What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 College Football Thread: Hawaiian QB devastated to find out Jesus was "kinda rooting for Georgia" (1 Viewer)

:goodposting: . Potential for the first AP 1 v 2 opening week matchup I believe...and a ton of other doozies. Then OSU v OU Week 2.

If you haven't listened to Harbaugh interviewed on the @pftcommenter podcast I highly recommend.  Guy is a loon and I hated him when he coached my 49ers and I love him now.  Just so unique and I actually think it's genuine.  Anyway, made me even more excited for CFB, even though Urban will continue to own him.

If you haven't listened to Harbaugh interviewed on the @pftcommenter podcast I highly recommend.  Guy is a loon and I hated him when he coached my 49ers and I love him now.  Just so unique and I actually think it's genuine.  
He's different, definitely different.

even though Urban will continue to own him.
:no:

It probably ends this year, and Harbaugh will get the best of him going forward.  It's at least a draw, Urban can only cheat so much. 

Wow didn't realize there were games the weekend before Labor Day now.

OSU-Indiana marquee game opening Thursday...Friday terrible...Sat all day strong of course, and have LD Sundays been this good?
"Week Zero" basically is reserved for Hawaii and any teams that have to travel to play Hawaii, since those teams are allowed to schedule 13 games as part of the Hawaii exception. Thus, it makes sure a team that chooses to play 13 doesn't have to play through the whole schedule without a bye.

As far as Stanford-Rice, I assume that one gets an exception because it is in Australia.

Looks like I'll have 2 tickets available for the much anticipated Auburn vs Mercer game at Jordan-Hare on 9/16- let me know if you are interested. Should be a scintillating matchup!!

He's different, definitely different.

:no:

It probably ends this year, and Harbaugh will get the best of him going forward.  It's at least a draw, Urban can only cheat so much
This is how I have felt since he was at Florida.  So slimy.  However, I'll be surprised if Michigan can hang too tightly this year, even at home.  They are replacing so much, and I guess I just trust UM to reload as he needs to better.  We'll see.  I'm an Oregon guy, but Michigan is up there these days just cause of Harbaugh.

Sounds like Ole Miss is getting ready to release their response to the second NOA they got earlier this year.  Should make for an interesting afternoon. 

Supposedly, they've disassociated with about 8 boosters in this ordeal and they will reveal their names.  Not sure I believe that part yet. 

Sounds like Ole Miss is getting ready to release their response to the second NOA they got earlier this year.  Should make for an interesting afternoon. 

Supposedly, they've disassociated with about 8 boosters in this ordeal and they will reveal their names.  Not sure I believe that part yet. 
It's so good!

It's so good!
 I got too busy this afternoon.  Not about to read a 125 page response.  

I'll wait for the cliff notes. 

They still redacted the booster names.  Looks like there are at least 14 boosters involved. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What does he want? ND?
I'd be surprised if he took another college job but you never know. Maybe he's finally decided he wants to try the NFL? I think his kids are about done with high school, he just bought a house in Chicago...

Users who are viewing this thread