What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (4 Viewers)

Thanks for the bump. Busy at work. I'll start compiling everything, but wouldn't expect results until tomorrow. #brokenrecord

01. Name a plant that people might grow at home.
Long Ball Larry    -    ALOE
GAlmgren    -    -Weed
Dan Lambskin    -    marijuana
Galileo    -      Basil
Nipsey    -    - Marijuana
belljr    -       -- The FFA is full of potheads. So marijuana is a gimme but will Krista say it? Fern is probably the answer but I'll say marijuana/cannabis
shuke    -      Pot.  Everything else is at the grocery store.
Nugget    -          Ficus
Yankee23Fan    -    cannabis
Bob Sacamano    -    Lots of degenerates here and Krista does not partake, so let's go with weed
Getzlaf15    -       pot
El Floppo    -     Basil (Fawlty)
AAABatteries    -    Fern
The Iguana    -    Aloe - my daughter has one, has traveled to and from college multiple times and has a name - as a good parent, maybe I should know its name but I'm not that good a parent, I guess.
Cjw_55106    -    Marijuana
Hodor    -    - MINT FOR ME TEA
EYLive    -    - aloe plant
ProstheticRGK    -    marijuanakka
Worm    -    tomato
Maik Jeaunz    -    I don't know too many plants except for the, uh, 'recreational' ones.I'll say, uh.fern!
fatguyinalittlecoat    -      Marijuana
ShamrockPride    -    Tomato
IrishTwinkie    -    Spider plant
caustic    -    Tomato plant
Jules Winnfield    -    Aloe Vera
Sinn Fein    -    Bamboo plant
Ray McKigney    -    Weed. You could grow other stuff, but why? 
Rustoleum    -     Chili peppers .feel like tomato is too obvious
Nick Vermeil    -    Pot
Ned    -     Tomato
dino259    -    Basil
scoobus    -    cactus
popeye    -    - Cilantro 
Wingnut    -    Tomato
heckmanm    -     Weed
sho nuff    -    Weed, Pot, Marijuana, Ganja.

The regular scoring would follow as such:

That funky kush - 15
Tomato - 5
Aloe - 4
Basil - 3
"Fern" - 2
The rest of the singular answers - 0

We have a black sheep in our midst!

And what did @krista4 say?

When I was ~12, we had a plant that looked like pot growing in our kitchen.  I asked my mom what it was, and she gave me the name of the plant.  When I was in college, I was out to dinner with my mom and my friend Jane, and somehow it came up that there was this plant that looked like pot but wasn’t.  I asked my mom, “What was that called again?”  Her reply:  “Krista, it was pot; I just made that up so you wouldn’t tell your grandmother.” My answer to question #1 – pot

We have a black sheep in our midst!

And what did @krista4 say?

When I was ~12, we had a plant that looked like pot growing in our kitchen.  I asked my mom what it was, and she gave me the name of the plant.  When I was in college, I was out to dinner with my mom and my friend Jane, and somehow it came up that there was this plant that looked like pot but wasn’t.  I asked my mom, “What was that called again?”  Her reply:  “Krista, it was pot; I just made that up so you wouldn’t tell your grandmother.” My answer to question #1 – pot
Krista I’m reporting you to the Bulldoll Board of Trustees

I thought it was "grow inside" at home and almost had a field day with the "tomato" answer. But alas, it's my reading comprehension.

Carry on.

And, oh yeah, black sheep smoked your asses gone to pot. 

02. Other than Earth, name a planet in our solar system. (Answers of "Earth" will score 0 points.)
Long Ball Larry    -      MARS
GAlmgren    -     -Mars
Dan Lambskin    -    everyone probably gonna say Mars, but will Krista say Mars?  Or will she go Venus since that’s a chick planet?  Gonna okay it safe and go with Jupiter 
Galileo    -       Mars
Nipsey    -     - Saturn
belljr    -     Krista is a huge MARS fan so need to stay away. Mercury is my 4 pt sheep answer
shuke    -     Mars.
Nugget    -          Mars
Yankee23Fan    -     . Neptune
Bob Sacamano    -     Uranus deserves some attention, so I feel like putting it in the spotlight here. Uranus is spectacular, really. I can't think of anything better than Uranus.
Getzlaf15    -     .   Jupiter
El Floppo    -      Mars
AAABatteries    -     Uranus (It's always funny.  Hopefully krista doesn't pick Uranus.  See, funny)
The Iguana    -     Jupiter - seems a good one to name these days - lots of room for social distancing!
Cjw_55106    -     Mars
Hodor    -    - MARS
EYLive    -     - Neptune
ProstheticRGK    -    Uranus
Worm    -    Mars
Maik Jeaunz    -     Uranus, obviously.hoping krista doesn't go for the low class butt joke.
fatguyinalittlecoat    -      Uranus
ShamrockPride    -     Uranus
IrishTwinkie    -    Mars (Gotta go with the home planet and avoid Venus)
caustic    -     Uranus
Jules Winnfield    -     Neptune
Sinn Fein    -     Uranus
Ray McKigney    -    Mars. Where I'll booking into real estate if Trump is re-elected. 
Rustoleum    -     Can you see. Uranus?
Nick Vermeil    -     (really want to say Uranus but) Saturn
Ned    -      Uranus
dino259    -    Uranus
scoobus    -     Mars
popeye    -     #7 from the sun and #1 in your heart - SHOW ME Uranus!
Wingnut    -     Venus
heckmanm    -      Jupiter
sho nuff    -       Jupiter

I count 12 for Mars and 12 for HEY WAITAMINUTE

krista4

Our friendly neighbor planet:  Mars.  It must be cool to have so many movies written about you.

Users who are viewing this thread