What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

(1 team left) 3 team DISPERSAL 32 team (2 player copies) Dynasty ppr (1 Viewer)

SLIM711

Footballguy
http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/41086#0

-32 team league, 2 copies of every plater
- PPR
-100% payout - MFL fee
-active both on chat and trades
-my favorite league
-$100 a year, (you inherit the rolling $100 deposit) 
- DISPERSAL DRAFT

There are 3 orphan teams for the dispersal draft. The New Orleans Saints, Jacksonville Jaguars & the Tennessee Titans. All three teams will start with a package of picks shown below, and will then draft from the following assets (players & picks), as well as any free agents, in an NFL style snake dispersal draft. Order to be randomized prior to draft. 
Orphan teams will pay the $100 2017 dues and inherit the previous owner's $100 deposit (always paid 1 year forward) 

New Orleans Saints-
Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.17
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Green Bay Packers
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from New Orleans Saints
Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from New Orleans Saints
Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from New Orleans Saints
Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from New Orleans Saints

Tennessee Titans-
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Tennessee Titans
Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Tennessee Titans
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Tennessee Titans
Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Tennessee Titans
Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Tennessee Titans
Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from Tennessee Titans

Jacksonville Jaguars-
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Jacksonville Jaguars
Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Jacksonville Jaguars
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Jacksonville Jaguars
Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Jacksonville Jaguars
Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Jacksonville Jaguars
Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from Jacksonville Jaguars

DRAFTABLE ASSETS-

Picks-
Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.10
Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.29
Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.10
Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.10
Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.14
Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.15
Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.22
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Philadelphia Eagles
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Tampa Bay Buccaneer

QB-
Newton, Cam CAR QB
Cousins, Kirk WAS QB
Taylor, Tyrod BUF QB
Bortles, Blake JAC QB
Bradford, Sam MIN QB
Osweiler, Brock CLE QB

RB-
Gurley, Todd LAR RB
Hyde, Carlos SFO RB
Miller, Lamar HOU RB
Henry, Derrick TEN RB
Lacy, Eddie SEA RB
Prosise, C.J. SEA RB
Perkins, Paul NYG RB
(2) Lynch, Marshawn OAK RB
Washington, DeAndre OAK RB
Michael, Christine GBP RB
Washington, Dwayne DET RB
Langford, Jeremy CHI RB
Burkhead, Rex CIN RB

Ivory, Chris JAC RB
Janovich, Andy DEN RB
Juszczyk, Kyle SFO RB
Starks, James FA RB
Whittaker, Fozzy CAR RB
Smallwood, Wendell PHI RB
Smith, Antone TBB RB

WR-
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR
Thomas, Michael NOS WR
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR
Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR
Edelman, Julian NEP WR
Matthews, Jordan PHI WR
Bryant, Martavis PIT WR
Jackson, DeSean TBB WR
Funchess, Devin CAR WR
Anderson, Robby NYJ WR
Hurns, Allen JAC WR
Lee, Marqise JAC WR
Cooper, Pharoh LAR WR

Gabriel, Taylor ATL WR
Butler, Brice DAL WR
Sharpe, Tajae TEN WR
Amendola, Danny NEP WR
Dorsett, Phillip IND WR
Kearse, Jermaine SEA WR
LaFell, Brandon CIN WR
Miller, Braxton HOU WR
Peake, Charone NYJ WR
Sanu, Mohamed ATL WR

TE-
Eifert, Tyler CIN TE
Ertz, Zach PHI TE
Graham, Jimmy SEA TE
Brate, Cameron TBB TE
Allen, Dwayne NEP TE
Green, Ladarius PIT TE
James, Jesse PIT TE
Heuerman, Jeff DEN TE
Tamme, Jacob ATL TE
Davis, Vernon WAS TE

As I said, out of 20 something Dynasty of all sizes, this is my favorite league. A great group of owners, and really since the startup a few years ago never a bit of conflict or drama. Please let me know if you are interested, and while I appreciate every one's interest I can get, I will discuss the potential owners with the cocommish team to select the best 3 owners to keep this league great. (This is not at all meant to imply the league is above anyone, just hoping we get the opportunity to be selective to keep the league the way we think makes it great) 
Thanks for considering Dynasty "32", and hopefully we will have some of you participating in the dispersal draft soon. 

http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/41086#0

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Slim

Sounds like a good league. I'm interested, but these 3 teams are awfully weak. I guess that's what I should expect if I'm to be a Jax Jag. I've never played in a 32 teamer, so maybe that's part of it, but I play in a 16 teamer and since you use 2 of everyone - I'm understanding that correctly? - the player strength should be just about the same? None of these teams is even going to be close to competitive. It would be more interesting if you gave each of these a supplemental 1st pick after the first 29 picks? At least some small chance for hope.

I'm 66 years old and live in northern New Mexico. I play in 4 leagues: 2 CBS leagues, both traditional scoring, the 16 teamer re-draft that I joined in 1985 and a 12 team dynasty that I've been in for something over 20 years; and 2 MFL Leagues, both 12 teamers and PPR that I've been in for 6 and 4 years respectively. I am giving up one of those after this year - despite winning it 2 of the last 3 years - because the new owners (a majority, so they are entitled to play the rules they want to) are dumbing it down horribly and so I just gave a 1 season notice - hence looking.

I'm not a genius or anyone who lives and breathes FF, but I try to pay attention and think about it. I trade a good deal and ALWAYS get back to trade offers quickly. I understand others don't always and have come to accept all the ways people choose to handle their teams and situations. I'm pretty low key, but have an active sense of fairness and of shared obligation to the leagues I'm in.

I don't know what else to tell you. I have questions about the number of players that start, roster size, scoring and such, but if its half the league you claim, I'll feel lucky to have found it. I am curious as to whether you can own and start a player twice. That's a quirky situation. Anyway, I'm a good guy, I can figure out the game fairly soon, and if given a chance, can probably build a ,500 team from a pile of junk within a season or two. But I'm also clear that none of these 3 babies are going to threaten anyone for quite a while. I'm hoping I'll be competitive after I get to use those 6 draft picks my predecessor didn't manage to squander before departing. In short, I.m looking at this as a challenge to get better faster than my namesakes.

David Stafford

staffordjd@bacavalley.com

505-204-8338

Users who are viewing this thread