Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** Minnesota Vikings: OFFICIAL

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheering for you guys to win the Super Bowl. Good luck Vikes fans.

I've been a Viking fan for 30 years.  With the exception of 1998, I've never had more confidence in this team than I have right now.  The defense is the best I've ever seen from this club.  They have

Congrats Vikings fans, what a great game ? I posted this in another thread and you probably saw it already, but in case you didn’t, this is a really cool angle of the last play   http://dail

Nice to get the win!

I didn't think the offense played well at all. It was frustrating.

I would be proud of the shut out but I think the Packers kind of gifted the Vikings that by going for it on 4th down so many times.

Great job by Harrison Smith with the interceptions.

The pass rush seemed like they were more focused on containing Hundley than trying to get home. Maybe that is the smart way to play him. That was somewhat frustrating at times as well though. They had opportunities to get him on the ground if they rushed a bit more aggressively.

Keenum did not play very well in my opinion. He got lucky again with several throws that could have been intercepted in this game.

I normally don't think the cold should mater being a native Minnesotan. But perhaps it did matter to Keenum who has never played in the cold like that before. I think he usually plays better than he did in this game.

Hopefully they don't have to play any more games in the cold this year.

A win is a win but I think they need to turn it up a notch to be successful in the playoffs.

8 hours ago, Biabreakable said:

Nice to get the win!

I didn't think the offense played well at all. It was frustrating.

I would be proud of the shut out but I think the Packers kind of gifted the Vikings that by going for it on 4th down so many times.

Great job by Harrison Smith with the interceptions.

The pass rush seemed like they were more focused on containing Hundley than trying to get home. Maybe that is the smart way to play him. That was somewhat frustrating at times as well though. They had opportunities to get him on the ground if they rushed a bit more aggressively.

Keenum did not play very well in my opinion. He got lucky again with several throws that could have been intercepted in this game.

I normally don't think the cold should mater being a native Minnesotan. But perhaps it did matter to Keenum who has never played in the cold like that before. I think he usually plays better than he did in this game.

Hopefully they don't have to play any more games in the cold this year.

A win is a win but I think they need to turn it up a notch to be successful in the playoffs.

Definitely was their game plan.. after what happened with Cam they weren't going to let Hundley do the same. And it worked.. They basically said "you are going to have to beat us throwing the ball today, running is not going to work" :thumbup:

And yea, "On Paper" The Vikings should have blown out the Pack... But this is the Vikings vs. The Packers and very rarely do you see one team dominate the other.
Doesn't matter if one team is 12-1 and the other one is 1-12 when these two face off it is normally going to be a "Black & Blue" battle, especially late December in Green Bay.

Hey Santa, want to deliver an early Christmas present to Viking fans???  Somehow, someway find a way to help the Raiders win.. ;)

Edited by snogger
  • Like 1

Vikings’ O-line depth is strong, but they will miss Nick Easton’s toughness, mobility

Easton has been put on IR with a broken ankle. He will not be able to return this season.

Jerimiah Sirles fills in at left guard and I don't think there is much of a drop off in the quality of play. It does however stress the depth of the offensive line should another player be injured. Easton filled in at center when Elflien missed a game for example. If Elflien were to be injured again then Joe Berger would need to take over center leaving a void at right guard. That job would presumably go to Danny Idisora.

Sirles has also filled in at the right tackle when both Remmers and Reif were injured. Both Reif and Remmers are healthy now with Rashod Hill in reserve, so hopefully the Vikings will be fine, but it was nice to have Sirles as a reserve lineman because he can play tackle or guard. Forced to start at left guard takes away some of that flexibility in the depth players. Isidora becomes closer to being needed if any of the 3 inside offensive linemen miss time now.

Losing Easton is a tough blow, but I believe you guys are the best team in the NFC right now with the Rams right behind you. Philly isn’t nearly as good as their record would indicate.

What you guys have done with Keenum & your revamped OL has been amazing. Your D gives you the edge over the Rams. I don’t believe the Eagles are a serious Super Bowl contender even with home field advantage unless they start playing much better.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Football Jones said:

Losing Easton is a tough blow, but I believe you guys are the best team in the NFC right now with the Rams right behind you. Philly isn’t nearly as good as their record would indicate.

What you guys have done with Keenum & your revamped OL has been amazing. Your D gives you the edge over the Rams. I don’t believe the Eagles are a serious Super Bowl contender even with home field advantage unless they start playing much better.

I agree the PHILI looks beatable at home and will not represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. It's up for grabs. MIN, NO, CAR, and LAR seem to be where this is going.

I didn’t even mention Cook. Bradford & Cook are a huge amount of talent at key skill positions & Minnesota hasn’t lost much. Zimmer & Spielman have done a great job.

As a Dallas fan, the Vikings are who I fear most in the coming years. Their potential on offense & that D is really scary. We have a lot of potential on both sides of the ball, but will need to make smart personnel moves if we’re to catch the Vikes, not to mention a new HC. Garrett is holding us back a tremendous amount. The Rams have a leg up on us, as well, & also have a great HC. Philly is much like us in that they need to continue to build & need to hit on personnel to keep up with Minnesota & Los Angeles.

The NFC is getting much tougher than the AFC & I look for the vast majority of Super Bowl winners in the coming years to be from the NFC.

Edited by Football Jones

I regret spending part of my Christmas watch in the Eagles game yesterday. Ugly football. I'm not sure if they've now secured the #1 seed. Even if they have they look very beatable without Wentz. I'd be more worried about the Rams or Saints.

12 minutes ago, sports_fan said:

I regret spending part of my Christmas watch in the Eagles game yesterday. Ugly football. I'm not sure if they've now secured the #1 seed. Even if they have they look very beatable without Wentz. I'd be more worried about the Rams or Saints.

No way in my book do the Eagles advance to the NFC Championship game, yet alone win a home game? Too many really good teams peaking or capable of winning on the road. Of the bunch I like MIN, LAR, NO, and CAR in that order as of now barring any injuries to key players. All four teams have good to exceptional defenses as well. SEA and ATL who knows?

Every team lays a stinker now and then, sooooo... the Eagles could bounce back? I just don't put a whole lot of faith in Foles after losing Wentz. They almost lost that game last night to da Rrrrrrrraiders traveling to east coast on the road. Would have made the MIN game and DAL @ PHI game a tad more interesting for the #1 seed. 

Zimmer on Bye Week Importance, Bradford's Potential Return

Zimmer is complimentary of the Bears defense and Mitch Trubisky. Pointing out that the Bears defense is top 5 in the league in scoring allowed.

He says they run the ball well, have good offensive line and that Trubisky has really improved since they last played him.

When asked about the Vikings being the 1st overall defense, he is less willing to give praise, just saying he hopes they can keep it going.

He emphasizes that they need to win this game to ensure that they get the bye. He says it is like winning two games in that way.

When asked about when he got comfortable with Case Keenum as his starter, he says about 4-5 weeks ago. That Case has played well.

He says Bradford should be able to practice next week. That he hasn't seen Bradford work out or anything like that yet. That he has only talked to him. So we'll see when he practices.

• Like 1

Mike Zimmer says he'll again consider delegating Vikings play calling next season

Basically he is talking up George Edwards trying to help Edwards land a head coaching job after the season.

Zimmer is such a control freak when it comes to the defense, I really don't see him giving up calling the defensive plays next year or ever. If he does I don't expect that would last long. A few play calls that he disagrees with and he will want control of that again.

To Zimmers credit he has said he called the wrong defense at different times as part of the reason why the defense has made mistakes at times.

Battling shoulder injury, Pat Elflein misses Thursday’s practice

Well crap. If Elflien cannot play then Berger likely has to move to center and that means Danny Isidora steps in as a starting guard.

Isidora played good on a few plays when he was needed earlier this season, but also played badly on a few of those plays as well.

All is not lost as at least the tackles are healthy right now, but the Vikings getting pretty thin inside right now if Elflien isn't able to play. Hopefully he will be.

An extra week of rest could be very beneficial here.

The Bears Akiem Hicks caused the interior offensive linemen a lot of trouble in the last game rushing inside. That was with all of the starters healthy.

The Bears are 10th in points allowed, 8th in combined yards allowed, 11th in yards per play allowed, 11th in 1st downs allowed,  8th in passing yards allowed, and 9th in rushing yards allowed. This is supported somewhat by the conservative nature of their offense. They have a pretty good defense though and the Vikings offense may have difficulty moving the ball against them, especially if they are without Elflien.

