What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So hungover this morning I accidently wore two different shoes (1 Viewer)

RokNRole said:
It’s been less than a month since breaking up with my girlfriend of 4 years. I’ve slept with 7 women in that time and I was only able to orgasm with one of them and it was difficult.

The only thing about the encounters that I enjoyed was some cuddling while watching a funny movie or two. Everything else was just terrible.This is depressing and it feels like it would be better to be dead than to just seek meaningless sex. 
Trouble reaching orgasm...enjoy cuddling...not wanting meaningless sex...  Dude, are you a woman?

Trouble reaching orgasm...enjoy cuddling...not wanting meaningless sex...  Dude, are you a woman?
Most weren’t doing much for me and I was drunk each time. I enjoyed more just hanging out with them. The sex at the end of the night just felt pointless. Like I could have just jacked it and had a better time.

I’m close to getting back the only woman I love. 

Ive shut down all the hos I’ve been involved with.

Im thinking of no longer drinking and only smoking herb and drawing my balls off. 

If neccessary drawing my balls Georgia O Keefe style but being a dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most weren’t doing much for me and I was drunk each time. I enjoyed more just hanging out with them. The sex at the end of the night just felt pointless. Like I could have just jacked it and had a better time.
You are doing something wrong.  While sex with the woman that you love is fantastic, sex with a new partner should be exciting. 

I’m close to getting back the only woman I love. 

Ive shut down all the hos I’ve been involved with.

Im thinking of no longer drinking and only smoking herb and drawing my balls off. 

If neccessary drawing my balls Georgia O Keefe style but being a dude.
I'm happy to hear about you almost getting your woman back and being close to stopping drinking. It sounds like you are finally turning the corner and on the verge of improving your life long term.

Forgot I was working the noon shift today. Came in so hungover I didn’t realize I wore two different shoes. 

Ivebeen pretending to be be mentally challenged to play it off. My tips have been beefy today.

Hooray

Users who are viewing this thread