What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colin Kaepernick Thread and related anthem kneeling issues/news (2 Viewers)

You're the one who falsely called him a comedian. - so if anyone looks foolish it is you for making that claim, not me, by proving you wrong (unless you are taking the position that no one should ever take seriously anything you have to say). 
Tucker Carlson is the right's John Stewart.  FACT

:yes:

squistion said:
By Tucker do you mean Tucker Carlson? I wasn't aware he was considered a comedian.

I am familiar with Gutfeld, I use to watch him occasionally on Red Eye some years back - I didn't find him funny then and still don't (at least from clips I see posted on Twitter). 
Gutfield today "ilhan omar after the defund the police vote didn't pass said that she was moving to Philly...the city of Brotherly love."   I chuckled.

STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:
It’s like you’re living in some alternate reality. 

SNL ratings are down

Maher is running from the left.

Dennis Miller? That was like 20 years ago. 

I don't think this is accurate either.    He bagged on the left plenty before too, we just had it clouded by 4 years of bagging on Trump more.  But this year his New Rules have focus a bit cancel culture and such, and that is easy fodder for conservative outlets and SM to pass around.  

Fun Facts:

Josh Johnson

has put a uniform on more recently than Kaepernick.

Josh Johnson

will put a uniform on in the future before Kaepernick.

Josh Johnson

doesn't wear pig socks.

Josh Johnson

doesn't have a girlfriend calling an owner racist on social media.

Josh Johnson

will not hurt the business of the NFL compared to Kaepernick.
Fun Fact:  Josh Johnson is still in the NFL making plays

I read somewhere that he attends Rams games in LA. Even had a Rams jersey with his name on it

You read that Colin Kaepernick has been attending Rams games in L.A. wearing a Rams jersey with his name on it?

So that justified you posting this Twitter clip of someone who is not obviously Kaep wearing a Rams Kaepernick jersey getting into a drunken brawl at a Rams game?

:mellow:

You read that Colin Kaepernick has been attending Rams games in L.A. wearing a Rams jersey with his name on it?

So that justified you posting this Twitter clip of someone who is not obviously Kaep wearing a Rams Kaepernick jersey getting into a drunken brawl at a Rams game?

:mellow:
Unless Joe made you the official board cop, no one has to justify to you what and why they post anything, especially given the nonsense tweets you post on a regular basis.  

Unless Joe made you the official board cop, no one has to justify to you what and why they post anything, especially given the nonsense tweets you post on a regular basis.  

I have never made up stuff and then claimed "I read it somewhere" on Twitter or anywhere else, like what was done here. 

He claims he read something that is obviously false and has provided no link at all to prove its' veracity. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats this I hear about Kapernick getting into drunken brawl at the Ram's game?

Is this true?   Im hearing it all over a thread in a forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never made up stuff and then claimed "I read it somewhere" on Twitter or anywhere else, like what was done here. 

He claims he read something that is obviously false and has provided no link at all to prove its' veracity. 
Well I’m a bit of a voracious reader and can’t off the top of my head recall where I came across this. Could’ve been Twitter , not sure. Quite frankly I don’t appreciate you questioning my veracity . Not one bit

I’m really getting a kick out of people who swore off the NFL slinking back.  A local radio personality very publicly swore off the NFL in like 2019.  

he moved out of the Green Bay Area for a few years.  Then came back and it was all Packers.  As if he’d never sworn them off to profess his devout patriotism.  Clown. 

I’m really getting a kick out of people who swore off the NFL slinking back.  A local radio personality very publicly swore off the NFL in like 2019.  

he moved out of the Green Bay Area for a few years.  Then came back and it was all Packers.  As if he’d never sworn them off to profess his devout patriotism.  Clown. 
I actually work with a guy who did pretty much quit watching the NFL because of this.  He still sorta pays attention to the results and whatnot, but he doesn't watch anymore.  Seems silly to me, but to each their own. 

