What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 New York football Giants (2 Viewers)

Yes, because winning % is the true measure of how good a QB is. You can have Dalton, Dak, Garrapolo, and Foles. I will take the others and be very happy.

As a Giants fan, who would you rather play against Foles or Wentz?
Ummm ...you said those others aren't  "consistent winning QBs" and now winning doesn't matter?

Foles or Wentz? Coin toss ... the Giants would lose to the Eagles if Nathan Peterman was their QB

Ask the Pats if they would do the SB over with Wentz @ QB  ...i'm sure they'd be all for it

Last edited by a moderator:
Chargers released RT Joseph Barksdale.

Barksdale battled early-season knee problems and was inactive for Sunday night's win over Pittsburgh for personal reasons. The Chargers will move forward with 2017 sixth-round pick Sam Tevi as their starting right tackle. If 29-year-old Barksdale still wants to play, he shouldn't struggle to find work.
Hey Giants ... get on it.

Hey Giants ... get on it.
Agreed. The OLine needs to get a pipeline moving. At times Manning had time to throw yesterday, other times? Eeeesh.  

Happy about the win, but boy, they made it hard on themselves so many different ways.

And a special "hate you very much" to the NFL. Fox went to the Patsies game at the start of OT. I never got to see to the end of the game due to NFL broadcasting rules. I've been hurt by this both ways this season. First it was the Colts OT that stepped on the Giants broadcast and yesterday it was the Pats. Grrr. Living within the Patriots broadcast shadow is and has been annoying.

Agreed. The OLine needs to get a pipeline moving. At times Manning had time to throw yesterday, other times? Eeeesh.  

Happy about the win, but boy, they made it hard on themselves so many different ways.

And a special "hate you very much" to the NFL. Fox went to the Patsies game at the start of OT. I never got to see to the end of the game due to NFL broadcasting rules. I've been hurt by this both ways this season. First it was the Colts OT that stepped on the Giants broadcast and yesterday it was the Pats. Grrr. Living within the Patriots broadcast shadow is and has been annoying.
Same here bro. I am willing to bet there's a large contingency of fans in this market who would have preferred to see the end of the Giants game if it meant only missing a little bit of the first quarter. I know as an NFL fan, let alone Giants, I'd prefer to see the end of a good game than the first several minutes of my team's 1st quarter.

Cardinals signed OT Joe Barksdale.

LT D.J. Humphries was sent to injured reserve in a corresponding move. Barksdale had early-season knee issues with the Chargers and then lost his starting job to Sam Tevi before the Bolts released him on Monday. 30 next month, Barksdale has been more than serviceable in recent years.
Oh come ON Giants you could've shored up right tackle!

Anyone still think the Giants should have drafted Darnold over Saquon ?

Eli's having one of the best years of his career and looks like he has another couple left in him. 

If the Giants draft all O'line and Defense next year and sign a good FA or two they are right there.  They need a RT and Center on offense and an End Rusher S or Corner on defense

After the tough start to the season it’s good to see that Shurmur hasn’t lost the team and that they are still playing hard.

Based on who they beat I don’t think we have learned anything about how good they can be next season but it’s nice to see they are still playing hard.

Anyone still think the Giants should have drafted Darnold over Saquon ?

Eli's having one of the best years of his career and looks like he has another couple left in him. 

If the Giants draft all O'line and Defense next year and sign a good FA or two they are right there.  They need a RT and Center on offense and an End Rusher S or Corner on defense
Smoke and mirrors. Cratering YPA and no deep arm strength anymore + no athleticism, he might have a year left if the Giants legit put a lot more work into the line next year (draft 2 OL in the first 3-4 rounds, sign a 3rd as a FA). Otherwise go after Teddy B. Also Shurmur has to stick to the gameplan: Eli as game manager and work Saquon first, then allow Eli to spread it around (no locking in on OBJr.)

Smoke and mirrors. Cratering YPA and no deep arm strength anymore + no athleticism, he might have a year left if the Giants legit put a lot more work into the line next year (draft 2 OL in the first 3-4 rounds, sign a 3rd as a FA). Otherwise go after Teddy B. Also Shurmur has to stick to the gameplan: Eli as game manager and work Saquon first, then allow Eli to spread it around (no locking in on OBJr.)
I agree somewhat but this is the first time in years (maybe ever) that Eli has had the benefit of a high %  low risk passing game. I think he has looked sharp as hell in the short to mid passing game. He threw a bullet TD to Fowler while rolling right yesterday. 

Brady has been doing that for years with TE's , Slot receivers and RB's and he's considered the GOAT. Brady's not mobile either but he rarely gets touched ... Eli is doing this behind one of the worst lines in the NFL.  

Eli's obviously not Brady but he is definitely in the top 3rd of QBs and we know he is capable of winning the big game and that he will stay healthy. Not many QBs you could say the same.

Well, not sure what to think about yesterday. In some respects it was a perfect to capture all the good and all the bad, the hope and miserable reality. Defense unable to hold a lead, OLine unable to block up the pass rush consistently (but improved since the start of the season). Indy defense really didn't need to worry about the long ball and was able to key on stopping the run. Barkley showed signs of genius, Evan Engram looked to becoming a difference maker, Sheppard was doing good things. But work remains in a lot of position groups before this team can truly scare anyone.

Horrifying stat compare: Luck had been sacked 16 times going into the game, Eli 46. That is no way to treat an aging QB.  

Starting Eli week 17 shows they have no interest in the other QBs on the roster. Looks like they draft someone to sit behind Eli for a year or less, or sign someone like Bridgewater, which, hopefully doesn't happen.

If the Giants want to reload and sign Bridgewater, they MUST upgrade the OL and Defense (Pass Rush and CB). The Offensive skill positions are set, but the D can't stop a cold.

If the Giants want to reload and sign Bridgewater, they MUST upgrade the OL and Defense (Pass Rush and CB). The Offensive skill positions are set, but the D can't stop a cold.
Which is almost impossible to accomplish in one offseason. If they can get the OL squared away, that would be good enough for me. We'd be as good as the Bucs with top offense/worst defense type of team. It's going to take a lot of money to fix their problems.

Which is almost impossible to accomplish in one offseason. If they can get the OL squared away, that would be good enough for me. We'd be as good as the Bucs with top offense/worst defense type of team. It's going to take a lot of money to fix their problems.
It depends what they use their 1st round pick on. Is there a stud pass rusher/top OL around? I'm not sure at this point but we'll have to see. They might also cut ties with Olivier Vernon to save a ton of cash.

Cody Latimer, wide receiver, New York Giants. If I’m Pat Shurmur watching Latimer make two one-handed catches while being blanketed by Dallas corners, I’m thinking, This guy is one of my five wideouts (or six) in 2019. Latimer’s first TD of the year, on standout Dallas corner Byron Jones, was a 21-yard one-hander. Then, with his right arm being pinned in the fourth quarter, Latimer made a lunging 31-yard catch, tipping the ball with his left hand and catching it just before hitting the ground. Then, with a minute to go and down 36-35, Latimer returned a kickoff to the Giants’ 48-yard line, putting them in position for winning field goal. Talk about putting some good tape out there for your team or the other 31 … Latimer won himself a job for 2019 on Sunday.
https://twitter.com/Giants/status/1079457472228675584

https://twitter.com/LeadingNFL/status/1079478328015282176

Odell Beckham Jr.

Sterling Sheperd

Corey Coleman

Cody Latimer (Tall WR)

Bennie Fowler

Giants don't need to draft a WR next year. Even if Coleman walks you have Latimer, WR core is fine.

The Fearless said:
Not a Giants fan. But like the franchise. Who's your best current defensive player?

You guys still got Eli Apple?
Apple traded midseason. Best defensive player is Landon Collins, who missed the last 3-4 games due to injury. Janoris Jenkins is still a good corner but he fell off hard from his elite status last season. Oliver Vernon was a stud last year but injuries really sapped him to the point Giants may make him a salary cap cut in Spring 2019. Giants are in an odd situation where they have a lot of young up-and-comers but they're not there yet. BJ Hill, Dalvin Tomlinson, BJ Goodson, Curtis Riley, and don't forget Sam Beal their supplemental corner pick.

#5 pick. What say you Giants fans? Next QB? Shore up Offensive line? Help the defense? Several options I believe. Opinions?

