Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Dynasty Kareem Hunt Cleveland Browns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drop 100% of the non-football talk and trying to defend any actions justifying violence against women. Full stop. 

The reason Hunt is going before Ware:  1. When people were taking Ware, they knew that there was a 3rd round rookie RB who had been getting 1st team reps lurking behind him. Now that Ware is out

It might be time to take a little break from the internet. 

41 minutes ago, Biabreakable said:

All of those guys are more proven than Hunt.

He does look ok aside from some mistakes such as the fumble, also missed a better option on one play that I saw although I could be mistaken, couldn't see what was in front of his pulling linemen well.

He looks ok. Kind of like expected. I would take those 3 ahead of Hunt if drafting right now although Hunt does have excellent opportunity and could be good as well.

Good luck with whatever you decided to do.

Incredibly.......I ended up with Devonte Freeman and Mike Evans......QB crazy draft....(6 points all TD’s) three in the first round.....nuts.

Anyway.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, shadyridr said:

And vs a legit defense. This one is horrible

Which he might face a handful of times per year. Most defenses are bad in the 2000s NFL. No one has been able to shut down the Chiefs running game for years no matter who's back there, and this guy is the best since Charles by a wide margin. 

• Like 2
Just now, The Jacket said:

Which he might face a handful of times per year. Most defenses are bad in the 2000s NFL. No one has been able to shut down the Chiefs running game for years no matter who's back there, and this guy is the best since Charles by a wide margin. 

I know but how many times has Alex Smith thrown for 400 yards? Hunt looks legit though. Wish I had him.

Got a main event draft tomorrow night. Crazy to take him 4th overall?  He won't make it back to the 2.09. 

Its not just the stats, kid looks legit. Could he come close to Bell/Johnson numbers?

Im seriously considering it.