What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (2 Viewers)

Ian seems extra awkward and annoying this season.  You can tell he wants to make that dumb green alligator hand puppet that he carries around his "thing" this year, but editors aren't allowing it.  Dork.

Ian seems extra awkward and annoying this season.  You can tell he wants to make that dumb green alligator hand puppet that he carries around his "thing" this year, but editors aren't allowing it.  Dork.
He has autism spectrum and  rocks back and forth constantly on the live feeds.

Autism spectrum disorder is a condition related to brain development that impacts how a person perceives and socializes with others, causing problems in social interaction and communication. The disorder also includes limited and repetitive patterns of behavior. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ian has said on the feeds that he dosen't really want to be there this year but the money was too good to pass up.  He has done almost nothing in the game thus far.

Seems like a slow start to the season.  I want to like Memphis ( I didn't watch his original season) but after last night I don't like him.   That was either a bad edit or he's playing way to hard early on.  This whole "I don't know what I'm going to do, but you need to play your safety suite" schtick seems like it worked a hell of a lot better than it should have.  

Not watching the feeds this year, but it sounds like Nicole A is breaking down after being put up.  She must have some serious anxiety issues shes battling right now.  I like her, hope she can stay.  

I like Ian.  He’s playing well too despite targets on his back.

Seems like a slow start to the season.  I want to like Memphis ( I didn't watch his original season) but after last night I don't like him.   That was either a bad edit or he's playing way to hard early on.  This whole "I don't know what I'm going to do, but you need to play your safety suite" schtick seems like it worked a hell of a lot better than it should have.  

Not watching the feeds this year, but it sounds like Nicole A is breaking down after being put up.  She must have some serious anxiety issues shes battling right now.  I like her, hope she can stay.  
Seems she has ptsd from last season.  David too.  The feeds are ramping up though.  Should be an interesting ween and next as well.

Seems she has ptsd from last season.  David too.  The feeds are ramping up though.  Should be an interesting ween and next as well.
No major targets yet so everyone is playing a safe game right now out of fear imho  Especially if they part of group.  

I think David is just maybe not an All Star?  I think everyone wanted him to be good based on his 1 minute diary session last season where he made some nice observations, but he's done nothing to prove he's even decent at this game.  

I get why Memphis "forced" everyone to use their safety suite and his point about David needing to prove himself. That said, something about him comes off as being a major tool. 
Yeah, nice move in theory...but no way to make friends this early on.  His 6 person alliance won't last too long.  I can see Nicole F and Cody making a solid final 2.  

I get why Memphis "forced" everyone to use their safety suite and his point about David needing to prove himself. That said, something about him comes off as being a major tool. 
He seems like he should be playing the bad guy in a 80's movie. 

It’s obvious that he was a last minute replacement for josh or kaycee. 
They need to just show him less. He’s so boring and whiny. He seems to spend 0 time trying to get along with anyone and then every DR session he is complaining that he has no relationship with HOH. No kidding. Who does he even want to be HOH?  He has no plan. 

honestly surprised enzo hasn't went back to calling himself the meow meow.....yet
He was calling himself that at the beginning.  

i can’t recall if i posted it but there was a clip of him Ian and Cody talking about pleasuring themselves in the house and Enzos story was hysterical 😂😂😂

She said she can’t vote David because she told herself before the show she wouldn’t put any votes to “someone that looks like her”. 

If a white contestant said that they would have to go into hiding. 
Why do you think that is?  Why do you think Day or any black contestant would need to or want to support "someone that looks like" them?

Why do you think that is?  Why do you think Day or any black contestant would need to or want to support "someone that looks like" them?
Personally, I’d like people to be judged for, I don’t know,  the content of their character rather than the color of their skin? I’m not attacking her for it, just interesting is all. You’d rather keep somebody in the house that you have zero relationship with simply because they are the same color as you? It’s an interesting topic for sure.

Personally, I’d like people to be judged for, I don’t know,  the content of their character rather than the color of their skin? I’m not attacking her for it, just interesting is all. You’d rather keep somebody in the house that you have zero relationship with simply because they are the same color as you? It’s an interesting topic for sure.
It definitely is interesting.  I think its a bad game move for Day.  But i completely understand wanting to show solidarity with David and the civil rights movement that is going on.  That is very different from saying "i am voting you out because you are white." 

The fact that a black man hasn't even made it to jury in 10 years and has never won is obviously something that is weighing on her and has always been very interesting to me.  And really, Day Bey Kevin and David all realize that they(and others who look like them) are often marginalized both inside and outside the house so showing solidarity based on that doesn't surprise me.

I hope something happens this week and Janelle and Kayser somehow stay.  Seems like editing somehow put a little heat on Davonne, but I think that was all fluff. 

It definitely is interesting.  I think its a bad game move for Day.  But i completely understand wanting to show solidarity with David and the civil rights movement that is going on.  That is very different from saying "i am voting you out because you are white." 

The fact that a black man hasn't even made it to jury in 10 years and has never won is obviously something that is weighing on her and has always been very interesting to me.  And really, Day Bey Kevin and David all realize that they(and others who look like them) are often marginalized both inside and outside the house so showing solidarity based on that doesn't surprise me.
It’s mostly casting to a stereotype imo.

Compare it to survivor, where minorities are consistently winning and going far. Jeremy, Cirie, Yul, and many others.  These players would not be cast on BB imo, but would do very well if they did. 

It’s mostly casting to a stereotype imo.

Compare it to survivor, where minorities are consistently winning and going far. Jeremy, Cirie, Yul, and many others.  These players would not be cast on BB imo, but would do very well if they did. 

I do agree.  I have always hated the Casting on BB.  Hell look at BB Canada and they dont have this issue. 

But i do think both still do have unconscious bias' that they have to work through.  Not unlike in the real world.  But i agree BB US Casting has been the worst.  And not just from a racial perspective.  I hate that the people are all actors and people trying to get into the entertainment biz whereas back in the day it was regular people for the most part. You can almost predict BBs cast every season.  There will be a geeky person or two.  A gay person or two.  Black person or two(this season does actually exceed the norm i must say).  An asian or two.  There will be a few meatheads.  two model types.  An oddball.  What am i missing here?

I do agree.  I have always hated the Casting on BB.  Hell look at BB Canada and they dont have this issue. 

But i do think both still do have unconscious bias' that they have to work through.  Not unlike in the real world.  But i agree BB US Casting has been the worst.  And not just from a racial perspective.  I hate that the people are all actors and people trying to get into the entertainment biz whereas back in the day it was regular people for the most part. You can almost predict BBs cast every season.  There will be a geeky person or two.  A gay person or two.  Black person or two(this season does actually exceed the norm i must say).  An asian or two.  There will be a few meatheads.  two model types.  An oddball.  What am i missing here?
And one person over the age of 50 that is usually the sacrificial lamb to be evicted early.
Any non-white person usually gets shunned by the dominant white majority alliance. I don't miss this show at all.

And one person over the age of 50 that is usually the sacrificial lamb to be evicted early.
Any non-white person usually gets shunned by the dominant white majority alliance. I don't miss this show at all.
Check out UK big brother or Canada.  the casting is much better. 

I see there's been 8 seasons of Canada. Are they all good or should I start on a particular year?
i havent seen all of them but 5 was great.  i would start from the beginning though.  But if you want to pick one try 5.  But its got returning players so you may want to watch the original seasons first as it may spoil some things for you. 

She likely has zero shot at winning the game, but Janelle’s ability to read people is about as good as you’re going to get. 
Dani, David, Ian, Kevin and Bayleigh should’ve just stayed home at this point. Did anybody tell them the game started?

eta: I do not watch the live feed so yes I understand that they could be doing a lot more than they are showing on the actual program. 

She likely has zero shot at winning the game, but Janelle’s ability to read people is about as good as you’re going to get. 
Dani, David, Ian, Kevin and Bayleigh should’ve just stayed home at this point. Did anybody tell them the game started?

eta: I do not watch the live feed so yes I understand that they could be doing a lot more than they are showing on the actual program. 
I would disagree on Ian and Dani.  They are playing decent games.

ETA:  i watch the feeds. 

Gonna miss Janelle. She's definitely one of my all time favorites. And for my money she's still the hottest BB contestant of all time. 

Side note: the wife and I crack up every time the BB commercial with Kevin dressed in drag comes on. 🤣

Gonna miss Janelle. She's definitely one of my all time favorites. And for my money she's still the hottest BB contestant of all time. 

Side note: the wife and I crack up every time the BB commercial with Kevin dressed in drag comes on. 🤣
me too.  was that from this season?  i dont remember seeing that on the feeds.

ANd yea janelle is smokin hot.  Im a big fan of Brittney Haynes as well.  Bayleigh too. 

Users who are viewing this thread