What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Random Notebook Entries Game (1 Viewer)

RedmondLonghorn

Footballguy
A lot of you guys (and gals) have some really strong notebooks.

So here is the game: Provide a factual piece of information from your notebook from that past about another poster, with @ tag, if you are so inclined. The more random (and funny), the better. Bonus points for esoterica that comes from the aughts.

Couple of other rules: 

--If you have become brick and mortar friends with the other poster or started out as non-internet friends, the stuff you know from those relationships doesn't count.

--Please don't violate any STAYS HERE situations.

--Busting balls is cool, bringing up things that are deeply hurtful isn't.

I'll kick us off:

At one time @Zow described the Offspring's Self Esteem as really "speaking to him" and describing his relationship with women. :noxsplode:

@mr furley has been considering sexual intercourse with his cat as a means of preventing it from barfing. or causing it to barf. my notebooking skills aren't so hot.

I didn't have a notebook in law school, and people thought it was bad ###. Turns out @Henry Fordis the biggest badass around. Must have taken him some notes.   

When using a stall in a public bathroom, it is completely normal for a man to assume a wide stance and furiously tap his foot, according to @bueno. Definitely not an invitation for gay bathroom stuff...

Scoresman said:
@jon_mx 's views on gravity are very entertaining.

@TPW doesn't like gay people.  
That was Carolina Hustler.  I never mentioned gravity in that thread, that was a lie from one of my many haters which was even mentioned in the e: forum. Although I did correctly point out that people who hold a sun-centric view of the universe really are no more accurate than people with a earth-centric view.  But no, I was not part of the odd views on gravity which Carolina Hustler put forth. 

@Otis paid a contractor $5000 to attach doorknobs to a door that didn't work, and, didn't even actually even line up on opposite sides of the door. One was like four inches higher than the other.

Also, he supported with near religious fashion such flash-in-the-pan electronic devices as the Asus EEE and Pebble Watch, until he actually used them for a few weeks, then he abandoned them forever to gather dust in his basement.
speaking of @Otis and fashion... I seem to recall @piratemike catching him in a pretty good back-track about high-water pant legs.

rockaction said:
I didn't have a notebook in law school, and people thought it was bad ###. Turns out @Henry Fordis the biggest badass around. Must have taken him some notes.   
Henry's problem is he is extraordinarily smart and funny.  :rant:

I promise you that there are some manpris somewhere in the back of @Otis 's closet.
lol... I'm trying to remember... I think it was something along the lines of a conversation mike and I were having about thom browne when he first started getting headway. otis jumped in to laugh at the nerds who'd wear such a thing. cut to later (year, years?) when the avantgard became mainstream, and otis jumped in to laugh at the nerds who wouldn't wear such a thing. mike notebooked it.

@mad sweeney believes that a secret government agency is responsible for vetting every candidate for office to make sure they can be trusted with national secrets, and, if a candidate isn't qualified, they would somehow ensure that they didn't end up on the ballot. Presumably, Trump passed their rigorous tests?
permabanned stalker. 

lol... I'm trying to remember... I think it was something along the lines of a conversation mike and I were having about thom browne when he first started getting headway. otis jumped in to laugh at the nerds who'd wear such a thing. cut to later (year, years?) when the avantgard became mainstream, and otis jumped in to laugh at the nerds who wouldn't wear such a thing. mike notebooked it.
I find that very difficult to believe.

Ok. Not really.

@cstu bet a bunch of posters money in the sum total of over 2 racks that Hillary Clinton would win the 2016 US Presidential Election. 

:cstu: vanished like a fart into the wind after the lost wagers, and never paid anyone that he wagered with.

Users who are viewing this thread