What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RIP: Hans Rosling, genius, humanitarian, statistician (1 Viewer)

RIP to an apparently great professor. Tried to get a fertility thread started a while back. Would have been nice to have him there to explain some stuff.

Was just thinking about him a couple days ago. Heard a guy on NPR that sounded like him but not quite Hans. Such a unique voice and a beautiful brain. I'll show his youtube videos in class at school to remember him and pass on some of his wisdom to our youths.

RIP Hans.  I remember watching that TED talk of his for the first time several years ago.  What an amazing man.

Was just thinking about him a couple days ago. Heard a guy on NPR that sounded like him but not quite Hans. Such a unique voice and a beautiful brain. I'll show his youtube videos in class at school to remember him and pass on some of his wisdom to our youths.
That's awesome. He has another TED talk that he did recently with his son about overcoming your own ignorance that was also great. It would be a natural for showing to middle school or high school students.

That's awesome. He has another TED talk that he did recently with his son about overcoming your own ignorance that was also great. It would be a natural for showing to middle school or high school students.
Link?

That first TED blew my mind completely

Users who are viewing this thread