What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used a tax loss carry forward for his business. Completely legal and all businesses do it but get ready for her dramatics and BS. Who doesn't know Trumps tax rate is non existent. 
Until now - most of his voters.  They won't care.  But it will be news to them.

My guess how this plays out:

1: Shes got the goods... but not the goods we are looking for. It's more smoke, perhaps some smoldering embers. No fire.

2. Jumpy Trumpy, already paranoid about anything you can put a conspiracy theory to (read: any and everything) goes BOMBASTIC. We will see at least some of this via some very entertaining tweets.

3. Trump and his inner circle begin to panic, because if this leaked, will more come? Is the noose finally tightening (finally.. after like what, 8 weeks only?)... we see Trumpy return to his manic tweeting must always be out there putting his own spin on a story.

Result... it's like we are all sitting in MN, at a strip club, with no strippers.... sitting in a circle.

He used a tax loss carry forward for his business. Completely legal and all businesses do it but get ready for her dramatics and BS. Who doesn't know Trumps tax rate is non existent. 
After tonight's massive let down how bad do you think the hysteria is going to be in here?  Will FBGs need to hire some counselors?

After tonight's massive let down how bad do you think the hysteria is going to be in here?  Will FBGs need to hire some counselors?
I'll break down the return like I did the V foundation, livestrong and Clinton foundation.  2 out of 3 of those institutions are POS in my books, one is 100% legit for the cause.

Fujb will be back at 11 to tell you which one!
I thought it was obvious.  Jimmy V has a trust that pays all their bills out of the interest.  All money donated goes to cancer.  The other 2 have huge salaries and overhead, that gets paid out of donations.  Plus CF owns a huge amount of property IIRC.

Plus travel for CF was in the millions.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's going to be epic.  I may not be able to keep up with the massive number of pages that are going to be created tonight in this thread.
It's more fun to check in a couple weeks later when the guys that promised impeachment already are suffering from low energy. Pace yourself fellas, only 2 months down 94 to go. 

Even if this is to rattle his cage, it'll be worth it.
It's certainly rattled the cages of the Trump supporters in here. Try having a serious discussion with them on the issues (trust me, I have tried this 3 times now- and they're almost nowhere to be found). But give them something like this and they either panic or attempt to laugh it off beforehand as hysteria.)

Even if this is to rattle his cage, it'll be worth it.
As stated above, this is likely to be the most significant outcome. But that's important enough. The guy acts more and more guilty each day, maybe he is cracking under actual scrutiny? This will only accentuate the extreme outbursts and behaviours.

It's certainly rattled the cages of the Trump supporters in here. Try having a serious discussion with them on the issues (trust me, I have tried this 3 times now- and they're almost nowhere to be found). But give them something like this and they either panic or attempt to laugh it off beforehand as hysteria.)
Max gets downright hysterical.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread