What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL Down? (1 Viewer)

cobalt_27

Footballguy
404 Not Found.  The requested URL /ise.html was not found on this server.

Anyone else having issues?

Guy in my league has been telling me he keeps getting 404 errors, even when I have no issues.  Sounds like you are up against the same thing.

I have no solutions to offer, but if you find one, I'd appreciate you dropping a note here, in case it helps others.

Guy in my league has been telling me he keeps getting 404 errors, even when I have no issues.  Sounds like you are up against the same thing.

I have no solutions to offer, but if you find one, I'd appreciate you dropping a note here, in case it helps others.
How long has it been reported by your friend?

Not sure if it's been discussed already .... 

but in Zealots, at the 2017 MFL sites, we have found that we now can not have both a draft AND free agent auctions.

When league is set for "auctions", the tradable future draft picks disapear when offering trades.  

When league is set for "draft", players can not be put up for auction.

Whoops.

We have a rookie draft as well as bid on free agents during the offseason.  Hopefully they can figure it out.

Not sure if it's been discussed already .... 

but in Zealots, at the 2017 MFL sites, we have found that we now can not have both a draft AND free agent auctions.

When league is set for "auctions", the tradable future draft picks disapear when offering trades.  

When league is set for "draft", players can not be put up for auction.

Whoops.

We have a rookie draft as well as bid on free agents during the offseason.  Hopefully they can figure it out.
That's been my experience, as well.  Disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread