What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (1 Viewer)

Christie thinks she's united most of the floaters though and is in with them based on the episode last night.  We'll find out how much of a reality that is soon enough. 

The floaters didn't need the 6 to crumble yet (but it helps), they just had to win this hoh AND use it against the 6.  The 6 having issues now is just icing and made Jessica's noms even easier.  This should be an annoying week with her at the helm.  

The next two I want to see on the block are Christie and annoying Tommy. Either of the 2 current meatheads on the block now going home is fine with me.

I hate the floaters, I hate the 6.   I am still hanging in here though I guess......
Nick, Cliff, Nicole, Sis all still likeable for me.  Even Kat is fine, even though I would never vote for her as the actual winner.  The 2 alpha males will be out sooner or later.  You can't be that big and strong with a dominant personality and then not actually be very good at comps.  It's a recipe for disaster.

All of a sudden Nick can get really far this summer be doing nothing. He just needs to throw comps until September.

Spoiler for tonight which should be VERRY INTERESTING

. So Jess won veto and did not use it.  Jack is supposed to go but he is planning to try and blackmail folks for votes. I’m unclear exactly who and why.  

Also, michie plans to spread fake news which i think involves Christie and Tommy (and jackson) knowing each other in real life, which he does not know really is the case with Tommy and Christie .   :popcorn:   

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler for tonight which should be VERRY INTERESTING

. So Jess won veto and did not use it.  Jackson is supposed to go but he is planning to try and blackmail folks for votes. I’m unclear exactly who and why.  

Also, michie plans to spread fake news which i think involves Christie and Tommy (and jackson) knowing each other in real life, which he does not know really is the case with Tommy and Christie .   :popcorn:   
Are you such about that spoiler?

about who is getting voted out tonight.  I have read otherwise

Your Jack's.  I believe you are confused on if it's Jack or Jackson going home.
Yea you are correct.  Edited. Their names keep confusing me 😂  But yes have heard there is currently close to a vote flip.....  could come down to the wire.  Apparently the hg have learned to do a lot of the serious talk while the feeds are down right before the live show.

might either of you be able to elaborate on the blackmail part in spoiler tags?

Yea you are correct.  Edited. Their names keep confusing me 😂  But yes have heard there is currently close to a vote flip.....  could come down to the wire.  Apparently the hg have learned to do a lot of the serious talk while the feeds are down right before the live show.
Flipping right before the live show is always talked about I think I have read the producers want the votes locked down hours before the live show. They don't like surprises 

Thanks to the Browns/Washington game, we don't get to watch it until 1 a.m.

Spoiler:  I'm not staying up until 1 a.m. to watch it.
dvr it.  Its worth it just to see Julie go in on the person voted out.  even playing live feed footage to call them out!!!

Is that the worst that he said? I'd read that he was an awful person, but nothing they showed seemed too bad. Stuff he shouldn't have said? Yes. Being called out by BB watcher with a twitter account? Not from what they just showed me.

Is that the worst that he said? I'd read that he was an awful person, but nothing they should seemed too bad. Stuff he shouldn't have said? Yes. Being called out by BB watcher with a twitter account? Not from what they just showed me.
There was alot more.  He was a big bully.  Talked down to the women in the house, etc etc. 

well damn.  Julie going for blood tonight!
But the producers 100% prepped him on her questions. CBS just wanted to cover their butts and make it seem like they don't tolerate bully behavior. There's no chance he was caught off guard by those clips.

And HOH couldn't have gone any worse. The most annoying person wins it & is aligned with the dirty hamster Christy. She will tell that idiot what to do and he will listen. 

There was alot more.  He was a big bully.  Talked down to the women in the house, etc etc. 
Wait til Michey gets out!  He's been the real bully.  Not that Jack wasn't.  He called Ovi a "brown flame" at one point.  When he and Kemi got sideways one time he said he was "gonna eff her up" while punching his fist in his hand.  

Michey has talked down to pretty much every girl in there.  

But the producers 100% prepped him on her questions. CBS just wanted to cover their butts and make it seem like they don't tolerate bully behavior. There's no chance he was caught off guard by those clips.
You think?  I thought he handled it well, but he definitely was caught off guard.  

Not sure what Tommy will do.  They're in the minority now.  

