What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help!! Despacito earworm needs to stop!!! (1 Viewer)

Courtjester

The Town Drunk
This song is always on the radio and now I can't get it out of my head and the worst part is all I know is the song title and then I end up making up the rest as I am singing it to myself....

"Despacito....blah, blah, blah. blah going to buy a Burrito.

looking for a bag of Fritos.

Despacito ...something.. something...got bit by a mosquito.

My wife is really kind of neato.....

Make it stop......... :wall: :wall:

My suggestion is to stop listening to the radio. Any given station plays maybe 8-10 songs at any given time. So everything becomes an earworm.

I have teenage daughters that sort of imin
I always have my ipod plugged in and recently she got her own and started plugging hers in.  one day she unplugs mine but realizes she doesn't have her lightning cable (mine is old school port) and then the radio comes on instead and she's shocked that i have radio in my car after driving in it for the past 10 years.   we listened to a few songs but that was the end of it.  i can do her music just fine (i like a bunch of her stuff) but there will be no radio played. 

I like the part that goes

Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito
Nos vamos pegando, poquito a poquito
Cuando tú me besas con esa destreza
Veo que eres malicia con delicadeza

This is how we do it down in Puerto Rico

We say that Justin Beibers Whackalito

And all Americanos are dumb as sh*to

Why do you think China banned his as*alito?

Earworm failsafe device is the Gilligan's Island theme song.

You will get the Gilligan's Island theme song stuck in your head, but if your goal was to extract the earworm, it does the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread