could do it. :thumbup:

I can't wait for the OathKeeper militias to pledge their allegiance to an authoritarian state that abolishes the freedom of the press because Trump says it's to protect us from fake news.
Remember when Trump said he might not accept the election results because he could only lose if they were rigged?  I wonder how that might play in 4 years. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread