What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So hungover this morning I accidently wore two different shoes (2 Viewers)

Look on the previous page towards the bottom where he quotes otis

THE RESTAURANT DIARIES 

If I get the gig and you haven’t found a job yet drop me a PM. I could always use a good dishwasher.

I've been at a job for the last 8 months. Pretty much the same amount of time you were at your job. Only difference is, I've had one promotion already and am in line for another in the next couple of months. Wash your own dishes.

Odds are, you don't get a manager job. And you probably won't even be working there in 6 months. 

Is that a challenge?

Does it matter?  

But, sure. If that's what it takes to get you to commit to something. 

What an ignorant loser
I would think a genius knows the definition of attack. For such a tough guy, who challenges people to fisticuffs, you sure seem overly sensitive to a comment like restaurant diarrhea.

The new season of Rok Thread is ok, but lacks the magic of the first season.  Writers are hitting all the same notes, but the material no longer feels new and fresh and spontaneous.

They should never have let Evilgrin go.  Should have paid him whatever it took to keep him on board for the new seaason.  That guy stole the show.

The new season of Rok Thread is ok, but lacks the magic of the first season.  Writers are hitting all the same notes, but the material no longer feels new and fresh and spontaneous.

They should never have let Evilgrin go.  Should have paid him whatever it took to keep him on board for the new seaason.  That guy stole the show.
100% agree. the introduction of curlynight as a potential love interest was a twist i didnt see coming either. all that "will they, won't they" tension kept me on the edge of my seat each episode. now rok just comes across as arrogant with no secondary character to soften his edges. his likability has really plummeted this season (not that it was that high before).

It’s been less than a month since breaking up with my girlfriend of 4 years. I’ve slept with 7 women in that time and I was only able to orgasm with one of them and it was difficult.

The only thing about the encounters that I enjoyed was some cuddling while watching a funny movie or two. Everything else was just terrible.This is depressing and it feels like it would be better to be dead than to just seek meaningless sex. 

It’s been less than a month since breaking up with my girlfriend of 4 years. I’ve slept with 7 women in that time and I was only able to orgasm with one of them and it was difficult.

The only thing about the encounters that I enjoyed was some cuddling while watching a funny movie or two. Everything else was just terrible.This is depressing and it feels like it would be better to be dead than to just seek meaningless sex. 
Maybe but there’s a lot of other options. Learn a new instrument, take up a new hobby, volunteer at the children’s hospital or something.

Dude, if you can get 7 different ladies into the sack in less than a month, at least you're a lot better off than the people out there who are seeking something meaningful but don't have the goods to attract women at all.

It seems clear that it's intimacy and companionship you're looking for rather than just busting one off. Keep casting the line. You may get a bunch you have to throw back, but there's a keeper out there for you. 

Dude, if you can get 7 different ladies into the sack in less than a month, at least you're a lot better off than the people out there who are seeking something meaningful but don't have the goods to attract women at all.

It seems clear that it's intimacy and companionship you're looking for rather than just busting one off. Keep casting the line. You may get a bunch you have to throw back, but there's a keeper out there for you. 
I know reality is a thing that is highly frowned upon in this thread, but how is he gonna keep a keeper without getting his life together? 

So now there is a girlfriend of 4 years?  :lmao:

Is this the girl you were broken up with that was supposed to move out to be with you?  The one that changed her mind? The one moving to Europe or was it Canada?

Was this pre stinky vag or post stinky vag girl?

Inquiring minds want to know!#!#!$@$@!%#%!$@!$@!

I know reality is a thing that is highly frowned upon in this thread, but how is he gonna keep a keeper without getting his life together? 
I agree here. If he’s unhappy with all 7 of those women it’s probably a reflection of how he feels about himself more those women,

Pffft come back and talk to us when you had to run to the bathroom to vomit at the end of it. 

It happens. Some women really #### us up in the head for a bit. It will pass. Just keep banging that strange.

