What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Your 2017 Dynasty Startup Drafts (1 Viewer)

Not a fan of the scoring system.  Don't like that it is non PPR.  Hate the bonus scoring for reaching milestones so a guy throwing for 299 yards vs 300 yards is a 5 point difference on the day same for 99 rushing vs 100 rushing one guy gets 9.9 pts the other guy gets 15 pts.
A) It IS PPR. B) Milestones are like that: The gnashing of teeth when you lose by 4 points because your RB got 99 yards instead of 100, or the elation at a win that comes only because your QB hit 300 brings elevated excitement as you're watching games and your player is closing in on a milestone, and is always fun to read about in the aftermath on the chat. My owners would riot if I got rid of them. Keep in mind, also, that starting rosters are large and teams routinely put up more than 275 points/week in this league. 5 points is actually a pretty small figure against that total, and the milestones are hit seldom enough as to not be an inordinately significant factor across an entire season.

Slow startup season this year for dynasty or people just not posting any of them ?

This is dynasty startup main time here in May and June.

http://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=52198&O=17

This one is going pretty slowly with lots of trades. I'm Venom. Relatively happy with the team so far. Considering its Superflex having Luck and Rodgers should be a good starting point. I lost out on studs at other positions because of this, though. (traded for Luck after drafting Rodgers)

Quick outline of scoring -  4 pts passing TD, 1 point per 20 yards passing, 1 PPR, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 Superflex.

http://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=52198&O=17

This one is going pretty slowly with lots of trades. I'm Venom. Relatively happy with the team so far. Considering its Superflex having Luck and Rodgers should be a good starting point. I lost out on studs at other positions because of this, though. (traded for Luck after drafting Rodgers)

Quick outline of scoring -  4 pts passing TD, 1 point per 20 yards passing, 1 PPR, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 Superflex.
Trying not to make this an AC post - :oldunsure:  - but using this as an example, I'm a little surprised OBJ went #1 here and in other leagues that have this scoring.  David Johnson was at 25 (!!!) ppg and is supposedly going to get the ball even more in 2017.  OBJ was just about 7 ppg less last season.  

I see that OBJ is pretty much the consensus #1 in most overall dynasty rankings, and while I certainly understand the love.... I can't ignore that ppg delta.   

So I guess in order to make this as general - and not an AC post - as possible.... what are you seeing in other startups?  

Trying not to make this an AC post - :oldunsure:  - but using this as an example, I'm a little surprised OBJ went #1 here and in other leagues that have this scoring.  David Johnson was at 25 (!!!) ppg and is supposedly going to get the ball even more in 2017.  OBJ was just about 7 ppg less last season.  

I see that OBJ is pretty much the consensus #1 in most overall dynasty rankings, and while I certainly understand the love.... I can't ignore that ppg delta.   

So I guess in order to make this as general - and not an AC post - as possible.... what are you seeing in other startups?  
Yea, didn't mean for it to sound like an AC post. Was just rambling. I think some people are put off slightly by the perceived career longevity of receivers over running backs. DJ was second only to Rodgers in this leagues scoring which says a lot about his epic season last year. If he can be even more involved.....I dont even know haha.

For what its worth in the only other startup I took part in last year I took OBJ at #1 overall. David Johnson made it pretty much halfway through the 2nd round in a 10 team superflex last year. That ain't happening again this year...

nirad3 said:

I prefer OBJ myself for multiple reasons.  There is of course the expected career left which is probably almost double for OBJ of what it is for DJ, but the main thing is that I think it's a mistake to expect DJ to be putting up 25ppg going forward, just like it was a mistake to project OBJ to continue putting up 25ppg like he did as a rookie. 

These kind of all-time great fantasy seasons are rarely repeated consistently going forward. I expect even in a best case scenario (IE the bottom doesn't fall out of Arizona, which it looks like it could with palmer/Fitz likely done soon) DJ's ppg going forward to settle back in around Beckham's, as it has for nearly every player coming off a season like that. 

At that point if we're left with similar ppg production (which I expect to happen) I'll take the much longer career length and multiple years of proven elite production as the tiebreaker. 

sw20dan said:
Yea, didn't mean for it to sound like an AC post. Was just rambling. I think some people are put off slightly by the perceived career longevity of receivers over running backs. DJ was second only to Rodgers in this leagues scoring which says a lot about his epic season last year. If he can be even more involved.....I dont even know haha.

For what its worth in the only other startup I took part in last year I took OBJ at #1 overall. David Johnson made it pretty much halfway through the 2nd round in a 10 team superflex last year. That ain't happening again this year...
I meant my post. :lol:

I am still on the fence.

I prefer OBJ myself for multiple reasons.  There is of course the expected career left which is probably almost double for OBJ of what it is for DJ, but the main thing is that I think it's a mistake to expect DJ to be putting up 25ppg going forward, just like it was a mistake to project OBJ to continue putting up 25ppg like he did as a rookie. 

These kind of all-time great fantasy seasons are rarely repeated consistently going forward. I expect even in a best case scenario (IE the bottom doesn't fall out of Arizona, which it looks like it could with palmer/Fitz likely done soon) DJ's ppg going forward to settle back in around Beckham's, as it has for nearly every player coming off a season like that. 

At that point if we're left with similar ppg production (which I expect to happen) I'll take the much longer career length and multiple years of proven elite production as the tiebreaker. 
Yeah longevity is the thing that brings me back to OBJ.  Regression to mean - for both DJ and OBJ - is another.  

Great post and probably just flipped me back to OBJ. :lol:

@nirad3 I've had Zeke ranked #1 and I kind of think he splits the difference and has some of the best qualities of OBJ and DJ. 

Bob Henry (I've always liked using his projections because he updates them during the season each week) has Zeke projected to outscore OBJ by 45 points this season in PPR. That's pretty significant. Almost 3 points per game. Zeke is also close to 3 years younger than OBJ. So the only longevity argument is injury/position based. I don't completely dismiss that, but Zeke has never had a serious injury. And if you're looking 5 years down the road, you're still looking at 26 y/o Zeke vs. 29 y/o OBJ. There's not enough of a longevity argument in favor of OBJ to ignore the 3 PPG advantage with Zeke IMO. 

In looking at Zeke vs. DJ, you are giving up some PPG. Bob has a 68 point difference, 4 PPG. So you can make the argument for DJ based upon that. However, in terms of longevity, Zeke is over 3.5 years younger. Pretty big difference. It also feels like his situation in Dallas is more stable. He has a young franchise QB in Dak, 3 absolute stud young OL who are (or will be in case of Martin) signed long-term. Dez to keep defenses from loading box. Meanwhile, Arizona's offense is old with Carson and Fitz nearing retirement and no heir apparent at QB. Who knows how long Arians is going to coach, etc. Add it all up, and I will take the 3-4 PPG hit in the short-term to take the much younger back in a much better long-term situation. And going back to @FreeBagel point, I don't think you can expect DJ to keep putting up 25 PPG on 400 touches per season for long. But Zeke giving you ~21 PPG is much more sustainable in that offense. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@nirad3 I've had Zeke ranked #1 and I kind of think he splits the difference and has some of the best qualities of OBJ and DJ. 

Bob Henry (I've always liked using his projections because he updates them during the season each week) has Zeke projected to outscore OBJ by 45 points this season in PPR. That's pretty significant. Almost 3 points per game. Zeke is also close to 3 years younger than OBJ. So the only longevity argument is injury/position based. I don't completely dismiss that, but Zeke has never had a serious injury. And if you're looking 5 years down the road, you're still looking at 26 y/o Zeke vs. 29 y/o OBJ. There's not enough of a longevity argument in favor of OBJ to ignore the 3 PPG advantage with Zeke IMO. 

In looking at Zeke vs. DJ, you are giving up some PPG. Bob has a 68 point difference, 4 PPG. So you can make the argument for DJ based upon that. However, in terms of longevity, Zeke is over 3.5 years younger. Pretty big difference. It also feels like his situation in Dallas is more stable. He has a young franchise QB in Dak, 3 absolute stud young OL who are (or will be in case of Martin) signed long-term. Dez to keep defenses from loading box. Meanwhile, Arizona's offense is old with Carson and Fitz nearing retirement and no heir apparent at QB. Who knows how long Arians is going to coach, etc. Add it all up, and I will take the 3-4 PPG hit in the short-term to take the much younger back in a much better long-term situation. And going back to @FreeBagel point, I don't think you can expect DJ to keep putting up 25 PPG on 400 touches per season for long. But Zeke giving you ~21 PPG is much more sustainable in that offense. 
I have Zeke and OBJ pretty close, and both definitely ahead of DJ.  Zeke is unique because he's SO young that he's practically a WR in terms of how many years he probably has left, so like you said that longevity advantage that you usually see in the WRs kind of washes out.

The thing that concerns me with Zeke is that we don't know what the breakdown is in how much of his elite production came from his talent and how much of it came from his incredible situation, which is unlikely to remain stable for the next 10 years.  That's not to say he's going to be some bust without the league's best offensive line, but maybe he's merely a low-end RB1 long-term when he's in a situation that's merely above average (which is how I would characterize OBJ's situation currently), whereas we already know that an average or above-average supporting cast is all OBJ needs to be one of the league's top performers.

I agree it's nice that Dak and the line are all young but there is still a lot of risk there.  We've seen many times before that an elite line is typically only a 1-4 year thing and we're already a couple years into that.  It's just such a complex thing.  Sometimes all it takes is one guy getting hurt or moving on or underperforming and all of the sudden it ruins the whole unit.  Carolina was an amazing young line for Williams/Stewart and then all of the sudden they weren't any more.

The same goes with Dak.  Certainly looks like he'll be a great young QB going forward, but we don't really know that he's not going to go all RG3 on us.

Bottom line, when predicting the future, especially in the long-term, is that I'm generally a lot more confident in a guy who was elite in an average/above-average situation than one who was elite in a super awesome situation, because those situations are likely to change and the super awesome situation has little direction to go other than down.

nirad3 said:
Mine starting tonight/tomorrow:

https://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=57662&O=17

12-team, IDP... 0.75 PPR for RB/WR and 1 PPR for TE

Rookies/devys will be drafted separately so this will be all "vets"
They should have just made it 1 PPR for RB/WR and 1.25 for TE...really dislike the .75 RB/WR PPR part.

Surprised to see DL get 3 pts per tackle and 1.5 assist which is 1.5x what LB/DB's get.  I would actually prefer 2.5 per tackle, 1 per assist but give all positions 5 or 6 pts per sack.  This will bump up the DL scoring by sacks also enhances those LB's who get sacks like Miller and make them worth something good.

They should have just made it 1 PPR for RB/WR and 1.25 for TE...really dislike the .75 RB/WR PPR part.

Surprised to see DL get 3 pts per tackle and 1.5 assist which is 1.5x what LB/DB's get.  I would actually prefer 2.5 per tackle, 1 per assist but give all positions 5 or 6 pts per sack.  This will bump up the DL scoring by sacks also enhances those LB's who get sacks like Miller and make them worth something good.
I'm the commish of this league and pushed for both the 0.75/1 PPR thing and the 3/1.5 tackle for DL.  

A full PPR has gone too far in what it was trying to accomplish back in the late 90's / early 2000's.  At least in my opinion.   We did a good bit of analysis and found the 0.75/1 evened things out between RB/WR/TE to our satisfaction.  I'm in various other leagues with the rest of the owners, all of which have different styles of PPR scoring.  This was a good blend of everything.  

As for the increased tackle numbers for DL, we wanted to bring a very shallow DL pool up a bit.  Huge disparity between LBs down through the top DBs and then into DLs.  With a 2-3 starter/position requirement, we wanted to even things out as much as possible.  Popping DL tackle scoring up to 3/1.5 achieved that to our satisfaction.

I've done a few startups, each of which went through months of back and forth regarding scoring.  We did a good job of discussing and testing over the past couple of weeks in this one and I'm very happy with the results.

And after settling on DJ a couple days ago, I ended up swinging back to OBJ and just picked him.  Zeke went 2nd and Evans 3rd.

nirad3 said:
I'm the commish of this league and pushed for both the 0.75/1 PPR thing and the 3/1.5 tackle for DL.  

A full PPR has gone too far in what it was trying to accomplish back in the late 90's / early 2000's.  At least in my opinion.   We did a good bit of analysis and found the 0.75/1 evened things out between RB/WR/TE to our satisfaction.  I'm in various other leagues with the rest of the owners, all of which have different styles of PPR scoring.  This was a good blend of everything.  

As for the increased tackle numbers for DL, we wanted to bring a very shallow DL pool up a bit.  Huge disparity between LBs down through the top DBs and then into DLs.  With a 2-3 starter/position requirement, we wanted to even things out as much as possible.  Popping DL tackle scoring up to 3/1.5 achieved that to our satisfaction.

I've done a few startups, each of which went through months of back and forth regarding scoring.  We did a good job of discussing and testing over the past couple of weeks in this one and I'm very happy with the results.

And after settling on DJ a couple days ago, I ended up swinging back to OBJ and just picked him.  Zeke went 2nd and Evans 3rd.
Crazy fast draft usually your lucky to get 1 round in day 1 at least all the ones I ever been part of.

Totally disagree with you on everything you said.  There is no "taking it to far" then I guess 90% of leagues have taken it to far...........that makes no sense.

Now as to the actual draft what the hell was team 12 doing ?  A-Rod/MCoy start ?  To take a QB and a soon to be 29 year old RB for your first 2 picks doesn't seem like a good dynasty start to me.  That 1 guy paid a big price to move from 1.07 to 1.02 to secure Elliot.  I remember last year Elliot going in the late 1st or early 2nd of startups because some people just refused to believe in the guy.  Now he is going sky high even read an article last year from DLF saying he would not touch Elliot in the top 20 overall and would rather have R-Cobb or K-Allen.  Yikes.

Crazy fast draft usually your lucky to get 1 round in day 1 at least all the ones I ever been part of.

Totally disagree with you on everything you said.  There is no "taking it to far" then I guess 90% of leagues have taken it to far...........that makes no sense.
Yeah we're already into the 5th.

And OK, great.  That's your opinion.  And 90% of my leagues are not full PPR.  So :shrug:   

Now as to the actual draft what the hell was team 12 doing ?  A-Rod/MCoy start ?  To take a QB and a soon to be 29 year old RB for your first 2 picks doesn't seem like a good dynasty start to me.  That 1 guy paid a big price to move from 1.07 to 1.02 to secure Elliot.  I remember last year Elliot going in the late 1st or early 2nd of startups because some people just refused to believe in the guy.  Now he is going sky high even read an article last year from DLF saying he would not touch Elliot in the top 20 overall and would rather have R-Cobb or K-Allen.  Yikes.
Yeah folks obviously have very different opinions on how to build a dynasty team.  I have seen some - and it would appear this person is - draft as if it was a redraft.  Try and win now.  If it doesn't look like you have one of the strongest 2017 teams halfway through the season, you can sell off some of your older assets to teams that are on the cusp of being real good.  

1.02 is a huge Cowboy fan and doesn't value RFA$.  I can't say I blame him much.  Not like there'll be great RFAs next off-season.  

I'm trying to steer right down the middle with max value of younger guys I think are in the top tier regardless of position.  Tier 1 WR, TE and DB.  Collins is in a tier by himself, IMO.  Too early for DB?  Could be.  But I have a pretty tested formula I've used in startups,  take-over dynasty teams, and redrafts alike.  We'll see how it all pans out.  

Yeah folks obviously have very different opinions on how to build a dynasty team.  I have seen some - and it would appear this person is - draft as if it was a redraft.  Try and win now.  If it doesn't look like you have one of the strongest 2017 teams halfway through the season, you can sell off some of your older assets to teams that are on the cusp of being real good.  

1.02 is a huge Cowboy fan and doesn't value RFA$.  I can't say I blame him much.  Not like there'll be great RFAs next off-season.  

I'm trying to steer right down the middle with max value of younger guys I think are in the top tier regardless of position.  Tier 1 WR, TE and DB.  Collins is in a tier by himself, IMO.  Too early for DB?  Could be.  But I have a pretty tested formula I've used in startups,  take-over dynasty teams, and redrafts alike.  We'll see how it all pans out.  
If you want to draft like it's a redraft you can do it a lot better than using those early picks on guys with ADP 2-3 rounds later.  In the startup draft I did recently a guy did that and ended up with a better "redraft" team than this guy while at the same time acquiring FIVE additional 2018 1st round draft picks.

So much wasted value in this guy's approach.  Just giving away free assets.

Step out of the stoneage brother. 
I'm good, thanks. 

It takes all types. 

Lets analyze how picks line line up to scoring systems and not bother critiquing the scoring system itself. Different strokes for different folks. 

And, heck, some of my leagues have been going for 21 years so, yeah, we were born in the Stone Age. 

I'm good, thanks. 

It takes all types. 

Lets analyze how picks line line up to scoring systems and not bother critiquing the scoring system itself. Different strokes for different folks. 

And, heck, some of my leagues have been going for 21 years so, yeah, we were born in the Stone Age. 
Exactly.

I ended up totally bucking my initial thoughts on QB.  I had every intention on waiting until the 9th or 10th - or maybe even a little later - to take my QB.  But I started looking at the makeup of my team and thought about the potential to win in year 1.  Took Tom Brady towards the end of the 7th, and will likely throw a later pick at a younger guy and then will look at targeting a devy QB in our upcoming rookie/devy draft.

Really liking my team so far.  

Anyone else start up this past week?

Yeah we're already into the 5th.

And OK, great.  That's your opinion.  And 90% of my leagues are not full PPR.  So :shrug:   
I created a dynasty league in 1997.  We have a "home" team extra player u get an extra RB, WR or TE when your at home.  It makes the race for 1st place in your conference critical to not only get a bye for the 1st round but get that home player in the AFC/NFC Championship game.  Since we had a home player we couldn't make the normal scoring otherwise things would get too heavy favored for the home team so I used basic scoring.  300 yards passing 3 pts, 299 yards passing 0.  100 yards rushing 3 pts, 99 yards 0 and so forth.  Non PPR.  Around 2009 or so we changed it to a straight 1 pt per 50 passing, 1 per 20 rushing, ect.still non PPR. So ya I play those too but the thing I hate about it is it makes so many less players worth something so it is really hard to move players in trades unless they are elite.  At least in leagues that start more guys or is PPR more guys are worth something, but my other 9 are full PPR leagues.

How does adding ppr, with the same roster sizes and starting lineup requirements, do anything at all to the number of viable starters for a fantasy league?  That doesn't make sense to me.

How does adding ppr, with the same roster sizes and starting lineup requirements, do anything at all to the number of viable starters for a fantasy league?  That doesn't make sense to me.
It brings a whole new category of guys to look for - those that catch a lot of shorter passes, in particular 3rd down RB's

18 rushes 75 yards, 2 catches 12 yards.  9.7 points in standard, 11.7 in PPR
5 rushes 22 yards, 6 catches, 31 yards.  5.4 points in standard, 11.4 in PPR

He closes that 4 point gap in total yards with the PPR.

5 catches, 98 yards.  9.8 and 14.8
7 catches, 71 yards.  7.1 and 14.1

If you want to draft like it's a redraft you can do it a lot better than using those early picks on guys with ADP 2-3 rounds later.  In the startup draft I did recently a guy did that and ended up with a better "redraft" team than this guy while at the same time acquiring FIVE additional 2018 1st round draft picks.

0 WR through 12 rounds.

This is our FFPC startup draft, regular FFPC scoring (TE 1.5 PPR):

http://www.girardcup.com/startup-draft.jpg

Really happy with my team (J-Shot), Minimal trading and this is what I ended up with:

1.06: Antonio Brown
2.08: Jordan Howard
3.05: Jay Ajayi
4.08: Alson Jeffery
5.09: DeVante Parker
6.04: Zach Ertz
7.09: Samaje Perine
8.04: Martellus Bennett
8.10: Mark Ingram
9.09 Breshad Perriman
10.4: Tom Brady
11.09: Coby Fleener
12.04: John Brown
13.09 Eric Decker
14.04 Wayne Gallman
16.04 Jamaal Charles
17.09 Cooper Kupp
18.04 Phillip Dorsett
19.09 NYG Defense
20.04 Caleb Sturgis
20.10 Devante Mays

What do you think?

Really happy with my team (J-Shot), Minimal trading and this is what I ended up with:

9.09 Breshad Perriman
13.09 Eric Decker
14.04 Wayne Gallman
16.04 Jamaal Charles
17.09 Cooper Kupp
18.04 Phillip Dorsett
19.09 NYG Defense
20.04 Caleb Sturgis
20.10 Devante Mays

What do you think?
Your team looks very strong.  I did an FFPC draft recently and RBs/TEs went off the board much faster (Howard gone by the end of the first, for instance), yet somehow the WRs you were able to nab (Alshon, Parker) were gone earlier too.  The big difference seems to be QBs.  QB3 didn't go off the board in mine until the 8th round.

Your team looks very strong.  I did an FFPC draft recently and RBs/TEs went off the board much faster (Howard gone by the end of the first, for instance), yet somehow the WRs you were able to nab (Alshon, Parker) were gone earlier too.  The big difference seems to be QBs.  QB3 didn't go off the board in mine until the 8th round.
Thanks. Seems like a good team to me but you can lose perspective with your own. I was particularly happy with Howard, Ajayi, Jeffery and Ingrams value.

Mine starting tonight/tomorrow:

https://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=57662&O=17

12-team, IDP... 0.75 PPR for RB/WR and 1 PPR for TE

Rookies/devys will be drafted separately so this will be all "vets"

That draft went fast, so did the rookie draft.

9.09 Breshad Perriman
13.09 Eric Decker
14.04 Wayne Gallman
16.04 Jamaal Charles
17.09 Cooper Kupp
18.04 Phillip Dorsett
19.09 NYG Defense
20.04 Caleb Sturgis
20.10 Devante Mays

What do you think?
I went through the list (thinking)  Woah this dude is gonna KILL   Then I see Brady in the 10th Rnd   (ugh)  I'm thinking challenged League mates. Seriously..

Then I had to take a second look!  I'm no freaking Einstein, but usually I don't see a lot of the names that I would care to draft (value at least)  While I missed Miami RB Ajayi as your third pick (3.05)   I just wanna know how you really feel about the pick.  Think it was tremendous value?   Did ya consider WR?  Where ya rank Ajayi ADP?  (btw) Think ya mighta stole Eric Decker in the 13th  (Hope every FBG guy notes the 14.04 pick too)

So anyway, I know analysts like to check w/ Vegas betting to help determine scoring.   http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article161263278.html  The bet appears to be Win eight games.  (eek)  I was thinking Rut -Roh..  But then I read the end of the article too:

"The first season in which Jay Ajayi was heavily featured saw him run with the kind of reckless abandon that just forces yardage through sheer force of will," PFF wrote. "Ajayi broke 58 tackles on the ground, 11 more than any other back in the league despite fewer carries than many of them. He gained 3.5 yards per carry after contact, the most of any player with 100+ carries."

Looks like a pretty good draft! 

9.09 Breshad Perriman
13.09 Eric Decker
14.04 Wayne Gallman
16.04 Jamaal Charles
17.09 Cooper Kupp
18.04 Phillip Dorsett
19.09 NYG Defense
20.04 Caleb Sturgis
20.10 Devante Mays

What do you think?

Thanks for posting the link.  When did this draft start was it early June and what was the buy in ?

New Dynasty startup draft.  DFWC #48.  1 PPR league with 20 man rosters no taxi.

Team 11 is a perfect example the problem these leagues have.  There is no way you draft McCoy and Nelson at the 11/14 picks if you have any intentions of playing more than 1-2 years then just quitting the league.  These leagues have massive turnover because of the high stakes format as they all chase the big money win and if your team tanks out you can just quit and buy up a new startup next year.

http://playffwc.com/football/leagueF1000048/index.php?page=teamdraft

This is a weird one.

32 team (16 in this draft) Best Ball, PPR, 1.5 for TE. IDP with bonus scorring for DL.

I'm The Saints

I ended up going robust TE based on the value that was falling. One would think it was because IDPs (healthy scoring there as well) were going early but that's not necessarily  the case. Looking back I I would like to take back my selection of Derrick Henry with Diggs on the board (yeesh.. that was dumb). But all in all happy with the value that fell to me.

http://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=67386&O=17&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

Users who are viewing this thread