What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (6 Viewers)

Leaderboard

krista4 - 48 tags

caustic    -    49
fatguyinalittlecoat    -    41
Nipsey    -    38
Wingnut    -    38
Cjw_55106    -    36
Maik Jeaunz    -    36
scoobus    -    35
dino259    -    35
Galileo    -    34
Rustoleum    -    34
Sinn Fein    -    33
heckmanm    -    32
sho nuff    -    32
EYLive    -    32
Getzlaf15    -    32
Long Ball Larry    -    30
Bob Sacamano    -    30
Ned    -    30
AAABatteries    -    29
Ray McKigney    -    25
ShamrockPride    -    23
Worm    -    22
Nick Vermeil    -    20
ProstheticRGK    -    20
Nugget    -    16
popeye    -    15
belljr    -    14
Dan Lambskin    -    13
Hodor    -    13
IrishTwinkie    -    12
The Iguana    -    12
El Floppo    -    9
Yankee23Fan    -    8
Jules Winnfield    -    7
shuke    -    6
GAlmgren    -    0

for the record, "wicked witch of the west" is not a name!

yes, yes, arbitrary & final. blah.
For the record, the only answers that will score zero for a prompt are noted beforehand. Any judgment from me that is seemingly random (yet definitive) is only a manner of pairing up the valid answers given.

Those 12 could have answered "Rolex" (as @Cjw_55106 so first endeavored) and would have received the same amount of points.

For the record, the only answers that will score zero for a prompt are noted beforehand. Any judgment from me that is seemingly random (yet definitive) is only a manner of pairing up the valid answers given.

Those 12 could have answered "Rolex" (as @Cjw_55106 so first endeavored) and would have received the same amount of points.
don't worry about it, this is just the point in the competition where I get frustrated because my answers gradually get more and more stupid.

07. What's your biggest pet peeve about other drivers?

Long Ball Larry    -      NOT TURNING OFF BLINKER
GAlmgren    -     -Lack of turn signal use.
Dan Lambskin    -    driving too ####### slow I don’t need you to be Kyle Busch out there put if I get caught behind anyone not doing the speed limit it infuriates me.  Runner up would be anyone honking at me for not flooring it the minute the light turns green
Galileo    -       Not speeding up quickly enough when getting on the highway
Nipsey    -     - Not paying attention to road
belljr    -     - this is easy, most suck and don't know rules of the road, or pay attention. texting is easy answer. I'll say slow cars in passing lane.
shuke    -     No turn signal
Nugget    -          Texting while driving
Yankee23Fan    -     . Blasting music from their car that sucks.  It's not good like the Beatles, it sucks balls.  Not even music.  Just noise to break the speakers in the car and let everyone know that you are, in fact, a giant hole.
Bob Sacamano    -     Driving too slow in the left hand lane x 1,000,000. But that's krista's, too, so let's go texting and driving just ahead of applying makeup and driving and reading a book and driving.
Getzlaf15    -     using a cell phone
El Floppo    -      ####### everything. biggest- they aren't paying attention.
AAABatteries    -     They are in my way
The Iguana    -     When they drive too slow for no good reason! 
Cjw_55106    -     Stupidity
Hodor    -    - WHEN THEY TWIDDLE THEIR THUMBS AND CONTEMPLATE EARTH AND DONT GO ON GREEN LIGHT!
EYLive    -     - drive too slow
ProstheticRGK    -    They suck. Or not paying attention
Worm    -    lack of turn signals
Maik Jeaunz    -     driving too slow! move, #####, get out the way! get out the way, #####, get out the way!
fatguyinalittlecoat    -     Tailgating
ShamrockPride    -     Tailgating
IrishTwinkie    -    Left lane losers (aka slow driving in left lane)
caustic    -     Not using turn signal
Jules Winnfield    -     Weaving in and out of traffic
Sinn Fein    -     Too slow in fast lane
Ray McKigney    -    Sitting in the left lane going the speed limit or under. I want to bludgeon them to death with a rhinoceros dong. 
Rustoleum    -     No turn signals
Nick Vermeil    -     Tailgating
Ned    -      Slowpokes in the left lane
dino259    -    Slow drivers in the left lane
scoobus    -     no turn signals
popeye    -     - left lane crusaders keeping it real at 54 MPH
Wingnut    -     Distracted driving
heckmanm    -      Turn signals
sho nuff    -       Lack of using turn signals.

