What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Season 42: Starts Wednesday March 9, 2022 (2 Viewers)

Tony was an idiot. I would have loved to see him try and hide in that little hole and have people walk up on him and go "Hi, Tony."  Maybe he just left his meds at home or something. 

Michaella is very cute but she is going to be gone quick. She has zero social game and despite being a physical presence, just isn't worth the drama she brings to the camp. 

I bet we see lots of tribe switching just to keep this show interesting. 

She might be one of my favorites of this group.  Cockiness turns me off, unless you can back it up.  That chick can back it up.  
Doesn't seem like the type who will make it far, terrible social game from what I can see, she will rub someone the wrong way.  She was all annoyed that she didn't get to throw rings even though Malcolm was totally killing it and brought them back into that challenge, come on....

Troy-zan was up against that group of gals who dominated.  He's an okay player from what I recall.  There were a lot of idiot guys that season.

Cop lady was in the same season Tony dominated and won.  Hard to say how she will do this time around.

Even the other guys voted against Tony. He must have been even worse than what was aired.

I am a more recent watcher and had never seen Sandra before - hate her already. "The Queen" blah blah blah. She should be out soon.

Yes, Tony is a tool. But I bet the producers were sad to see him go so soon. Say what you will, but at least he made the first few episodes somewhat interesting.

(Digging a hideout hole next to the water station  :lmao:  )

I like Tony but he dug his own grave in more ways than one.

I can't stand Sandra, didn't think she deserved to win either time. However, last night she showed more game in the first 2 hours of the show than she demonstrated in her two winning seasons.

New Tiebreaker rule could be interesting once numbers get lower. We're already seeing rock solid majorities in the first two votes, with only Sandra's weird Aubry vote as an outlier.
Yeah that hurts Idol flushing too, I like that wrinkle :popcorn:  

New Tiebreaker rule could be interesting once numbers get lower. We're already seeing rock solid majorities in the first two votes, with only Sandra's weird Aubry vote as an outlier.
With the new tie breaker rule it wasn't that weird if Tony had found an idol and had voted for Sandra instead of Aubry. Sandra probably felt she could get an unanimous decision to oust  Aubry instead of everyone picking rocks.

WHo is the lady cop on the other tribe? I don't remember her at all :oldunsure:  
She was on the same season as Tony.  Her gut told her that he was a cop. She asked him if he was and of course he lied and said that he wasn't.  She believed him and if memory serves me correctly she went home shortly after. 

So Tony has a blatantly obvious healed hair transplant scar on the back of his head, but still bald? 

Pretty boring first episode IMO

Hali's voice is annoying

Everything about Deb is just plain annoying

JT has a pretty solid beer belly going on

I really don't get why cierra gets so much credit for voting out her mom. 

It's not like that vote was 3 to 3 and she cast the deciding vote.  Her mom was a goner and she knew it and rode along with Tyson.

Plus...her mom was a far better competitor and definitely hotter.

Can't stand Cirie's ###.  Worthless in all comps.

Sandra is the biggest fraud in Survivor history.  Russell ran that last season of hers and the bitter jury couldn't deal with it.  If anyone deserved it besides Russell that season it was Parvati for basically fooling Russell for so long. 

Deb...the sea hag.  How is she a game changer?  Just because they had to change her job title every time she was on screen? 

I'm rooting for Ozzy.  Dude was the best competitor, especially involving anything water, that I've ever seen.  

Caleb deserves a long run.

I've seen every season and have actually gone back to watch most of them again on kodi.  Who in the hell is Sierra?  Game changer?  By being a ninja or something?  Do not remember her at all.

Yau man starts that chicken nonsense again and when he says we can name them...OK, Yau...this one is Breakfast, oh, there goes Lunch.  Have you meet Nuggets yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
tdoss said:
I'm rooting for Ozzy.  Dude was the best competitor, especially involving anything water, that I've ever seen.  

Yau man starts that chicken nonsense again and when he says we can name them...OK, Yau...this one is Breakfast, oh, there goes Lunch.  Have you meet Nuggets yet?
Agree with all of this

Boston Rob sucks. Once CBS gave him the million, he should never be on tv again. They felt bad cause Russell played him like a fiddle. Tyson is another one CBS gave a million to. Get off my screen the both of them. 

