What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (3 Viewers)

Adam Silver looks like an alien from Star Wars whose race only serves as accountants for the computer based credit system they use to pay for everything.

Adam Silver looks like an alien from Star Wars whose race only serves as accountants for the computer based credit system they use to pay for everything.
Does that have anything to do with a post in this thread, or are we just riffin until hags catches up?

If we're just riffin, then I will add that the Adam Silver alien's race representative on the Jedi Counsel gets made fun of by the little toddler jedi padawans.  One of them stole his lightsaber, and he hasn't found it yet, but it doesn't matter because he was scared to ever have to use it.

Does that have anything to do with a post in this thread, or are we just riffin until hags catches up?

If we're just riffin, then I will add that the Adam Silver alien's race representative on the Jedi Counsel gets made fun of by the little toddler jedi padawans.  One of them stole his lightsaber, and he hasn't found it yet, but it doesn't matter because he was scared to ever have to use it.
The first - and that is funny.

You liked Caddyshack II better than the original?
What it he holy hell did you just write?

Erase that.  Don't leave that on the internet forever.  Robot Nazi's from the future wearing shirts that say, I'm with Riversco are going to see that and think we were a race of stupid people.  

Ok - I think it's safe:  The questions line up to tell a story if you have a lot of time to waste and don't feel like working.  For example:

For about SIX DAYS in 2010, CARRIE drank ICED TEA with her lover, KELLY, while ignoring work because, really, WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN? At one point, she was so surprised by a BAT that flew by that she knocked the BUTTER off the counter covering the floor with the YELLOW crème and making a mess.  Laughing it off, she admitted that she is actually COLLANGELLO'S MISTRESS WHO SET UP THE FAKE ACCOUNTS TO DESTROY HIM.

No not very funny.  But I had fun trying to connect them.  I'm that bored.

Steve Kerr looks like he was a stunt double for Doogie Howser, MD whose life never quite moved on from that point and who secretly tries to still look like Neil Patrick Harris just in case he ever does an action movie.

Will Cain looks like the frat guy whose walking into his first job after college thinking he is still the BMOG and will likely spiral into being an alcoholic and divorced three time by the time he is 42.

Adam Silver looks like he traveled the world looking for five kids who got golden tickets and then once he found them, was quietly let go by the company because there was no further need for his job.

Users who are viewing this thread