Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

FFA Bored Games - Survivor: Fleece Island - Podium Results


Recommended Posts

Just now, hagmania said:

treasure - 6

  • the special booty bonus: 6 + 1 = 7

eyepatch - 6
parrot - 5
jolly roger - 3
sword - 2
other - walk the plank

Oh honorable Judge, did Skull & Crossbones get included with Jolly Roger?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After two rounds:

lardonastick     -     17
heckmanm     -     16
Murph     -     16
Willie Neslon     -     16
ProstheticRGK     -     15
dino259     -     15
fatguyinalittlecoat     -     14
Nick Vermeil     -     13
Sinn Fein     -     13
Cjw_55106     -     13
Bob Sacamano     -     13
scoobus     -     13
Foosball God     -     13
sho nuff     -     12
krista4     -     12
popeye     -     10
El Floppo     -     10
Yankee23Fan     -     6
Long Ball Larry     -     6
caustic     -     6
Ned     -     5
mr. furley     -     3
AAABatteries     -     2
Getzlaf15     -     2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hagmania said:

After two rounds:

lardonastick     -     17
heckmanm     -     16
Murph     -     16
Willie Neslon     -     16
ProstheticRGK     -     15
dino259     -     15
fatguyinalittlecoat     -     14
Nick Vermeil     -     13
Sinn Fein     -     13
Cjw_55106     -     13
Bob Sacamano     -     13
scoobus     -     13
Foosball God     -     13
sho nuff     -     12
krista4     -     12
popeye     -     10
El Floppo     -     10
Yankee23Fan     -     6
Long Ball Larry     -     6
caustic     -     6
Ned     -     5
mr. furley     -     3
AAABatteries     -     2
Getzlaf15     -     2

i'm on the climb!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3. Name an all-time great catcher.
Ned     -     darin daulton
sho nuff     -     Johnny Bench
popeye     -     Johnny Bench
AAABatteries     -     Johnny Bench
Yankee23Fan     -     JENNA JAMISON
El Floppo     -     Bench
Long Ball Larry     -     JOHNNY BENCH
heckmanm     -     JOHNNY BENCH
Getzlaf15     -     Johnny Bench
Nick Vermeil     -     Mike Piazza Yogi Berra (really hard to choose!)
caustic     -     Yogi Berra
Sinn Fein     -     Johnny Bench
Murph     -     Mike Piazza
Cjw_55106     -     Yogi Berra
ProstheticRGK     -     JOHNNY BENCH
dino259     -     Just sounds right to go with Bob Boone. Sounds funny, yep still 10 years old.
Bob Sacamano     -     Johnny Bench, with a shout out to my boy Yadi.
scoobus     -     yogi berra
lardonastick     -     Johnny Bench
krista4     -     Johnny Bench. I'm old and think most of you fools are, too.
Foosball God     -     Pudge
Willie Neslon     -     JOHNNY BENCH
fatguyinalittlecoat     -     Jonny Bench
mr. furley     -     Johnny Bench

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hagmania said:

3. Name an all-time great catcher.
Ned     -     darin daulton
sho nuff     -     Johnny Bench
popeye     -     Johnny Bench
AAABatteries     -     Johnny Bench
Yankee23Fan     -     JENNA JAMISON
El Floppo     -     Bench
Long Ball Larry     -     JOHNNY BENCH
heckmanm     -     JOHNNY BENCH
Getzlaf15     -     Johnny Bench
Nick Vermeil     -     Mike Piazza Yogi Berra (really hard to choose!)
caustic     -     Yogi Berra
Sinn Fein     -     Johnny Bench
Murph     -     Mike Piazza
Cjw_55106     -     Yogi Berra
ProstheticRGK     -     JOHNNY BENCH
dino259     -     Just sounds right to go with Bob Boone. Sounds funny, yep still 10 years old.
Bob Sacamano     -     Johnny Bench, with a shout out to my boy Yadi.
scoobus     -     yogi berra
lardonastick     -     Johnny Bench
krista4     -     Johnny Bench. I'm old and think most of you fools are, too.
Foosball God     -     Pudge
Willie Neslon     -     JOHNNY BENCH
fatguyinalittlecoat     -     Jonny Bench
mr. furley     -     Johnny Bench

Yankee :lmao:

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Murph said:

If you were all gonna give a bunch of old fart answers, nobody could have said Carlton Fisk? Lame.

Took the calculated guess between Bench and Fisk...went Bench.  The Baseball Bunch played a big part in my childhood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Murph said:

If you were all gonna give a bunch of old fart answers, nobody could have said Carlton Fisk? Lame.

Nice one point Piazza there bub...

Edited by Getzlaf15
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Murph said:

If you were all gonna give a bunch of old fart answers, nobody could have said Carlton Fisk? Lame.

He didn't say all-time very good catcher

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Johnny Bench - 15
Yogi Berra - 3
Mike Piazza - 2
Jenna Jamison - 0 + 1 = the number of people that wish Jenna Jamison was playing catch with Yankee right now
rest - run over by Charlie Hustle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hagmania said:

Still surviving after Round 3:

sho nuff
heckmanm
ProstheticRGK
Bob Sacamano
lardonastick
krista4
Willie Neslon
fatguyinalittlecoat

Aaaaaaaaaar

:kicksrock:

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4. Name a pizza topping that not everyone likes.
Ned     -     anchovies
sho nuff     -     Anchovies
popeye     -     anchovies - and for those who say pineapple, pineapple is a ****ing tropical fruit, never a pizza topping
AAABatteries     -     Pepperoni                [EDITOR'S NOTE: CAUGHT ONE SLEEPING! RTFQ]
Yankee23Fan     -     PINEAPPLE
El Floppo     -     Pineapple
Long Ball Larry     -     ANCHOVIES
heckmanm     -     ANCHOVIES
Getzlaf15     -     Anchovies
Nick Vermeil     -     Pineapple
caustic     -     Pineapple
Sinn Fein     -     Anchovie
Murph     -     Pineapple
Cjw_55106     -     Anchovies
ProstheticRGK     -     PINEAPPLE
dino259     -     Can you clarify if the pizza is round first? Need to know how much room there is for pineapple.
Bob Sacamano     -     Unless we're putting GM on pizzas these days, this has to be anchovies, right?
scoobus     -     pineapple
lardonastick     -     Anchovies
krista4     -     Pineapple as a pizza topping is a very divisive topic, and people who put pineapple on their pizza should be shot into space with a mouth full of bees. Pineapple.
Foosball God     -     Anchovies
Willie Neslon     -     PINEAPPLE
fatguyinalittlecoat     -     Pineapple
mr. furley     -     pineapple

Edited by hagmania
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hagmania said:

popeye     -     anchovies - and for those who say pineapple, pineapple is a ****ing tropical fruit, never a pizza topping

Well...yeah. :confused:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This episode focuses solely on the two rival factions vying for the vote of one AAA.

 

...

 

 

 

At tribal council, I reveal his vote and he has simply wiped a booger on the parchment.

sho nuff, heckman, lard, Bobby... the tribe has spoken. pack your things and head home.

 

  • Laughing 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sinn Fein said:
2 minutes ago, hagmania said:

At tribal council, I reveal his vote and he has simply wiped a booger on the parchment.

:lmao:

Smartest thing he's done all day, I bet.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • hagmania changed the title to FFA Bored Games - Survivor: Fleece Island - Podium Results

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...