Boston Rob sucks. Once CBS gave him the million, he should never be on tv again. They felt bad cause Russell played him like a fiddle. 
The season Boston Rob won was one of the worst. It was so annoying to see everyone be his puppet, and him hardly do a thing to be the puppet master. It seemed like Survivor was going to keep putting him on until he won the million, and his win was the easiest million of all seasons. 

The season Boston Rob won was one of the worst. It was so annoying to see everyone be his puppet, and him hardly do a thing to be the puppet master. It seemed like Survivor was going to keep putting him on until he won the million, and his win was the easiest million of all seasons. 
That was a ridiculous season.

Russell gets ousted by his newbie alliance by purposely losing...while Rob's team all bows down and follows him off the cliff.

I disagree.  Rob showed elite game play when he kept the other tribe from voting off amber and the fact that he was the first player to bring someone along throughout the game specifically to use as a goat at the final tribal.

I disagree.  Rob showed elite game play when he kept the other tribe from voting off amber and the fact that he was the first player to bring someone along throughout the game specifically to use as a goat at the final tribal.
I can't help remember how he couldn't win The Amazing Race despite 2 tries and even went from first to elimination in a single episode.

He was a whiny tool.

She's good at manipulating people and Tony's antics put a huge target on his back. Of course, her arrogant outburst as he's leaving SHOULD annoy some people. But who really knows.
I laughed when she told Tony to take his ass home. I also laughed when that bug flew in her hair at tribal, and she and Micheala screamed.

Caleb is another one of those "what did he change?" guys.  You can only have so many true game changers - the rest are just fillers based on their popularity, IMO.

Just got around to watching last night.  Tony is a nut and shouldn't have jumped out so hyper.  

Michaela is also a nut job.  Her pride won't let her just sit back and let other people get tossed into the spotlight.  It cost her last time and will again, probably sooner than later.

Sandra...  oh man.  Tony's right.  Why oh why do they let her manipulate them every time she's on this show.  Best thing to happen is the reshuffle of tribes.  Surely ( I mean surely!) those in her last tribe will let everyone in the game know she proclaimed herself the Queen and still in complete charge of the game.  Surely.  

Mentioned to the wife, do you notice how Sandra never does anything physical at challenges.  She chugs along and if someone screws up the challenge, she can point others to that person being the weak link.  It blows my mind that she has survived two TCs already.  Inexplicable.  

Glad Ciera is gone.  Never liked her.  

And Tai with his damned chickens.  I would have told him on the boat, "NO, leave them chickens alone!"  No way they should let him name them and get attached.  

Pulling for Ozzie and Caleb to go far.  

I hope Sandra is the next to go.   She drives me nuts.
No..now that she ran her mouth she will sit back quiet and act useless like she is and they will carry her awhile because there is no fear of her winning anything and she will vote whatever way you want her to vote.

I am glad Ciera is gone but even though I did not like Tony he brought energy to the show...a perfect villain. 

Sorry but I don't see the love for Ozzy.  Sure he's probably the best person who can survive on his own and live off the land but he's a punk and a spoiled sport.  I think there are more people who love to hate him than love him to do well.

Why? I'm not anti-Caleb, I'm just wondering why he deserves a long run. He only lasted 9 days the last time he was on Survivor due to his unfortunate medical emergency. I didn't think he had done anything that game changing up to that point. The thing that sticks out the most to me about his time on Survivor was him passing out from the heat, and Tai's crush on him. :lol: His time on Big Brother as "Beast-Mode Cowboy" shouldn't matter in this game, but my guess is it does to the producers, which is why they brought him back. I think Survivor "Second Chances" seemed more appropriate title wise for his return than "Game Changers." 

Going out on a limb that they do not kill a goat. That's a tease.  And a tribe shuffle already?  Too early IMHO. 
Disagree.. I've been :rant: for years that they need to Shuffle tribes every 6 days... Alliances get messed up and Real Game play comes into effect.
When you allow them to stay as one for a a couple of weeks, even a shuffle at that time is "too late". if the Alliance survives to the merge they regroup up.

Shaking them up early and often doesn't allow strong alliance's to form and will make the show more interesting .. 

Users who are viewing this thread