Wait til Michey gets out!  He's been the real bully.  Not that Jack wasn't.  He called Ovi a "brown flame" at one point.  When he and Kemi got sideways one time he said he was "gonna eff her up" while punching his fist in his hand.  

Michey has talked down to pretty much every girl in there.  

You think?  I thought he handled it well, but he definitely was caught off guard.  

Not sure what Tommy will do.  They're in the minority now.  
You know, he seems like he is pretty slick with his words so i thought he may not have been prepped and just handled it very well.  But i am seeing a lot of people saying he may have been prepped or at least given a heads up.

You know, he seems like he is pretty slick with his words so i thought he may not have been prepped and just handled it very well.  But i am seeing a lot of people saying he may have been prepped or at least given a heads up.
I wouldn't be shocked either way.   Jack's a pretty confident dude...he might have just handled it well?  The rice pudding thing could have easily been an coincidence and the mud hole thing was clearly a throw back to last year.   So they kind of went easy on him in that respect. 

The more I think about it I bet they did give him a heads up.  I'd be in tears if I said those things them got called out in a setting like that. 

I wouldn't be shocked either way.   Jack's a pretty confident dude...he might have just handled it well?  The rice pudding thing could have easily been an coincidence and the mud hole thing was clearly a throw back to last year.   So they kind of went easy on him in that respect. 

The more I think about it I bet they did give him a heads up.  I'd be in tears if I said those things them got called out in a setting like that. 
someone had to have said something about the rice pudding comment to him was my thought right away.   He was ready to defend himself there and even kinda thanked her for asking that.   No way he would have remember that off comment otherwise. No one he was talking too even noticed or acknowledged he said it, but it was all over the internet.

Twist spoiler  :popcorn:

christie on the block, michie safe this week, sis punished via the field trip twist.

It was satisfying watching Christie the troll boo hoo the entire time after she got put on the block.  And she is absolutely right, American picked her to compete in that contest because no one can stand her. Now, Nick says he will pull her off if he wins veto. Um does he forget he was already stabbed in the back once by her. The stupidity of these people is something else.

I say this every season, put this group might be the worst....   CBS just keeps outdoing themslves....

What they should do is have a pre-show with a bunch of people vying to be on the show and 1/2 would come from winning events and other half by vote from the viewers.

irish eyes said:
It was satisfying watching Christie the troll boo hoo the entire time after she got put on the block.  And she is absolutely right, American picked her to compete in that contest because no one can stand her. Now, Nick says he will pull her off if he wins veto. Um does he forget he was already stabbed in the back once by her. The stupidity of these people is something else.
Nick said he is trying to align himself with the strongest players (because he thinks that will help him get to the end and he is popular). I just question whether he is correct about who the strong players are. It’s close though because this season has nobody any good at comps. The fact that Jack and Jackson didn’t rattle off comp wins is embarrassing. 

Fully on board with this theory.  Everybody wins, story squashed.

Thank goodness Sis didn't throw that comp.  That would have been so dumb.

I don't recall a season where there were so many instances of people game playing (usually with the HOH) when there was no reason to.  Or at least didn't have a feeling out type of conversation before throwing some elaborate nonsensical plan out.  

Thank goodness Sis didn't throw that comp.  That would have been so dumb.

I don't recall a season where there were so many instances of people game playing (usually with the HOH) when there was no reason to.  Or at least didn't have a feeling out type of conversation before throwing some elaborate nonsensical plan out.  
There isn't any one house guest that's making horrendously dumb moves, but the collective cast this summer is just playing at a very low level.

Veto spoiler and crazy other spoiler

tommy won veto and took Christie off the block.  Leaving cliff and Kat.  Kat likely to go.  

Also this morning nick got caught “cuddling” with sis.  Bella already broke up with him.  Also apparently nick may have done some “things” with Tommy 👀

Veto spoiler and crazy other spoiler

tommy won veto and took Christie off the block.  Leaving cliff and Kat.  Kat likely to go.  

Also this morning nick got caught “cuddling” with sis.  Bella already broke up with him.  Also apparently nick may have done some “things” with Tommy 👀
:lol:  nice

Thank you for keeping spoilers in spoiler tags. The edited version of the show that airs on CBS is enough big brother in my life. I don't need to spend additional time on the stuff they don't air. 

Users who are viewing this thread