What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Gong Show (1 Viewer)

ericttspikes

Footballguy
Got baked and watched the first episode of the reboot with Will Arnett, Ken Jeong and Zach Galifianakis as judges. This will either be a love it or hate it show. Mike Myers is playing the host "Tommy Maitland". Kaufmaneseque. Kind of a show of a show thing going on. An hour seemed kind of long, but I dug it.  I laughed, but you may need to be high.....

i watched it as well with about 10 beers in me after the NBA draft. Your point about an hour being too long is spot on. It was funny, but dragged towards the end. Didn't catch on that it was Myers until I had watched about ten minutes. 

So they were all baked, right? I mean this show doesn't really work without booze and coke, does it? 

The judges help.  If they get some crappy judges it could be real bad.

But so far it was worht the watch

Last edited by a moderator:
The judges help.  If they get some crappy judges it could be real bad.

But so far it was worht the watch
Yeah, the first 3 judges made the show. Myers cracking Zach up was great. “This act happens to share the same name as my #########. Please welcome Kevin and Elaine!” 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't be any worse than that horrible reboot of Battle of the Network Stars currently airing.

It's clear that Hollywood has essentially run out of ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread