What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (4 Viewers)

Bob Sacamano said:
Then for you, probably 60 would be a cold day.

For me, when I'm out in zero degree weather shoveling my driveway, the thought of some hot chocolate and Bailey's is needed to keep me pushing through the frozen eyelashes and numb extremities.

Just piling on to say the dahoo doray answer was the best of any answer in the whole Quipmas so far.
A photographer once told me, "It's not about how good my shots are, but how many pictures I can take. If I take enough pictures, I can pick out the perfect shot to show you."

I think we've played all of Quipmas for Fahoo-in-a-Dahoo.

Then for you, probably 60 would be a cold day.

For me, when I'm out in zero degree weather shoveling my driveway, the thought of some hot chocolate and Bailey's is needed to keep me pushing through the frozen eyelashes and numb extremities.
People didn't answer hot chocolate and Bailey's. That's different.

Just piling on to say the dahoo doray answer was the best of any answer in the whole Quipmas so far.
what makes it even better is that I was crying laughing when I read it and my wife and daughter asked me what was so funny and I'm able to read that with the two grand daughters in the room also.

Day 10: Ten Dorks A-Sheeping

This is SHEEP. You want to MATCH others' answers. You get points based on how many other players' answers you match. No Googling!

There's only a single question, but there are multiple opportunities to score points.

X-I.  In honor of today's theatrical release. list the Star Wars Episodes I thru VIII (don't include IX you spoilers!) from BEST to WORST.

Day 11: The Rise of Quiplasher

This is QUIPLASH. You want to STAND OUT. You get points based on how many voters think your quip was the best. Answer only TWO quip prompts. Be quick and clever!

11-01. Ebenezer Scrooge found himself most horrified when being visited by the Ghost of __________.
11-02. Following Hermey's example, one elf left Santa's Workshop behind to pursue what career?
11-03. We've been giving all the shine to Christmas. Use another December holiday to put a new spin on a song, film or book.

Also, even if Star Wars isn't your cup o' tea, you're still welcome to take a stab at a list, or just join in for the quipping.

Fahoo Fores Dahoo Dores
Welcome Christmas Come this way
Fahoo Fores Dahoo Dores
Welcome Christmas, Christmas day
Welcome, welcome fahoo ramus
Welcome, welcome dahoo damus

Dear Footballguys Free For All,

We know this is a challenging time for many and an unprecedented time for us all. Our number one priority remains the safety and well-being of our board members, moderators, and game hosts across the globe. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak evolves, we are taking all necessary steps to ensure this safety. We are closely monitoring updates in order to act quickly and following advice from the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as local health and safety authorities.

As always, our hope is to bring you a safe and fun gaming experience wherever you are. Social distancing, self-isolation and even quarantine are tough. It is our goal to provide you with whimsical diversion, be it through laughing at others' dumb answers or reveling in your host's final, arbitrary decision-making. Starting today, we will be opening sign-ups for games that might go at a bit slower pace than you're used to. Take your time and fill out answers; this doesn't have to be a mad dash to finish within a day, as we might be experiencing our current circumstances for an unfortunate length of time.

As we continue to navigate through this, we want to assure you we are taking every precaution necessary to ensure our frequent players continue to have the experience they’ve come to expect from the Bored Games thread, while hopefully providing an avenue of entertainment for new players too.

Thank you, as always, for your continued support and sticking with us as we navigate through this situation together.

Sincerely,
Your Host

Let's play 100.

I need a volunteer to take a survey, where you rate 10 things out of 100. You may use any criteria you deem necessary to determine your ratings. There is a bit of work involved in being in the hot seat; please provide some commentary about each of your ratings. That's what makes this one fun!

Once I have received the ratings, I will open the floor to all that would like to play and guess how the surveyee rated the things on their list. It is also strongly encouraged to provide commentary to your answers, but this is not necessarily required. Still, it's more fun to read the reveals that way.

Scoring follows as such: players accumulate penalties equal to the absolute value of the difference in their ratings guess and the surveyee's ratings. The player with the least cumulative penalties after all 10 ratings is the winner.

Let's play 100.

I need a volunteer to take a survey, where you rate 10 things out of 100. You may use any criteria you deem necessary to determine your ratings. There is a bit of work involved in being in the hot seat; please provide some commentary about each of your ratings. That's what makes this one fun!

Once I have received the ratings, I will open the floor to all that would like to play and guess how the surveyee rated the things on their list. It is also strongly encouraged to provide commentary to your answers, but this is not necessarily required. Still, it's more fun to read the reveals that way.

Scoring follows as such: players accumulate penalties equal to the absolute value of the difference in their ratings guess and the surveyee's ratings. The player with the least cumulative penalties after all 10 ratings is the winner.
I’ll do it

Ladies and gentlemen of the FFA,

Just how well do you think you know Mr. Lambskin? Everyone please send to me how you think he'll rate the following things (out of 100):

1. The milk left in the cereal bowl after you're done with all the cereal
  2. Minecraft
  3. The Harlem Shake as a viral dance fad
  4. Watching baseball games because you gambled on them
  5. Elon Musk
  6. The Detroit Lions finishing a regular season with 9 wins
  7. Buffalo Wild Wings
  8. Teaching as an occupation
  9. @shuke
  10. Pineapple as a pizza topping
For the record, RESEARCH IS ALLOWED for this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably bump this a few times throughout the next couple of days. Going to give time for people to see and submit answers.

When's the deadline to submit answers?

I really want to win. Because my wife said sticking my weener into our mailslot is only acceptable if it's celebratory.

Users who are viewing this thread