I think the Giants Oline is closer than people think ... 2 moves could make them a top 10 oline 

• LT - Solder (Got comfortable and played Solid LT as the season went on) 
  • LG - Hernadez (Great Rookie - Got better as the season went on - should be a pro bowl player)  
  • C - Halapio (won the job and was playing good before the Injury) Strong Free agent Group - Paradis, Kalil and Swanson 
  • RG - Jamon Brown (did A nice job after coming over and the line played much better with him) - Deep FA group here as well
  • RT -  Jonah Williams - Bama (Could immediately start at RT and move to LT in the Future) 
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-an-early-look-at-top-free-agents-in-2019-offense

After being unable to score 30 points for almost 2 full seasons the Giants scored 38, 30, 40, 35 in the last 7 weeks of the season ...  a couple of OLine additions could make this an elite offense. Giants offensive skills positions are loaded at TE, WR, RB and  even FB (Eli Penny looked great). I would like to see them keep Coleman and Latimer because they are both talented WR's who are also excellent returners on special teams.  Eli looks more than capable of playing another season at a fairly high level with a strong oline. 

The big problem is the defense which is a real mess ... the remaining Draft picks after the 1st round should be used on a QB (if available) and Defense ... no need to draft any offensive players. 

They desperately need Edge Rushers and Safeties ... This draft is supposed to be very deep in Edge Rushers. Hopefully Sam Beal  can recover from his injury and give them some Corner depth where they are also very weak.

As Frankman pointed out the Giants did a great job of developing their young interior players BJ Hill, Dalvin Tomlinson, and BJ Goodson  (I'm not sure why he mentioned Curtis Riley though ... I thought he and all of the Safties were disgracefully bad) 

LBs Ogletree, Goodson and Lorenzo Carter look like they could be a nice core to add too and Landon Collins is of course a great Safety to build around

I don't think the Defensive FAs are a very strong group so the Giants should Draft heavy on D.

The giants have 11 draft picks but no 3rd rounder

• 1st  - 6
  • 2nd - 38 
  • 3rd - None 
  • 4th - 3 picks (IN THE 106 TO 110 RANGE), (VIA NEW ORLEANS SAINTS), (VIA COMPENSATORY DRAFT PICK FORMULA)
  • 5th - 3 picks (PROJECTED IN THE NO. 138 RANGE), (VIA DETROIT LIONS), (VIA COMPENSATORY DRAFT PICK FORMULA)
  • 6th - (PROJECTED IN THE NO. 175 RANGE)
  • 7th - 2 Picks (VIA MINNESOTA), (VIA LOS ANGELES RAMS)
I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants tried to trade Odell for another 1st round pick which would allow them to grab the OT, Edge Rusher and QB in the 1st 2 rounds ... then package a couple of picks to move up into the 3rd round or maybe Odell and a 4th or 5th for a 1st and 3rd

#5 pick. What say you Giants fans? Next QB? Shore up Offensive line? Help the defense? Several options I believe. Opinions?
I would like to see the Giants address the RT position via free agency perhaps Daryl Williams (Panthers).

With their 1st round pick I want them do grab a pass rusher – Josh Allen (Kentucky) ,Clelin Ferrell (Clemson) or Jachai Polite (Florida)

At this point in time the draft analysis says that BPA for the 1st round pick will be a pass rusher, which happens to be one of the Giants' main needs.  It's also a premium position worth taking early.  When all of that aligns, and if the BPA continues to shake out like that, they have to go with a pass rusher IMO.

If one of the top QBs or OTs fall to the end of the 1st, and seems like a decent value at that point, I would like the Giants to trade up from the 2nd into the late 1st to get that player so they can also have the 5th year option.

I am refreshed by Gettleman. I think some of the media takes are wrong, but I like what he is saying. I feel his candor is refreshing. Sure he mumbles away some of the goofs. Ie Stewart. But I can't argue with him when he says the locker room needed to change either. At least he seems willing to admit and address the teams faults, unlike Reese. I am optimistic here. 

