What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please Delete (1 Viewer)

I worked in TV news for a few years and yes, it is chilly in those news studios. The lights are super hot so they crank up the AC to make sure the anchors don't sweat. That said, I doubt this woman makes the mistake again of not wearing a bra to work or at least she'll wear one with that dress. I remember a male anchor's nipples being visible one night at the 6pm newscast and the higher ups made the him first wear a t-shirt and then tape (when the t-shirt wasn't enough) for the 11pm news.

I think those are just odd folds in the dress. 
I'm no fabric expert, but I don't think the material of that dress is thin enough to reveal the pointers. And they'd be pointing at extreme angles if so.

tommyboy said:
she had a boob job and if they don't do the exercises necessary post-op, the nipples end up pointing up or sideways or both.  
This is the kind of information I should know but don't. 

tommyboy said:
she had a boob job and if they don't do the exercises necessary post-op, the nipples end up pointing up or sideways or both.  
You joshing here or is this true?  A sideways nip does have advantages though. Wouldn't have to even lift your head from the bed for easy access.  

Users who are viewing this thread