What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL dynasty auction question (1 Viewer)

BINGBING

Footballguy
I've never done and auction draft, or superflex.  I'm about to do both in the same league...and it's dynasty.  I'm scurred.  My #1 concern is when you nominate a player to be bid on does MFL let the other owners see that you were the owner that nominated that player, or is it anonymous?  The league is mostly full of one fanbase and I want to nominate players to try to lure some extra money out of guys that may make homer picks, but I'd rather them not know that it's me doing it every round.

Even a quick answer will help.  Thanks guys.

I have never done an auction on MFL, but on ESPN....yes we know who nominated who.  Can't imagine why it would be a secret, and IMO you shouldn't really care.

If MFL does allow you to see who nominated who, just counter by nominating some players that you want and some that you don't want, so that other owners can't get a read on you.

I don't think it really matters who nominates the players for bid purposes once it gets going.  Obviously, if you nominate a player that everyone knows you don't want they just know you won't come over the top but if they want the guy (and if multiple other owner's want the guy) they won't care you the nomination was by. 

You are over thinking it a bit. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread