What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So hungover this morning I accidently wore two different shoes (1 Viewer)

Had an interesting noght. I was driving my army buddy home from work ( ya know the one with poor judgement?) and I was behind a Honda Scion. The driver clearly had trouble staying in his lane. My buddy was texting his girl at the time.

” Dude I think this guy in front of us is drunk”.

He looks up and a couple seconds later the Scion hits the curb hard and beers on to the center lane before getting back in the right lane. Told my buddy to call the police and I popped on the hazards while he called. 

I followed the guy for at least 3 miles while he told them the location while trying to get close enough for us to give them the license plate. It took a while to creep up on him slowly because he was swerving quite a bit and his speed was constantly changing. We followed updating them on the turns his was making and luckily they had a unit in the area.

After the third turn we saw a police SUV coming the opposite way and popped a U and threw on the lights. Then I popped a U and took my friend home while watching them pull the guy over in the rear view.

Guy was clearly smashed and luckily we could help so he didn’t kill someone.
So does that make your past behavior attempted murder?

Then you  must be aware murder requires premeditation and intent, whereas negligent homicide does not, right?
Precisely. A drunk driver cannot he charges with attempted murder but were they to kill someone on the road they could be charged with negligent homicide.

sigh. 

murder requires malice aforethought (i.e. premeditated). 

person DWI kills someone <> premeditated. 

your latest topic change has the word "murder" in it. 

murder <> negligent homicide as @Harry Manback already pointed out. 

New thread title: "After saving a life, I'm moving to Montana to find the love of my life, I'm adopting a pet iguana, and applying to law school"

Last edited by a moderator:
Had an interesting noght. I was driving my army buddy home from work ( ya know the one with poor judgement?) and I was behind a Honda Scion. The driver clearly had trouble staying in his lane. My buddy was texting his girl at the time.

He looks up and a couple seconds later the Scion hits the curb hard and beers on to the center lane before getting back in the right lane. Told my buddy to call the police and I popped on the hazards while he called. 

I followed the guy for at least 3 miles while he told them the location while trying to get close enough for us to give them the license plate. It took a while to creep up on him slowly because he was swerving quite a bit and his speed was constantly changing. We followed updating them on the turns his was making and luckily they had a unit in the area.

After the third turn we saw a police SUV coming the opposite way and popped a U and threw on the lights. Then I popped a U and took my friend home while watching them pull the guy over in the rear view.

After this tale, I have officially switched to the "this is a fishing trip" team. I was on the fence for a long while, wanting to believe RnR. The irony in the story is just to much and the fact that there is a new plot every few days to keep us intrigued. I will continue to click just to see the great imagination at work but I won't be to worried about poor RnR anymore. Good job sir (or mam)! Continue  :fishing:

After this tale, I have officially switched to the "this is a fishing trip" team. I was on the fence for a long while, wanting to believe RnR. The irony in the story is just to much and the fact that there is a new plot every few days to keep us intrigued. I will continue to click just to see the great imagination at work but I won't be to worried about poor RnR anymore. Good job sir (or mam)! Continue  :fishing:
Isn’t this like the 20th time you’ve said this?

You don’t think people have experiences each week of their lives?

Are you aware a credible FBG knows me in person?

"Habitual drunk driver calls cops on other drunk driver" would be a better thread title.

If someone had done that to you during your last drunken foray for more beer, I'm sure we would have heard five pages of what a terrible, evil person they were...

Congrats - wake up to 2014.  

"Habitual drunk driver calls cops on other drunk driver" would be a better thread title.

If someone had done that to you during your last drunken foray for more beer, I'm sure we would have heard five pages of what a terrible, evil person they were...
If I were as drunk as this guy, traveling at relatively high speed, swerving and hit the curb several times I wouldn’t blame anyone for calling the police about my driving.

I’m still confused Binks. I thought we buried the hatchet a while ago.
We did.  But that still doesn't change how much this is a giant troll.  I don't dislike you, I have always thought you were in great need of help that you will never accept. Whether this is an alias that wants to suck people in ...or for real.  Same thing.  

Either one is in serious need of help that you won't get.  Just don't hurt anyone in the meantime. 

We did.  But that still doesn't change how much this is a giant troll.  I don't dislike you, I have always thought you were in great need of help that you will never accept. Whether this is an alias that wants to suck people in ...or for real.  Same thing.  

Either one is in serious need of help that you won't get.  Just don't hurt anyone in the meantime. 
Not trolling. Everything is true. I would never hurt anyone.

Anyway chaps my new girl is coming over in an hour for a night of wine, fine food and liberal plowing. I’ll report back in the AM. Earlier if I whiff any fish.

jason is the king of "do as I say, not as i do"

you got a whiff of fish did ya?
No. It was a lovely evening. We shared a lovely caprese salad and assorted charcuterie, sea salt caramel ice cream, some Outlander Cabernet and made love twice on the floor next to a roaring fire before washing the sex juices off together in the shower.

This story is as entertaining as it is goofy.  The plot is too fragmented but a good read none the less.  

Last edited by a moderator:
No. It was a lovely evening. We shared a lovely caprese salad and assorted charcuterie, sea salt caramel ice cream, some Outlander Cabernet and made love twice on the floor next to a roaring fire before washing the sex juices off together in the shower.
this all happened in a couple of hours (based on when and what you posted)? 

Users who are viewing this thread