What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (2 Viewers)

21-40

lardonastick

rockaction

Fat Drunk and Stupid

mquinnjr

Nick Vermeil

Sinn Fein

Idiot Boxer

Fred Lane

El Floppo

Dr Oadi

AAABatteries

Ignoramus

Harry Manback

New Round: 6/2 Sheep

Back again for Friday fun, it's your host with the most!

Time for some Sheep - PM ME what you think will be the most popular answer to the following prompts. If you match the most people, you win! No researching, just sheeping.

Again

PM THE HOST
M
T
H
E
H
O
S
T

your responses. Thanks!

Don't answer the below anymore:

01. Who will win the Stanley Cup Finals?

02. What is your favorite movie starring Chevy Chase?
03. What's the best non-sugary cereal?
04. What's the best television series that's still airing episodes?
05. Who's the best team in baseball this year?
06. Use one word to describe our current president.
07. What's the best attraction at Disney World?
08. Besides any electronic devices, what's an item in your workplace that you couldn't do without?
09. What's the best gift to give for Mother's Day?
10. In minutes, how much time on average do you spend in your car a day?

I'll be back in the PM to tabulate and reveal.
Praying for a comeback of Friday Funday!

2/16 Friday Sheep - What I Like About Ewe

PM me what you think the MAJORITY of players will answer for each question. (Or not, if you're Gator  ;) )

We abide by the honor code: no googling!

1. What's the best type of restaurant for a first date?
2. Which Winter Olympics sport would you most like to compete in?
3. How much cash do you keep in your wallet?
4. Name a cryptocurrency coin or token that isn't Bitcoin. (Answers of "Bitcoin" will score 0 points.)
5. Which death of 2017 hit you in the feels the hardest? RIP to those we have lost.
6a. What character race should I roll up for my next D&D character? No humans. (Answers of "Human" will score 0 points.)
6b. What character class should I roll up for this same character (6a)? Remember, no googling!
7. Who was the best character on "Cheers"?
8. What author should every high school student be required to read at least one of their books?
9. What video game console had the best catalog of games?
10. Bit of a freeform question for the last one. I will read the answers and assign matches as best as I can. What is your day one plan for the zombie apocalypse?

Already sent.  Thanks again! This gives me a bit of joy. We played Family Feud board game over Christmas. I was cheering for the other team (it was guys vs. girls) and their good answers. They were weirded out, but my step-nephew said "Hey, he just likes good answers." Everybody laughed. 

Peace!  

I always underestimate the early rush of answers. Trying to keep the inbox clear. Bit of patience and try, try again if you get a full warning.

Users who are viewing this thread