I actually work with a guy who did pretty much quit watching the NFL because of this.  He still sorta pays attention to the results and whatnot, but he doesn't watch anymore.  Seems silly to me, but to each their own. 
I had a guy mention this to me at church last summer.  I had a Packers sweatshirt on.  He says he quit watching because of all that kneeling.  I said “Yeah, I don’t really let anyone tell what I can and can’t watch.”  He looked at me and is like “yep.” 

People drunken brawling at professional sports games really need to reevaluate their lives. It's a game folks
When I go to Vegas, I kind of want to see somebody lose a huge bet and walk away broken and dejected.

When I visit New Orleans, I kind of want to see somebody puking in a trashcan as the sun rises over the French Quarter.

When I attend an Eagles home game, I kind of want to see a drunken brawl between two middle aged men. 

It's all part of the experience. 

When I go to Vegas, I kind of want to see somebody lose a huge bet and walk away broken and dejected.

When I visit New Orleans, I kind of want to see somebody puking in a trashcan as the sun rises over the French Quarter.

When I attend an Eagles home game, I kind of want to see a drunken brawl between two middle aged men. 

Some bathroom stall sex in Carolina....

The Silverdome where the Lions used to play there were brawls every game.  80K people and whoever designed the seating was an idiot.  The rows were too close and double in length of regular rows so if you were in the middle you had to try and squeeze by about 30 people to get out to an aisle.

Without fail guys were getting up 10 times a game to get beer and piss and someone shoves another person, and it was on. With the rows so close the people in front and back were usually dragged into the fight.  I as at a game where 8-10 guys were swinging at each other right next to me..you could not move because the rows were so long and tight..it was chaos. 

Man, I miss those days.

Looks like a “mostly peaceful protest” to me? 
Kap was one of the few that masked up. 

That is not Kaepernick in the video clip, The link was falsely labeled by the poster and the actual Twitter link itself makes no mention of Kaepernick, nor does anyone identify Kaep in the replies. 

You can get that Vegas experience at the airport on Sundays when 95% probably lost their money.

You might enjoy the following video of an altercation between a Michael Jackson impersonator and a drunk in Vegas.  Make sure to pause the video near the end and take a close look at the drunk's t-shirt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg5io1jC-nI

That is not Kaepernick in the video clip, The link was falsely labeled by the poster and the actual Twitter link itself makes no mention of Kaepernick, nor does anyone identify Kaep in the replies. 

Really?  Are you sure?  Because I was totally convinced it was him!!!  Thanks for the correction.

Hopefully this year's loss in the NFC Championship game seals the deal for him. 

:shrug:

Kaep or Kaep doppelgänger is wearing a mask

Nope. Different height, different build, darker skin tone and different facial features. Outside of that it is the doppelganger that you saw. 😁

Also, the Twitter post does not identify him as Kaep, nor does even one person in any of Twitter replies. No one on this planet has claimed that is Kaep in that video outside of you (and you say that is based on something you read somewhere that you can't find the link for).

Also, it makes no sense that Kaep would attend a Rams game wearing a Ram jersey with his name on it, particularly since he never played for the team. Not to mention sitting in the bleachers with the fans. 

Nope. Different height, different build, darker skin tone and different facial features. Outside of that it is the doppelganger that you saw. 😁

Also, the Twitter post does not identify him as Kaep, nor does even one person in any of Twitter replies. No one on this planet has claimed that is Kaep in that video outside of you (and you say that is based on something you read somewhere that you can't find the link for).

Also, it makes no sense that Kaep would attend a Rams game wearing a Ram jersey with his name on it, particularly since he never played for the team. Not to mention sitting in the bleachers with the fans. 
I’m going to be monitoring Twitter to see if he pops up in Tampa this weekend. Body wise they looked about the same to me. Same name, same number. Maybe he’s hush hush as an emergency QB. Let’s wait and see if we spot him again

Ruffrodys05 said:
He was implying you're the one wearing the Kaepernick Rams jersey trying to "get noticed."

I'm assuming the confused emoji was not posted facetiously....
Well I’m not a doppelgänger for Kaep nor do I live in CA. I’m going guess he stayed neutral, a logical assumption  . The Super Bowl presents another opportunity. The game is afoot…… 

Users who are viewing this thread