What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL.com Waivers (2 Viewers)

I'm still trying to figure out if my settings are correct for manually processing blind bids. There used to be an option under the For Commissioners menu tab that said Manually Process Waivers. Now the only way I see this is if I go in an unlock my Commish abilities. Stupid.

Not only can't you edit the bids but you can't reprioritize your list once its done. You have to delete and re-add in the order you want. WTMF? Who designed this? monkeys?
I think there is an up & down symbol where you can prioritize  your list.  so there's that.

OK so we had our sraft last night but all the players were locked today. So I had to add Unlock all players. However, we also have FCFS on Wednedays after waivers runs. Do we have to Unlock all players in section A below? But then the players dropped during waivers will be unlocked too? We have a 24 hour rule for unlocking dropped players.

DraftThu Aug 31 7:00:00 p.m. ET 2017EditDelete

Unlock All Currently Locked PlayersFri Sep 1 11:45:00 a.m. ET 2017EditDelete

Lock All Free AgentsMon Sep 11 9:00:00 p.m. ET 2017 (Happens 15 more weeks.)EditDelete

Process Blind Bid WaiversWed Sep 13 8:00:00 p.m. ET 2017 (Happens 15 more weeks.)EditDelete

A

No Trades AllowedSun Nov 12 1:00:00 p.m. ET 2017EditDelete

No Add/Drops AllowedSun Dec 31 1:00:00 p.m. ET 2017EditDelete
I have the same question.  I want to make sure I get this right before waivers process today at Noon.  After Blind Bids are processed, do you have to create another event to Unlock All Currently Locked Players?

I have the same question.  I want to make sure I get this right before waivers process today at Noon.  After Blind Bids are processed, do you have to create another event to Unlock All Currently Locked Players?
No, the processing of the waivers automatically unlocks all free agents.

Users who are viewing this thread