And then

krista4

EVERYTHING.  But for my real answer, driving slowly in the passing lane.  Those people should be shot into space with a mouth full of angry bees.

"Not using your left and right turn signals" - Jim Cornette - 8
Driving slow in the left/passing lane - ran over
Driving too slow in general - 4
Distracted driving - 7
Tailgating - 3
A myriad of other driving malpractices - 0

08. Name a type of gun that doesn't use bullets as ammunition.

Long Ball Larry    -      STUN GUN
GAlmgren    -     -T-shirt gun
Dan Lambskin    -    potato gun
Galileo    -       Stun Gun
Nipsey    -     - Nail Gun
belljr    -    are sperm considered bullets?  Love gun? Blow gun? Salt gun? Taser?  I'll say blow  gun.
shuke    -     Squirt gun
Nugget    -          Staple gun
Yankee23Fan    -     . sex pistol
Bob Sacamano    -     I expect Krista will go Taser here, so let's assume there are enough of the proper age and redneck persuasion to say potato gun
Getzlaf15    -        water
El Floppo    -      stun (really want to say spud here).
AAABatteries    -     Water gun
The Iguana    -     Staple gun - too much to shoot staples at people too. 
Cjw_55106    -     Nail
Hodor    -    - MY RUBBER BAND GUN THAT I SHOT MY MOMS IN THE EAR LOBE AND GAVE HER FREE EAR PIERCE 
EYLive    -     - paintball gun
ProstheticRGK    -    potato gun
Worm    -    finger gun *pew* *pew*
Maik Jeaunz    -     I think krista will say water gun, so I'll say potato gun!
fatguyinalittlecoat    -     Water gun
ShamrockPride    -     Nerf gun
IrishTwinkie    -    Radar Gun
caustic    -     Water gun
Jules Winnfield    -    Shotgun
Sinn Fein    -     Water Gun
Ray McKigney    -    Radar gun. 
Rustoleum    -      nail gun
Nick Vermeil    -     Love Gun
Ned    -      watergun
dino259    -    Potato gun
scoobus    -     water
popeye    -     - Potato
Wingnut    -     Squirt gun
heckmanm    -      shotgun
sho nuff    -        Finger Guns

Dammit, Bobbeh!

krista4

Taser.  Does this count?  This question doesn’t really play to my strengths, whatever those might be.

I'm ruling taser as NOT A MATCH to "stun gun."

Not even the black sheep is safe.
I can’t object as I have no idea of the difference. Taser only came to mind due to the “Don’t tase me bro!” guy, which never fails to make me laugh.

Is a potato gun a real thing?  Wtf?

Ugh. I guess it all evens out in the end.

Nobody else said paintball. Not sure why I chose that answer... I've never even been paintballing before. I mean, I've painted my balls, but it's not the same thing.
Wait, what? My BIL has some splainin to do

I can’t object as I have no idea of the difference. Taser only came to mind due to the “Don’t tase me bro!” guy, which never fails to make me laugh.

Is a potato gun a real thing?  Wtf?
We played UF shortly after this whole ordeal went down. I have no shame in joining in on the "PLEASE TASE NOAH" chants.

Stun guns are an effective contact weapon but you must physically touch the person with the prongs of the stun gun. It is also best to hold it on them for many seconds.

Stun guns work by rapidly overworking the muscle group and depleting it of blood sugar. In addition to causing shocking, immobilizing pain and extreme exertions of muscle contractions, the result is similar to muscle failure.

A TASER Device Easily Floors Someone From a Safe Distance

A TASER device such as the civilian Pulse, allows you to repel the attacker from up to 15 feet away (7-10 feet being optimum target spread.)

That is a BIG difference from a stun gun, which requires direct contact.

Police carry their own version of a TASER device which you hear about if you watch the news. The police version is similar to the PULSE's predecessor, the Advanced TASER weapon. However, the law enforcement version does have a longer range (21 feet compared to the civilian 15 feet).

Users who are viewing this thread