I say this with the utmost sincerity, even though it won't be taken that way. Rok has some alpha male complex, so he'll take this as an insult... 

If you haven't found any connection or anything stimulating with any of these women, maybe you need to look elsewhere. I'm not saying full blown homosexuality, but maybe bisexuality in an experimental role. Maybe some dude out there can give you what these women can't - It's 2018, nothing to be ashamed of in that. 

Just my .02, good luck Rok!

I say this with the utmost sincerity, even though it won't be taken that way. Rok has some alpha male complex, so he'll take this as an insult... 

If you haven't found any connection or anything stimulating with any of these women, maybe you need to look elsewhere. I'm not saying full blown homosexuality, but maybe bisexuality in an experimental role. Maybe some dude out there can give you what these women can't - It's 2018, nothing to be ashamed of in that. 

Just my .02, good luck Rok!
Just saying that because of the obvious sexual tension between the two of you?

Crying Game?
I don't often quote the show BBT, but every so often they come up with a good line. Instead of complaining that his date called out her old boyfriend's name during their make out session, Stuart mentioned that it was still better than hearing "so you know I'm a dude, right?".

Evilgrin 72 said:

I’d only consider one attractive enough to feel good about.

jon_mx said:
I work and support myself. 

What do you consider getting ones life together?

belljr said:
So now there is a girlfriend of 4 years?  :lmao:

Is this the girl you were broken up with that was supposed to move out to be with you?  The one that changed her mind? The one moving to Europe or was it Canada?

Was this pre stinky vag or post stinky vag girl?

Inquiring minds want to know!#!#!$@$@!%#%!$@!$@!
The Asian one from NY. We’ve been on and off the last two years because of the distance. This is the one that was considering moving to England or Texas to be with me. Her vag never smelled .

I work and support myself. 

What do you consider getting ones life together?
Not spending every excess dime you have either getting stoned or drunk.   Having an actual career with a path to being able to support a real home and maybe even a family.  Those are typically ground floor requirements for a decent woman.  

I’d only consider one attractive enough to feel good about.
Does this one possess other qualities you prize/enjoy?  Feels to me (I could be wrong) that you're looking for someone to settle down with, for lack of a better phrase.  Is this one intelligent, fun to be with, etc, etc?

Not spending every excess dime you have either getting stoned or drunk.   Having an actual career with a path to being able to support a real home and maybe even a family.  Those are typically ground floor requirements for a decent woman.  
Not all women desire a family and it takes two to support a household.

Does this one possess other qualities you prize/enjoy?  Feels to me (I could be wrong) that you're looking for someone to settle down with, for lack of a better phrase.  Is this one intelligent, fun to be with, etc, etc?
No she wasn’t a keeper but the only one that I would have considered an accomplishment to bang.

it was still a hollow experience otherwise.

I’m looking to settle down in as much as I’m looking for a real relationship. I could go either way when it comes to starting a family.

I’m looking to settle down in as much as I’m looking for a real relationship. I could go either way when it comes to starting a family.
Yeah, that's what I meant by "settling down" - having a relationship as opposed to banging randoms.  Where are you meeting these women?

POF and OKCupid
I'm old and out of touch.  You're fishing from a HUGE pond online, so there are bound to be hits and misses, probably more of the latter than the former.  I always met women in the brick-and-mortar world, the point of my questions is that I've seemed to have WAY more luck finding long-lasting relationships with women I met at work or in a non-social environment than I did with women I met in bars or while partying.  I guess it really doesn't apply here, or at all anymore...

I'm old and out of touch.  You're fishing from a HUGE pond online, so there are bound to be hits and misses, probably more of the latter than the former.  I always met women in the brick-and-mortar world, the point of my questions is that I've seemed to have WAY more luck finding long-lasting relationships with women I met at work or in a non-social environment than I did with women I met in bars or while partying.  I guess it really doesn't apply here, or at all anymore...
With the exception of a couple of girls as a teen I’ve never dated a woman that I didn’t meet on the Internet first.

Users who are viewing this thread