What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (1 Viewer)

@Wingnut, I apologize for missing the cutoff and forcing you into a job you were not prepared for, and never asked for. I was supposed to be the Black Sheep but real life got in the way and I didn't see this thread until it was much too late.

@hagmania, to you I also apologize. I told you I would be the Black Sheep and I let you down. I'm sorry. 

To all the players: I'm sorry that I agreed to be the Black Sheep and then didn't follow through. I let you all down. I'm sorry. 

I just hope I won't be blackballed from further Friday game threads, as I thoroughly enjoy them. Yesterday just didn't work out for me and my family. I apologize to you all. Instead of playing the game, I took my family to see the Star Wars:Solo movie. That took about 3 hours that I should have been spending with my FFA brethren. 

BTW: my Black Sheep answers were totally different than Wingnut's, so the outcome would probably have been completely different. Love you all! 

@Wingnut, I apologize for missing the cutoff and forcing you into a job you were not prepared for, and never asked for. I was supposed to be the Black Sheep but real life got in the way and I didn't see this thread until it was much too late.

@hagmania, to you I also apologize. I told you I would be the Black Sheep and I let you down. I'm sorry. 

To all the players: I'm sorry that I agreed to be the Black Sheep and then didn't follow through. I let you all down. I'm sorry. 

I just hope I won't be blackballed from further Friday game threads, as I thoroughly enjoy them. Yesterday just didn't work out for me and my family. I apologize to you all. Instead of playing the game, I took my family to see the Star Wars:Solo movie. That took about 3 hours that I should have been spending with my FFA brethren. 

BTW: my Black Sheep answers were totally different than Wingnut's, so the outcome would probably have been completely different. Love you all! 
I am sure I would have won.  My strategy was totally predicated on having you as the Black Sheep... Damn family time.  :rant:

MikeIke said:

No sweat, it was still fun, but had I known going in I was gonna be the black sheep, my answers would have been different too...I was trying to not get sniped with some of my answers instead of trying to snipe the most popular responses.

I'd love the chance to be the black sheep again at some pont and play that strategy the way it's supposed to be done.

MikeIke said:

When I saw you were going to be the black sheep I wrote a script that warehoused every single one of your posts on these boards.  Then through some advanced analytics I was able to come up with a list of 3 of the most probable answers you’d give for each question. I used those 30 responses to formulate my own responses. 

Your response to #10 in particular was pretty damn disturbing.  It was why I avoided going the trans route.   :unsure:  

Oh and if you couldn't figure it out, Dolly gave 1-10 bonus points assigned randomly. 1-5 distributed through prompts with runaway answers, and 6-10 to harder matches.

Thanks for the game hags.  Unfortunately I had to bail early Friday so I didn't get to play along with the reveal, but it appears that just saved me a lot of pain and anguish.

Hello and welcome everyone to your monthly installment of Sheep. I'm your host Mildew, and you all are looking tasty ready for action today!

PM me your responses to the below ten prompts. Your goal is to match as many other players as possible. Introducing the Wolf mechanic:
The wolf is prowling around the flock and may strike at any moment! Arbitrarily, after some of the responses, the wolf will gobble up a poor sheep that has wandered away from the herd. Don't get eaten!

I'm trying out some more hypotheticals as questions. Testing how good they are from a gameplay perspective.

1. What's the most worthless appliance, tool or utensil in your kitchen?
2. Name a social media platform that you just don't "get".
3. You're studying to become a doctor. What field of medicine are you looking to specialize in?
4. You have the ability to time travel to one year and bet on a game. What's the wager?
5. Name a Revolution other than the one for American independence.
 Answers regarding "the American Revolution" or "Revolutionary War" will score 0 points and be susceptible to the wolf.
6. Name a flightless bird.
7. What's the best side to have with lamb chops?
8. What do kids want to grow up to be nowadays?
9. Which god or goddess of the Greek, Roman or Norse pantheons is worthy of your worship?
10. Make a phrase much better by replacing "would" with "would not."
- Wolf-free guarantee. We'll all do our best grading this one okay?

4. You have the ability to time travel to one year and bet on a game. What's the wager?

One year in time or one year as in any year?

Users who are viewing this thread