What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (2 Viewers)

Well that sucks...dang it Ned...I was answering based on what I thought Ned would do...EY...well, thats just a different cat altogether.

I blame Ned.

Thanks EYLive. I'm going to give @Ned first crack at it if he shows up because he was around this morning. Might have had a messaging error like lardonastick.

Going to grab some lunch, will be back to tabulate sometime around 1:00 PM Eastern.

I'm glad Ned is here, now nobody can accuse me of cheating. 

I mean, they can accuse me, but I couldn't have cheated. 

Plus, I have no idea who Mel Brooks is.

This is the first time I feel I have a legit shot to do well here and Ned is going to #### it up.
Well, I mean Ned automatically gets zero points, so he's already ####ed it up before he even submitted his answers. :)

Random predictions:

• @El Floppo won't know a single Aesop fable and gives a shtick response. 
  • @Yankee23Fan wins; it's always the last minute guy..... 
  • @The Gator finishes bottom 1/3 (that's his favorite position)
  • @AAABatteries won't score more than 20pts. 
  • @EYLive answers the Mel Gibson question with Die Hard
Granted I only had a few minutes, but trying to figure out the chess move of the new rule could have been maddening if I had more time.

Matthias said:
Use the spreadsheet
Yes, and it's great thank you. I still have to normalize this wild west of 30+ answers for scoring purposes. Which I've been doing along the way as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread