What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Been a while... (1 Viewer)

I logged in to this site for the first time in 6 years to look at old music drafts. So...yes?
Just stay outta the Trump threads and everything will be alright.

I tried to log into hoofy last month and couldn't sadly.

And where the heck ya been?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we set the rest of the world back 6 years? We'd regain a lot of good lost posters (some who left, others who passed) and in terms of policy move back into the 21st century. 

Should we kick up all the threads that were banging along 6 years ago? 

Personally I had a 25 year old wife, hadn't lost a foot of my lower intestine, was ruling the fratty bars in NYC with TU and would laugh at anyone who suggested I'd ever live in Texas. 

Should we kick up all the threads that were banging along 6 years ago? 

Personally I had a 25 year old wife, hadn't lost a foot of my lower intestine, was ruling the fratty bars in NYC with TU and would laugh at anyone who suggested I'd ever live in Texas. 
Seems like yesterday honestly.   The good ole days here were....good enough.

I don't have much in my notebook about you, piratemike, but it says something about you wearing skinny jeans? Or girl jeans? Was this from a comment another user made just busting your chops?

Users who are viewing this thread