I think the Giants Oline is closer than people think ... 2 moves could make them a top 10 oline 

• LT - Solder (Got comfortable and played Solid LT as the season went on) 
  • LG - Hernadez (Great Rookie - Got better as the season went on - should be a pro bowl player)  
  • C - Halapio (won the job and was playing good before the Injury) Strong Free agent Group - Paradis, Kalil and Swanson 
  • RG - Jamon Brown (did A nice job after coming over and the line played much better with him) - Deep FA group here as well
  • RT -  Jonah Williams - Bama (Could immediately start at RT and move to LT in the Future) 
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-an-early-look-at-top-free-agents-in-2019-offense

After being unable to score 30 points for almost 2 full seasons the Giants scored 38, 30, 40, 35 in the last 7 weeks of the season ...  a couple of OLine additions could make this an elite offense. Giants offensive skills positions are loaded at TE, WR, RB and  even FB (Eli Penny looked great). I would like to see them keep Coleman and Latimer because they are both talented WR's who are also excellent returners on special teams.  Eli looks more than capable of playing another season at a fairly high level with a strong oline. 

The big problem is the defense which is a real mess ... the remaining Draft picks after the 1st round should be used on a QB (if available) and Defense ... no need to draft any offensive players. 

They desperately need Edge Rushers and Safeties ... This draft is supposed to be very deep in Edge Rushers. Hopefully Sam Beal  can recover from his injury and give them some Corner depth where they are also very weak.

As Frankman pointed out the Giants did a great job of developing their young interior players BJ Hill, Dalvin Tomlinson, and BJ Goodson  (I'm not sure why he mentioned Curtis Riley though ... I thought he and all of the Safties were disgracefully bad) 

LBs Ogletree, Goodson and Lorenzo Carter look like they could be a nice core to add too and Landon Collins is of course a great Safety to build around

I don't think the Defensive FAs are a very strong group so the Giants should Draft heavy on D.

The giants have 11 draft picks but no 3rd rounder

• 1st  - 6
  • 2nd - 38 
  • 3rd - None 
  • 4th - 3 picks (IN THE 106 TO 110 RANGE), (VIA NEW ORLEANS SAINTS), (VIA COMPENSATORY DRAFT PICK FORMULA)
  • 5th - 3 picks (PROJECTED IN THE NO. 138 RANGE), (VIA DETROIT LIONS), (VIA COMPENSATORY DRAFT PICK FORMULA)
  • 6th - (PROJECTED IN THE NO. 175 RANGE)
  • 7th - 2 Picks (VIA MINNESOTA), (VIA LOS ANGELES RAMS)
I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants tried to trade Odell for another 1st round pick which would allow them to grab the OT, Edge Rusher and QB in the 1st 2 rounds ... then package a couple of picks to move up into the 3rd round or maybe Odell and a 4th or 5th for a 1st and 3rd
It's surprising how bad the line was earlier in the year... and now they are so close to a starting 5. They obviously need depth but they haven't been on eposition away from a solid line in years. I mentioned RIley because as bad as he was at times he showed flashes that can be corrected. Young safeties have it rough in today's NFL. Giants have no plans to trade OBJr., so they'll need to make do with what they have. The big question for the Giants is when their draft spot comes up at #6 and Dwyane Haskins and Jonah Williams are on the board... who do they draft?

Giants obviously have to focus on Dwyane Haskins if you can get him. Would be a great QB to learn behind Eli for a year; good size and a strong arm.

I am refreshed by Gettleman. I think some of the media takes are wrong, but I like what he is saying. I feel his candor is refreshing. Sure he mumbles away some of the goofs. Ie Stewart. But I can't argue with him when he says the locker room needed to change either. At least he seems willing to admit and address the teams faults, unlike Reese. I am optimistic here. 
https://www.sny.tv/giants/news/key-takeaways-from-giants-gm-dave-gettlemans-end-of-season-press-conference/302320218

Honestly, I would not be too unhappy if every pick after the 1st 3rd rounder was on D. Get the pass rushers and corners you need; also it becomes imperative you keep Janoris Jenkins around as a vet mentor.

Also.... I think it's time this offseason we make a 2019 Giants thread.

I was talking with a friend about the Eli thing. I agree with the linked article that end of season Eli is probably a good indication of where he is at. Early season Eli was more about the crap-tastic oline play. So with that, is a Nick Foles or Bridgewater better? I don't think so. But there is only one way to find out. Pick you guy to replace Eli and have a competition in camp. Let the best player win. My money will be on Eli. But lets see it. To be the man, beat the man. Honestly there wasn't a QB alive who could have done anything resembling useful behind that early season line. My feeling is that end of season Eli could have won a bunch more games with any kind of a real defense. 

Going into the offseason, I'd like to see a RT and focus on defense. And more Oline depth.

MAC_32 said:
Can decision makers survive another bad season?
Were they bad because of their QB play, Oline, or Defense? Giants led the NFC east in Scoring and Eli was sacked 47 times ... Defense allowed the most points in the AFC east 

Would they have had a better season with Darnold or Josh Rosen. I'll answer that for you ...No ! Will they be better with Haskins  next year ... that's another no.

Were they bad because of their QB play, Oline, or Defense? Giants led the NFC east in Scoring and Eli was sacked 47 times ... Defense allowed the most points in the AFC east 

Would they have had a better season with Darnold or Josh Rosen. I'll answer that for you ...No ! Will they be better with Haskins  next year ... that's another no.
Eli was sacked 47 but some of that is Eli’s fault.  He’s a statue back there and has almost no feel for pressure when it comes.  

Eli didn't start out of the gate when they had Warner. If they draft someone, Eli will still start the season. They have to decide if what is available in the draft this year is worth using a 1st or if 2020 is the better year to draft one. The 2020 class is being highly touted already. I'd like to see them sign Foles and wait a year to draft a QB. Use all picks this year on defense. 

Eli was sacked 47 but some of that is Eli’s fault.  He’s a statue back there and has almost no feel for pressure when it comes.  
And after every sack, Eli gets up. He takes a beating, that not many QBs could you say would be able to withstand. He's not a mobile QB, that is a fact. Put a mobile QB in there and you think he'd do better? Maybe, but my money is on the mobile QB would be running for his life instead of being tackled quickly. Would the results be much different, though?

So you think decision makers can survive another double digit loss season?

Deshaun Watson was sacked like 58 times with a better oline 

Brady is a statue and Peyton was a statue but these guys never got sacked.

Eli has always been a statue but this is the most he's ever been sacked by far. 

Eli didn't start out of the gate when they had Warner. If they draft someone, Eli will still start the season. They have to decide if what is available in the draft this year is worth using a 1st or if 2020 is the better year to draft one. The 2020 class is being highly touted already. I'd like to see them sign Foles and wait a year to draft a QB. Use all picks this year on defense. 
You're going to pay Foles a lot more than Eli and for multiple years.

And after every sack, Eli gets up. He takes a beating, that not many QBs could you say would be able to withstand. He's not a mobile QB, that is a fact. Put a mobile QB in there and you think he'd do better? Maybe, but my money is on the mobile QB would be running for his life instead of being tackled quickly. Would the results be much different, though?
Mobil QB is also much more likely to be injured so you'd better have a real capable backup (mo money ) 

So you think decision makers can survive another double digit loss season?
Giants were .500 over the last 8 games of the season. 3 of those loses were to playoff teams and they lost by 1, 1, and 3 points in those games

They also lost a game on a last second 63 yard field goal ... which was a record for a game winner

Their defense sucks but they are not that bad overall

Giants were .500 over the last 8 games of the season. 3 of those loses were to playoff teams and they lost by 1, 1, and 3 points in those games

They also lost a game on a last second 63 yard field goal ... which was a record for a game winner

Their defense sucks but they are not that bad overall
Mind going into more depth about why the offense isn't also a problem?  I'm only watching from afar, but my impression of it has been between inconsistent and awful.  Wins over Nick Mullens, Josh Johnson, and one of those QB carousel games for Tampa wouldn't have me feeling that next season will be better either.  But perhaps there's something I'm missing about the offense from afar. I could barely stay engaged in those horrendous performances against Philly and Atlanta, so I shut down watching this team at that point.

Mind going into more depth about why the offense isn't also a problem?  I'm only watching from afar, but my impression of it has been between inconsistent and awful.  Wins over Nick Mullens, Josh Johnson, and one of those QB carousel games for Tampa wouldn't have me feeling that next season will be better either.  But perhaps there's something I'm missing about the offense from afar. I could barely stay engaged in those horrendous performances against Philly and Atlanta, so I shut down watching this team at that point.
They were all Learning a new offense ... New Head Coach and Offensive coordinator 

As I pointed out earlier Giants scored 38, 30, 40, 35 in the last 7 weeks of the season and lead the NFC East in scoring. 

