***Official Big Brother 20 Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 6/27

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

30 x 60 = 1200 

Nobody gives a flying F about your daughter’s birthday Rockstar.  

"I don't know if I should take a shot at Paul now or wait until after he wins"

51 minutes ago, ffweasel said:

If true, I really wouldn't consider this an "all-star" season.

Paulie, Bayleigh, and Josh are three of the worst HGs ever. If they can squeeze in Da'vonne, as rumored, they have 4 of the most hateable people in America. That's AS in a way.

I'm sure they were stuck with who was available, and I'm happy to have anything. But, yeesh. A stinkfest of personality.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Rirruto said:

Paulie, Bayleigh, and Josh are three of the worst HGs ever. If they can squeeze in Da'vonne, as rumored, they have 4 of the most hateable people in America. That's AS in a way.

I'm sure they were stuck with who was available, and I'm happy to have anything. But, yeesh. A stinkfest of personality.

I saw another site that had Christmas Abbot, Amber Borzotra. Eye candy I suppose, but not great players. So many rumored people from seasons 19 & 20. 👎🏻 

Guess we’ll see how bad this turns out.  

Rumored Contestants

• Thinking 1
14 hours ago, Rirruto said:

Paulie? Disagree 100%

7 hours ago, jrt103 said:

??????

Paulie was terrible during his season. He played a mean, nasty game.

Paul played twice. Was runner up twice. I enjoyed watching him. Therefore, I disagree. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Payne said:

Paul played twice. Was runner up twice. I enjoyed watching him. Therefore, I disagree. 

There is a Paul who was runner up twice. There is also a Paulie who was mean.

Paul.

https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-22-could-paul-abrahamian-return-third-time

Paulie

https://bigbrother.fandom.com/wiki/Paulie_Calafiore

Edited by Mile High
  • Like 1
On 7/24/2020 at 11:02 PM, Payne said:

as others have pointed out, we are talking about 2 diff people

HOWEVER... Paul was also a total POS the second time he played (the season josh won).  He was edited in a good light on TV but on the live feeds he was an absolute scum bag

• Like 1
On 7/24/2020 at 10:11 PM, Mile High said:

There is a Paul who was runner up twice. There is also a Paulie who was mean.

Paul.

https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-22-could-paul-abrahamian-return-third-time

Paulie

https://bigbrother.fandom.com/wiki/Paulie_Calafiore

I think they both are going to be on the show this August

18 minutes ago, Mr.Pack said:

I think they both are going to be on the show this August

I'm somewhat surprised Paulie is being invited back since he pretty much tumbed his nose at production while he was being punished from a challenge.  I think he is a favorite on the MTV show so maybe that's why?

Edited by Mile High
11 minutes ago, Mile High said:

I'm somewhat surprised Paulie is being invited back since he pretty much tumbed his nose at production while he was being punished from a challenge.  I think he is a favorite on the MTV show so maybe that's why?

He used to date a friend of mines daughter who was on the Bachelor. I'll have to talk to him to see if they're still dating and what the story is if they are.

17 hours ago, Mr.Pack said:

He used to date a friend of mines daughter who was on the Bachelor. I'll have to talk to him to see if they're still dating and what the story is if they are.

Nope he’s not with the bachelor girl anymore. I think he’s with Cara Maria from the MTV Challenges. 

• Thanks 1

Just saw this: 

Kaycee and Josh have apparently been cut because they tested positive for COVID 19. Guess partying in Miami with Maddie wasn't worth it after all

Da'vonne and Bayleigh are still locked for the cast though

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I was okay with Davonne, but I'm already sick of her.  The screaming was too much.  And how is she even remotely considered an All Star?  

Like Tyler and David.  David might get picked on early just because he was shown in such a good light last year.  

Just happy its on!  They never did mention how long the season would be did they?  And I wonder who got fired last night for locking the door to the have not room. 

9 minutes ago, jb1020 said:

I thought I was okay with Davonne, but I'm already sick of her.  The screaming was too much.  And how is she even remotely considered an All Star?  

Like Tyler and David.  David might get picked on early just because he was shown in such a good light last year.  

Just happy its on!  They never did mention how long the season would be did they?  And I wonder who got fired last night for locking the door to the have not room. 

i noticed in the episode he wasnt really talking to people.  Maybe its because he just doesnt know them outside the house.  Maybe he will lay super low.  That or they will target him early.

I like DaVonne personally.  thought she played a decent game last time she played. 

Edited by PinkydaPimp
11 hours ago, shuke said:

Not crazy about whatever work Janelle has had done on her face.

I honestly don't think she was that great before. Plenty of other women on this show who were much more attractive. 

• Like 1