What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weird People in your office/work bathroom and Office nicknames! (1 Viewer)

Tell you what - worst thing I ever saw in my life - some dude had an explosion in one of the stalls.  #### splatter in the toliet, on the toilet, and on the wall behind the toilet going up as high as 3 feet above the toilet.  It was unbelievable - almost defied logic.  The only thing I can think of is that he exploded right when he pulled his his pants down and was bent over.  Must have been a horrendous day for the poor ******* who had to clean it up.  :yucky:

we had a guy named roy that used to take the toilet paper roll off of the holder and then roll it out in front of him as he walked down the hall like he was walking on a red carpet and he would shout here comes little lord fontel roy he lasted about a week until bill from the tool room made a complaint to hr and that was that take that to the bank bromigos 
Awesome

Tell you what - worst thing I ever saw in my life - some dude had an explosion in one of the stalls.  #### splatter in the toliet, on the toilet, and on the wall behind the toilet going up as high as 3 feet above the toilet.  It was unbelievable - almost defied logic.  The only thing I can think of is that he exploded right when he pulled his his pants down and was bent over.  Must have been a horrendous day for the poor ******* who had to clean it up.  :yucky:
I've done exactly this and posted a few years ago about it.  And it happened right at the end of an interview.

Had a guy at work who used to pee at the urinal with both hands on the wall above the urinal - like he was being frisked by a cop.  So weird.

The only one that had me perplexed was a guy who came in, sat down in the stall next to me and clearly dropped a #2 - wiped, THEN stood up and took a piss.  I have no clue how or why he did it.  My buddy had one guess...My buddy hypothesized the guy was hung like a horse and if he took a piss sitting, he'd dunk his dong in poo water, so he'd learned to lay it over the side until he was done.
He's a lumberjack. A lumberjack's  gotta cut that log before sending it down river.

here is this thread in a nutshell gottabesweet and higgs apparently hide out and spy obama toaster style on other brohans taking a whiz and the rest of us our screwing around posting dumb stuff and denist is all seriously posting in response and then bam chaka with the lumberjack which is awesome take that to the bank bromigos 

His kid didn't get drafted, he writes letters to the NFL GM's trying to get his kid a tryout.  He was an above average D-3 player.   He literally throws the ball over a really tall fence, then sprints to the other side and gets it.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 stalls for 70 guys sounds terrible. 
They said they are knocking down a wall in our business park which has another bathroom by 3/31/17 - They said this in December.  It hasn't been started.

Last edited by a moderator:
This moron I work with takes a half hour dump every morning after stuffing his face with a huge breakfast, sometimes he takes two 1/2hr dumps a day.

250 work days a year = 125hrs of dumps.

125 dumping hrs / 7.5hrs work day = 16.667 work days a year at minimum that this kid is in the ####ter.  What a ####### gross slob.  
We have that drinks two 64 ounce Pepsi' in the morning and also microwave's those French fry packs where you get 8 fries inside. He microwaves 3 of them and then loads them with hot sauce. 

Haven't notice anyone eating in the bathroom.  Not sure how I'd react to that one.  I'd assume I'd post it here.

Jealous of 4 stalls.  So very jealous.  At some-point it might come to the point where I'll have to leave to use the bathroom with these goobers hanging out in there all day.
It could be 10.  They would always be filled.  We got like a million people in one building

You have tried?
yeah, one time I set out to see how many times I could rub one out in a 24 hour period... this was probably 10 years ago.

By the 5th time I shot nothing, and by the 6th my dong just wouldn't work.

Should've tried when i was 20

I've got 3-4 coworkers who pretty much blow both bathrooms out. (One dude has been known to make turkey calls while on the throne.) The stink is so bad the company put in those auto air fresheners that spritz out every 15 minutes. 

A few months ago our plumber was heard saying we don't have Commercial Grade toilets, no wonder why it's over-flowing so much.

We also have this 5'0 guy who walks around like he's carrying luggage. Like it's difficult to move your arms walking.  He's not really weird or anything, Just don't like how the guy walks.

We have this one guy in our office who is constantly blowing out on the toilet.   We are talking violent farting and spraying of the toilet with no shame.  His last name is Troth.  Now, the office joke among colleagues is that one of us has to go drop a "Troth".

We have this one guy in our office who is constantly blowing out on the toilet.   We are talking violent farting and spraying of the toilet with no shame.  His last name is Troth.  Now, the office joke among colleagues is that one of us has to go drop a "Troth".
:lmao:

I dunno... I've been tilting my feet at weird angles and making scrubbing sounds on my arms for 60 seconds at a time to mess with him though.
I recommend that every 15 seconds you grunt once and then go "aaaahhhhh" like someone in a Coca Cola ad from the 80s.  Like you just took a refreshing drink.  Report back.

@Dentist likes this.

:lmao: :lmao:  

About 10 years ago I worked for a company where there were like 60 of us in the office, roughly half men. A few of us starting noticing that one of the stalls was getting blown up on almost daily basis, just clogged with a ton of toilet paper. We used to hear the guy in the stall just pulling on TP and using up almost the entire roll. A co-worker and I made it our mission to discover who it was but we could never just hang out in the toilet to wait for him to open the stall as he would take forever. We put up a sign in the bathroom pleading for him to stop but he kept going, felt like he was taunting us. Finally my co-worker figured it out and it was this strange salesman in another division of our company. We put up a sign in the bathroom that said "We know who you are and if you keep it up soon everyone else will know". The dude still didn't stop so we created an anonymous Gmail account and emailed him at work telling him to stop. We then told his boss and insisted that he confront the guy. He finally started to go two floors down and blown out another floor's bathroom. Dude always reeked of baby powder, my pop analysis was something bad happened to him when he was younger and he never felt clean. That is why he used so much TP and blasted himself with powder.

About 10 years ago I worked for a company where there were like 60 of us in the office, roughly half men. A few of us starting noticing that one of the stalls was getting blown up on almost daily basis, just clogged with a ton of toilet paper. We used to hear the guy in the stall just pulling on TP and using up almost the entire roll. A co-worker and I made it our mission to discover who it was but we could never just hang out in the toilet to wait for him to open the stall as he would take forever. We put up a sign in the bathroom pleading for him to stop but he kept going, felt like he was taunting us. Finally my co-worker figured it out and it was this strange salesman in another division of our company. We put up a sign in the bathroom that said "We know who you are and if you keep it up soon everyone else will know". The dude still didn't stop so we created an anonymous Gmail account and emailed him at work telling him to stop. We then told his boss and insisted that he confront the guy. He finally started to go two floors down and blown out another floor's bathroom. Dude always reeked of baby powder, my pop analysis was something bad happened to him when he was younger and he never felt clean. That is why he used so much TP and blasted himself with powder.
that's weird. so he would walk around with baby powder? maybe he kept it in a ziplock to hide it and put the ziplock right up to his balloon knot and smashed it in there

probably hard to keep that baby powder off your clothing too. I bet he mastered his technique. this guy sounds like a hero

I'm guessing there's a lot of OCD wipers out-there.

Users who are viewing this thread