The line and Eli played much better down the stretch, the WRs, TE's and RBs looked very good with lots of depth.  They developed a Pro bowl K and their return game was improved with Coleman and Latimer ... hopefully they both come back. All of this with a line that was not very good but looks like it is only a player or 2 away from being much better. 

You’re misunderstanding me.  Eli can’t feel the pressure.  That’s the difference between him and Peyton and Brady.  Both Peyton and Brady knew how to slide around in the pocket.  You don’t need to be a running QB to avoid the rush.  You just need to be able to feel the pressure coming and move away from it.  Eli is oblivious to it. 

You’re misunderstanding me.  Eli can’t feel the pressure.  That’s the difference between him and Peyton and Brady.  Both Peyton and Brady knew how to slide around in the pocket.  You don’t need to be a running QB to avoid the rush.  You just need to be able to feel the pressure coming and move away from it.  Eli is oblivious to it. 
Agree to disagree here. There were times this season where Eli was beaten to his spot. Put me, you, anyone in this thread and we could have done a similar job as Flowers was doing. Getting our butts handed to us as the DE smashes into Eli before he's had time to even plant his back foot. Flowers in particular but the entire line was that bad.  To say Eli is oblivious to the rush is just hating. The sacks don't even begin to measure the number of times Eli pressured and hit early in the season. Yes, Eli was looking at the rush. Because his life depended on it. The line was not trust worthy in anyway. In the second half it became more so and Eli's play improved. Defending the Giants in the beginning of the season was stupidly simple. Rush 4, watch them get home and get other 7back. Blitzes weren't needed. Ever.

Boone22 said:
Well then how do you explain the fact that Brady has been sacked more often than Eli ... despite being on a better team with a better oline for almost his entire career.

Is Eli just getting worse ??? Looking at the stats ... Eli was sacked 31 times through his 1st 8 games and only 16 time through his final 8 games so ....it actually looks like Eli iis  becoming more elusive in his old age. Or maybe the line was just playing better the 2nd half of the season. 

Which do you think it is?

First off I never said the o-line doesn’t suck.  The combination of a bad o-line and Eli not being able to sense the pressure when it comes is the problem.  As for Brady having more sacks... Bradys been Starting for 17 years vs Eli’s 14 years so there’s a 3 year difference.  You’d expect Brady to have more sacks.  

First off I never said the o-line doesn’t suck.  The combination of a bad o-line and Eli not being able to sense the pressure when it comes is the problem.  As for Brady having more sacks... Bradys been Starting for 17 years vs Eli’s 14 years so there’s a 3 year difference.  You’d expect Brady to have more sacks.  
They are both averaging 28 sacks per 16 games for their careers ... Eli's percentage is slightly less than Brady's

Prior to this season Eli was averaging  27 sacks per 16 games for his career this year he was sacked 47 times  ... by far the most of his career

Watson did not have a better offensive line. At best, it was equally as bad as the Giants line.

Watson did not have a better offensive line. At best, it was equally as bad as the Giants line.
Not throwing stones and I didn't watch the game, but it seemed like Houston lived on its D (which was clearly better than the Giants D) with just enough magic from Watson this season. Watson seemed to have no answers this weekend when the chips were down. I am not dissin' Watson. Rather simply underscoring the point that one guy can only do so much to make for the 5 guys in front of him. Sometimes those 5 guys stink so bad, you can't tell what you really have.

Kyler Murray or Dwayne Haskins ?

I think I would take Murray if he was available at 6 ... I would not take Haskins unless he dropped to the 2nd round or trade up if he dropped to the bottom of the 1st  round 

Murray with Barkley, Odell, Engram, Shepherd and the other WR, TE  and FB pieces is about as dynamic an offense that you will find

Kyler Murray or Dwayne Haskins ?

I think I would take Murray if he was available at 6 ... I would not take Haskins unless he dropped to the 2nd round or trade up if he dropped to the bottom of the 1st  round 

Murray with Barkley, Odell, Engram, Shepherd and the other WR, TE  and FB pieces is about as dynamic an offense that you will find
Haskins isn't falling to the 2nd round 

I have a hard time buying Gettelman, the "hog mollie" lover, taking a 5'9 QB 

Users who are viewing this thread