• Like 1

Vikings have contingency plans on O-line with starters out

While Elflein was limited to a practice observer, Joe Berger moved to center and practice squad center Cornelius Edison continued to snap, too, just as he did in Wednesday’s practice. If Berger starts at center, the Vikings could either use rookie Danny Isidora at right guard or move right tackle Mike Remmers inside and have Rashod Hill play at right tackle.

Never really considered this option of Remmers moving inside. Thats pretty interesting. Would take advantage of the 3 tackles being healthy right now I suppose.

Shurmur on Keenum's Mobility, Elflein's Importance

Just some simple stuff said here. He says that during the course of an offensive drive the QB is going to need to move in the pocket and set up sight lines for his throws for the drive to be successful. He says that he likes plays that work. That they are always trying to find plays that their players execute well and the offense is constantly changing to suit what the players do well against specific defenses each week. That it is important to run the ball, set up play action and to be able to move the pocket.

In regards to Elflien he says football is like baseball, you have to be strong up the middle. He thinks that Elflien does a good job. He says Berger is the back up center right now if they need him there and that they are evaluating other players for the position should they need them.

In regards to his opportunity to become a head coach, he says that he is focused on now, beating the Bears. He will be focused on each game this season that hopefully they have a lot of games left. At some point when he interviews with teams interested in him as a head coach that he will discuss his prior experience with it and what he has learned since then. That is what the conversation will be about.

In regards to McKinnon he says that RB need to be part of the passing game. Its important for a team to play good offense. Theres not much of a role for a player on offense if they cannot catch the ball, and that includes the RB.

17 hours ago, Biabreakable said:

Shurmur on Keenum's Mobility, Elflein's Importance

Just some simple stuff said here. He says that during the course of an offensive drive the QB is going to need to move in the pocket and set up sight lines for his throws for the drive to be successful. He says that he likes plays that work. That they are always trying to find plays that their players execute well and the offense is constantly changing to suit what the players do well against specific defenses each week. That it is important to run the ball, set up play action and to be able to move the pocket.

In regards to Elflien he says football is like baseball, you have to be strong up the middle. He thinks that Elflien does a good job. He says Berger is the back up center right now if they need him there and that they are evaluating other players for the position should they need them.

In regards to his opportunity to become a head coach, he says that he is focused on now, beating the Bears. He will be focused on each game this season that hopefully they have a lot of games left. At some point when he interviews with teams interested in him as a head coach that he will discuss his prior experience with it and what he has learned since then. That is what the conversation will be about.

In regards to McKinnon he says that RB need to be part of the passing game. Its important for a team to play good offense. Theres not much of a role for a player on offense if they cannot catch the ball, and that includes the RB.

How do you see game flow this week? Minnesota has a lot to play for and potentially home field throughout all the way to the Super Bowl. It would kinda cool to see that.

So, win by 10 or more? How about the MIN WR's? One or the other, or both produce? Keenum throws for 250 and two scores? Tough Bears pass D. Or is it more Murray and McKinnon? 

MIN D seems like a pretty nice play this week?

Edited by Team Smokin'
16 hours ago, Team Smokin' said:

How do you see game flow this week? Minnesota has a lot to play for and potentially home field throughout all the way to the Super Bowl. It would kinda cool to see that.

So, win by 10 or more? How about the MIN WR's? One or the other, or both produce? Keenum throws for 250 and two scores? Tough Bears pass D. Or is it more Murray and McKinnon? 

MIN D seems like a pretty nice play this week?

Honestly I don't know. Hopefully they win but I am not expecting any offensive fireworks from the Vikings.

I mean I hope they can get something going, but have to give respect to the Bears defense as they have been playing pretty well.

There is some smoke and mirrors involved with that though, if the Bears get their running game going, that really helps their defense.

Jordan Howard has had good games against the Vikings. He is a tough runner you know and he can break tackles and just make the right moves to generate big plays.

The Vikings defense has been much better against the run this year though, so hopefully they can keep him in check. If not its going to be a tough game.

Case Keenum really hasn't played well recently aside from the Bengals game, and the Bengals were a really weak and defeated team when they played them. Something like 77% of Keenums passing yards were after the catch. The game plan really took advantage of their inexperienced linebackers to get McKinnon and other players going.

Keenum makes me nervous to be honest. You would think I might have confidence in him by now.. but I watch every game and he gets lucky that some of his passes are not intercepted. He makes some bad throws. I just wonder how that is going to play out in the playoffs when teams turn the intensity up a notch. Worried he is going to have a bad game at the wrong time and then there you go.

Hopefully not, but I do see how the Vikings and Keenum can fail.

The Bears defense is pretty solid and the Vikings offense does not do that well unless they get their run game going. Murray hasn't done too well recently either. 

I forget the stats right now, but Keenum much better passing off play action than normal passes, and the play action only works if the running game is working. So its a bad recipe when the Vikings can't run the ball.

I think playing at home really helps and the hopefully the Vikings do enough to win this game, but I wouldn't make any bold predictions about them blowing the Bears out or anything like that. It will likely be ugly and hopefully the Vikings can still come out on top playing ugly because of their defense, just like most of all the other games they have won.

I like it when the Vikings can get a lead early, but not sure they win by 10 points or anything like that. I could see it being a close game.

I hope I am wrong about all of this and Keenum plays well. But I have seen the signs already of how the Vikings can lose to any team.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Boston said:

Any recent updates on Cook?  When is he projected to be back?

Nothing has changed recently I don't think. Rehab is going well but still an ongoing process. No chance he comes back for the playoffs. He should be recovered in plenty of time for the beginning of next season though

• Like 1

Vikings put Kevin McDermott on IR, add Cornelius Edison to roster

With Elflein out on Sunday and Nick Easton done for the season, the Vikings’ line, from left to right, figures to be Riley Reiff, Jeremiah Sirles, Berger, Mike Remmers and Rashod Hill. Edison gives them a backup in case anything would happen to Berger, who is already moving from right guard back to his old position.

I would think Danny Isidora would play before Edison but the guards the Vikings have likely can't play center if something were to happen to Berger.

Very interesting that Remmers will move inside to right guard as this seems to confirm this will be the lineup with Elflien out.

The bye becomes even more important to hopefully get Elflien back healthy.

Also Shamar Stephen is out for this game which means rookie Jaleel Johnson should be active and may play some snaps in rotation this game.

Edited by Biabreakable

Just listening to Pete Bercich on Vikings gameday.

I agree with what he is saying, that the offense needs to play sharp and get some momentum going this game. I hope they can. It will be interesting to see how the offensive line plays this week without Elflien.

On defense he is suggesting the Vikings play more man to man and contain Trubisky in the pocket. This is kind of how they have been playing recently, however the Vikings could get more sacks if they didn't play contain on QBs as much as they have. Its a trade off. They need to do a good job of stopping the run, which they have this year. Hopefully they can keep that going.

• Like 1

Vikings beat the Bears 23-10 locking up the #2 seed for the playoffs and a first round bye.

Honestly I would have liked to see the offense play a bit better than they did.

They did run the ball very well this game. The first drive in particular and also to close out the game. The pass protection was a bit off this game, but your playing without the starting left guard and starting center. I thought Remmbers played well at guard. They blocked for the run better in this group, some experience together will help the communication. Pressure was more from the outside in this game.

Xavier Rhodes didn't have a good game by his standards. He left the game briefly with some sort of injury. Seem like every game he has to come out for a bit with something bothering him. Glad he keeps coming back in though. I thought Waynes played well aside from what looked like a blown coverage where the Vikings looked to be in man. The drag route across the field whee Waynes fell way behind, slow to react to his assignment. Could have been a man zone combination though. Would need to see it again. Otherwise he played well. Contrubited a tackle for loss and supported the run well, as usual. 

A week of rest should help Rhodes get right I hope.

The linebackers played well as did the defensive line.

Keenum underthrows 2-3 deep opportunities he tried. 2 get pass interference calls, otherwise he isn't giving the receivers a chance to make the play. Been seeing this all year. He handled the pass rush pretty well again though, like he has all year.

The defense played great. Really stopped the Bears from running the ball.

Play of the game for me.

I believe it was #93 DT for the Vikings. Shamar Stephen? I could have the number wrong, so forgive me.

Play came near the end of the game, the bears lineman speared him way late and drew a flag. Watching replay #93 gets up and bows up to hit him back, and then the lightbulb goes off in his head and he stops. 

Bears draw a 15 yard penalty, Vikings keep their cool and don’t retaliate and the Bears likely don’t score because of it.

Just a culmination of this whole season. A well coached team playing as a group to win games rather than individuals thinking about themselves.

