What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I need a new wallet. Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Whatever you do, if you don't buy RFID blocking you're being dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bought a ridge wallet a few months ago and love it. Feels like you have nothing in your front pocket. I went with the burnt titanium with the money clip.

https://www.ridgewallet.com/?gclid=CN_Ig9TdstMCFVRYDQodGk4OGw
Amen brother. Love my Ridge. 

ETA: If anyone is interested in a Ridge I get promo codes every few weeks for discounts if I recommend someone. So if you want a Ridge le me know and you can save a few bucks. (I am sure BS gets promo codes too and am fairly certain he would be willing to offer them up too but don't want to be presumptuous).

Last edited by a moderator:

ETA: If anyone is interested in a Ridge I get promo codes every few weeks for discounts if I recommend someone. So if you want a Ridge le me know and you can save a few bucks. (I am sure BS gets promo codes too and am fairly certain he would be willing to offer them up too but don't want to be presumptuous).
depends who asks

I'll take a promo code. 

I have a slim rfid wallet that has room for a few cards, and ID.  I recently got one of those card holders that stick to the back of a phone that I have been using as well.  I actually purchased a new phone case specifically for this.  If I'm going somewhere that I only need an ID & 1 cc, I just go with the case wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread