What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (4 Viewers)

I just watched the trailer Hags... it looks fun and I was impressed with the production values.

Having the dual set of characters makes it extra fun.

My wife enjoyed watching Titansgrave, but she said it has been cancelled.

So looks like we have a replacement!

In. I have to say though, if I am the victim of any arbitrary and final bs rulings, I'm voting down that YouTube video. 

Just kidding, I'm all in on that. I'll volunteer for the mage for season 2. I love to cast my fireball at the darkness. 

Sean Hannity looks like a guy stick in a job he hates, and spend all week looking forward to the weekend where he participates in KKK lynching reinactmemts. 

Sorry, my Sean Hannity inspiration is formulaic. 

Sean Hannity looks like a guy whose basement is full of G.I.Joe toys fully set up to look like they are in a battle and who starts to play with them by saying, "I'm more than meets the eye too."

( :wall: More than meets the eye is Transformers.  Although getting it wrong makes it funnier.  But I should know better.)
You're a great American hero Sean.

Sean Hannity looks like the insurance adjuster who, when looking at the wrecked car, mutters to himself, "another one bites the dust," and then giggles because that's a song.

Sean Hannity looks like the astronaut who sees the alarm go off for a hull breach and goes to lock most of the crew in the affected area to save the mission without giving them time to get out, only to be stopped by another member of the crew and who then ultimately dies in some karma induced way and no one seems to care.

Sean Hannity looks like the guy who reports on Pizzagate on his show and then on the way home tells his driver to stop at his favorite pizza place and smiles smugly.

Users who are viewing this thread