• Like 2

I think it was Tom Johnson 92. But the play I am thinking of was a bit earlier in the game. 2nd half I think but maybe not 4th quarter yet.

Shamar Stephen was inactive today. Which is why I was wondering if anyone noticed Jaleel Johnson who was active in Stephens place. Jaleel Johnson is number 94.

Before I get too happy about the job the Vikings did against the Bears offensive line, the Bears were missing Bobbie Massie and Josh Sitton for this game.

The defense played the run well though. I thought Barr played pretty well in this game. Would like him to be able to beat Howard on the blitz and not get blocked to the ground, but this opened things up for another pass rusher to apply pressure and shorten the play. Barr played the run well on several plays.

• Like 1

I feel like it's been a while since I've seen a good deep ball from Keenum. Thankfully they have multiple players on offense who will fight for the ball to make the tough catch AND make something happen on short passes after the catch. Keenum deserves some credit for buying time in the pocket and not taking sacks however. 

This offense isn't pretty but it's working well enough

• Like 2

Didn’t see much of the game on RZ but loved seeing Kendricks, Smith, et al, in for that last defensive stand. Loved the effort!

I feel like people who post things about Week 17 not meaning anything have been away from playing too long or are degenerates who never played. You’re playing for a bye, you’re playing for your fans, you’re playing for your teammates, you’re playing for yourself, you’re playing because you love your profession. Motivation should never be an issue when you only have XX chances to play a game in the NFL.

Anyone who thinks the 49ers finding their franchise QB or thinking they can’t build upon a 5 game win streak to finish the season doesn’t understand sports. 

2014 was only a 7-9 season for the Vikings but they were in far better shape at the end of the season than 2013 when their defense was awful. I guarantee there were positive things from winning by their last 3 home games in Zimmer’s first year that they built upon and emphasized going for forward.

This game - not perfect, but good enough - says a lot about character. That last stand tells me a lot about how Coach Zimmer goes about his business.

Never gonna root for your guys because you suck and always have :P but I wouldn’t be unhappy if you made a deep run. You guys are where the Lions want to be and you have - by a country mile - the best coach in the division. Eagles limped home, Rams are inexperienced, every other NFC team has multiple warts. You have as good a chance as anyone at winning your first Super Bowl.

• Like 6

Good win to get a week off.. Foles looked like a backup QB today albeit basicly a preseason game for both teams.. wildcard weekend will be fun to watch and relax.. SKOL :football:

Edited by snogger
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, snogger said:

Good win to get a week off.. Foles looked like a backup QB today albeit basicly a preseason game for both teams.. wildcard weekend will be fun to watch and relax.. SKOL :football:

Foles looked like a division two QB today.

• Like 1

Great season!

It will be very interesting to see if they go with Bradford or Teddy as the backup for the playoffs...I love Teddy but Bradford has played in Shurmur's offense...

Will be tough to beat them in Minnesota with the defense playing the way they are...kind of happy that Linval and Harrison didn't make the Pro Bowl - playing with a chip on their shoulder!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, FunkyPlutos said:

Great season!

It will be very interesting to see if they go with Bradford or Teddy as the backup for the playoffs...I love Teddy but Bradford has played in Shurmur's offense...

Will be tough to beat them in Minnesota with the defense playing the way they are...kind of happy that Linval and Harrison didn't make the Pro Bowl - playing with a chip on their shoulder!

I thought Bradford was essentially on the shelf. 

let's be honerst here, the Eagles weren't going anywhere even WITH Wentz playing. we haven't yet seen the Doug Pederson ultra conservative coaching , mindless clock management ala his former teacher, Andy Reid and his playoff stupidity, but it's coming..it'll be on full display in 2 weeks. and the Vikings are the BEST team in football that no one is talking about.. tough as nails defense, playmakers on offense and a coaching staff with a killer instinct.they've been kicking butts all year long,and people are STILL doubting them.when they host the NFC Championship Game, will people FINALLY take notice?!  no one is going to Minnesota to beat the Vikings. no one.

they look awesome. 

and dont start bradford, keep things as they are, if it aint broke dont fix it. 

• Like 1

Some key things.

He says the defense played well. They played the run very well. Corners covered well. The linebackers especially Barr played really well. They were good on 3rd down. The defensive line did what they needed to do.They wanted to control the time of possession and stop the run, and they did that. They stopped the run and they ran for 156 yards.They had 4 punts within the 10 yard line in the game, which really helped with that.

He talks about how he hasn't won the Super Bowl since 1995. That the captains are keeping the rest of the players on point in regards to the opportunity ahead of them.

Quigly punting the ball well and the coverage team pinning the opponent a lot recently. He just says its about executing it.

He says Trey Waynes has played well for the second half of the season, there were times at the begininng of the season where he was helping him more, and that he doesn't really help Waynes anymore now or for awhile..

He says the defense is confident. They are going to focus on some of their run fits and blitzes with practices, and some of the coveragres. He said they would do self scouting, so these are areas identified that he wants to work on. He thinks they practice pretty intense. they play together well, their resilient. If something happens they don't panic.

Zimmer is asked what the key is to ####ting down good receiving RBs? He asks the reporter, how did they do against them. He says its a combination of different players and different coverages. They try to figure out the best way to do it and go from there. Having corners and safeties who can tackle helps, everyone plays the run.

Zimmer says Sam Bradford will practice this week. He hasn't seen Bradford play yet. He has heard good things, but he hasn't seen it yet. Something about Bradford being 3 weeks away?I couldn't hear what was asked before he says that. I guess they have 3 weeks to decide if they want to activate him.

He says McKinnon seems fresh.

He says Murray has done well. The offensive line has blocked well, the receivers have blocked well. Hes done a good job hitting the creases. When he stays on point he does well. When he tries to do somthing He says Murray does well as long as he doesn't try to do something thats not there.

• Like 1
On 12/31/2017 at 3:48 PM, VikingFrog said:

Play of the game for me.

I believe it was #93 DT for the Vikings. Shamar Stephen? I could have the number wrong, so forgive me.

Play came near the end of the game, the bears lineman speared him way late and drew a flag. Watching replay #93 gets up and bows up to hit him back, and then the lightbulb goes off in his head and he stops. 

Bears draw a 15 yard penalty, Vikings keep their cool and don’t retaliate and the Bears likely don’t score because of it.

Just a culmination of this whole season. A well coached team playing as a group to win games rather than individuals thinking about themselves.

Here’s the play I mentioned for those that didn’t get to see the game.

https://m.imgur.com/aV5Nkgz

On 1/1/2018 at 11:28 AM, Tanner9919 said:

let's be honerst here, the Eagles weren't going anywhere even WITH Wentz playing. we haven't yet seen the Doug Pederson ultra conservative coaching , mindless clock management ala his former teacher, Andy Reid and his playoff stupidity, but it's coming..it'll be on full display in 2 weeks. and the Vikings are the BEST team in football that no one is talking about.. tough as nails defense, playmakers on offense and a coaching staff with a killer instinct.they've been kicking butts all year long,and people are STILL doubting them.when they host the NFC Championship Game, will people FINALLY take notice?!  no one is going to Minnesota to beat the Vikings. no one.

they look awesome. 

and dont start bradford, keep things as they are, if it aint broke dont fix it. 

:P you guys really are full of yourselves huh? as an Eagles fan i have been pulling for you guys with the adversity you guys have had to overcome, but after reading the last few pages of this thread it might be fun to see some of these big heads deflate. you have to hope your team is focusing on the Rams. i certainly think they may be the most dangerous team coming out of the WC weekend

Edited by modogg
4 minutes ago, modogg said:

:P you guys really are full of yourselves huh? as an Eagles fan i have been pulling for you guys with the adversity you guys have had to overcome, but after reading the last few pages of this thread it might be fun to see some of these big heads deflate. you have to hope your team is focusing on the Rams. i certainly think they may be the most dangerous team coming out of the WC weekend

FWIW I don't think Tanner is a Vikings fan. 

If the Vikings have to travel to Philly the cold could be problem. Keenum didn't play too well in the cold against the Packers.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Biabreakable said:

FWIW I don't think Tanner is a Vikings fan. 

If the Vikings have to travel to Philly the cold could be problem. Keenum didn't play too well in the cold against the Packers.

well, you guys are in luck because apparently Foles doesn't play well in the cold either :wall:. in all seriousness Eagles will have a tough game if it is against Minny, but the pendulum has swung so far on the Eagles (by many Eagles fans as well) i actually think they are being under-rated now.

• Heatman changed the title to *** Minnesota Vikings: #2018