***Official Big Brother 20 Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 6/27

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

30 x 60 = 1200 

Nobody gives a flying F about your daughter’s birthday Rockstar.  

"I don't know if I should take a shot at Paul now or wait until after he wins"

3 minutes ago, irish eyes said:

These are the most immature people in the history of the show. Bella & the 2 meatheads are the worst of the worst. Not sure I can watch anymore.

The ##### factor with that crew is off the charts

56 minutes ago, Rirruto said:

I wish I could speak a Cliff + Kat showmance into existence. They're the most quotable for sure.

Kat is probably my favorite.  Not sure if it's because of, or in spite of, her ability to flip from a 9 to a 5 in a moment's notice. 

• Laughing 2
On ‚Äé7‚Äé/‚Äé10‚Äé/‚Äé2019 at 7:49 PM, mozzy84 said:

Love island actually looks like it should be better than BB

I was wrong, they are equally terrible at this point.  Love island is terrible and is on TV to much, I thought it would be way more train wreck drama, but everyone is nice.   I'm guessing I'll tap out on BB probably in the next two weeks too.

We might finally have a crack in the mob alliance.   Good for Cliff for getting back in the game.  He dominated that comp.  

We might have a shot at a good season now.  

I feel like the Jack and Kemi scene  about the bottles in the fridge was heavily edited. 

As a Cliff-o-maniac, I'm happy that he's back. I think he could put together a solid Donny from BB16 type of run as a folksy old guy. Except I think he probably gets the strategy a little better than Donny. Now that we've got two sides of the house developing, being a floater is a good thing compared to the past few weeks where it was a ticket home.

I really hope they bring David back in the next few seasons. I'd be happy with Ovi and Kemi also. I'm not so sure that BB can pull off an All-Star season at this point. It's too difficult to get people from across 20 years together. I think an AS season would be cheap without Will, Boogie, Dan, Derrick, Tyler, Janelle, and Paul. Most of those people have played twice anyway.

I'd like to see a "second chance" season where folks who didn't make it to jury got to get back in the house.

1 minute ago, EYLive said:

Do good smart people not apply to be on this show? Or does CBS only cast the dumbest POS every summer? 

What smart, well-adjusted people do you know who can take three months off from work and family obligations in the middle of the summer to have all of their movements recorded and be purposefully screwed with on national television for a 1 in 18 shot at $500k?

CBS recruits instagram models who they feel like they can mold into doing what production wants. They pick a token old guy and 2 or 3 nerdy people who have seen the show before and wa-la.

• Thinking 1

I still wish they would flip the script on casting.  Instead of just 2, maybe 3 people of color...why not 8?   Then lets add in 4 older people instead of 1.   Then 4 of your standard, white instagram models and see how it works out for them.  

Its borderline racist how these casts are set up every year. Wonder if they do it just for rating?  Would they lose viewers if half the cast was gay, or half the cast was black?  

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Maik Jeaunz said:

so the 3 darkest house guests voted out first. um...  :oldunsure:

13 minutes ago, jb1020 said:

I still wish they would flip the script on casting.  Instead of just 2, maybe 3 people of color...why not 8?   Then lets add in 4 older people instead of 1.   Then 4 of your standard, white instagram models and see how it works out for them.  

Its borderline racist how these casts are set up every year. Wonder if they do it just for rating?  Would they lose viewers if half the cast was gay, or half the cast was black?  

And here we go. If you all want to start injecting race into this thread, go to the political forum and discuss there. Sheesh.

2 hours ago, irish eyes said:

And here we go. If you all want to start injecting race into this thread, go to the political forum and discuss there. Sheesh.

Have you really not seen a certain trend in casting.  It's not political, it's a obvious fact season after season.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Zigg said:

Have you really not seen a certain trend in casting.  It's not political, it's a obvious fact season after season.

super obvious.  Even worse that you have producers doing shady things with their editing and pushing people to do and say things like they did to Kemi in the diary room trying to get her to wave her finger around and talk like "uh girlfriend" smh

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2019/07/big-brother-editing-kemi-jack-jackson/

• Like 1
3 hours ago, offdee said:

Are there really Cliffomaniacs? 

The old man version of the Cam Newton to Johnny Manziel celebration is a nice touch. 

Big Shot Cliff!  He truly might be superman this season. 

I've started paying a little attention to the feed reports and Jack and Jackson seem to be pretty insufferable.  

1 minute ago, Mile High said:

All you need to watch CBS are a pair of rabbit ears. 

I said my days are over. I know its possible, but we are a busy family and record shows we like. Im simply not available at a specific time 3 days a week.  

On 7/19/2019 at 12:07 PM, jb1020 said:

Forget the fact that the race of the cast nearly exactly conforms to the racial makeup of the US. 

Borderline racist? Ok.

In fact, purposely having black people make up half the cast would in itself be racist. 

25 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

I have one...from DirecTv.

you can get a DVR that records over the air shows.  Same thing minus the monthly fee.  i think a few streaming services also have cloud dvrs. 

Edited by PinkydaPimp
3 minutes ago, EYLive said:

CBS.com has all the full episodes. I rarely watch live, don't have cable or a DVR.

we did this last night for Sunday's ep since we're also DirecTV house.  Gathered around the laptop and suffered through ads.  Oh, The Humanity!

3 hours ago, Brony said:

we did this last night for Sunday's ep since we're also DirecTV house.  Gathered around the laptop and suffered through ads.  Oh, The Humanity!

Their videos can also be Chromecasted. 

Oh... and F DirectTVs!!1

On 7/19/2019 at 3:50 PM, PinkydaPimp said:

super obvious.  Even worse that you have producers doing shady things with their editing and pushing people to do and say things like they did to Kemi in the diary room trying to get her to wave her finger around and talk like "uh girlfriend" smh

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2019/07/big-brother-editing-kemi-jack-jackson/

I am aware of the history, but this just seems to take it up a notch. CBS trying to get Kemi to act more stereotypical?? Wow. And Jack is an absolute tool. 

Why is it assumed Bella has the numbers to go?  I’m missing something. 

Bella: 5 of the 6 shooters

Jack: Jess, Kat, Sam, Nick, Nicole. 

Surely, even with this move he just made, Cliff wouldn’t break the tie to keep Jack. 

On 7/23/2019 at 5:27 PM, Cjw_55106 said:

Thanks. I thought you had to be an all access member to get all the episodes.

I think you can go back to the last 3, or maybe it's 5,episodes. Confuse it with AMC. 

And, F Spectrum as well. 

1 hour ago, cheese said:

Why is it assumed Bella has the numbers to go?  I’m missing something. 

Bella: 5 of the 6 shooters

Jack: Jess, Kat, Sam, Nick, Nicole. 

Surely, even with this move he just made, Cliff wouldn’t break the tie to keep Jack. 

Kat is a wildcard and cliff would break in favor of Bella side.