What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HBO's new anthology series Room 104 (1 Viewer)

Juxtatarot

Footballguy
I'm of the opinion that every new HBO series deserves it's own thread here since their hit rate is so much higher than any other network.  I caught the first episode of Room 104 and it was a bit spooky and, at a minimum, quite entertaining.  It felt like a modern episode of The Twilight Zone -- maybe not one of the all-time classics but certainly an above average episode.  I'm not sure what to expect for the show particularly since it's an anthology series all taking place in the same hotel room (thus the title).  Anyway, I think this first episode is worth a try.

I'd also like to ask a question about this first episode but I can figure out how to do that spoiler thing.

I'm of the opinion that every new HBO series deserves it's own thread here since their hit rate is so much higher than any other network.  I caught the first episode of Room 104 and it was a bit spooky and, at a minimum, quite entertaining.  It felt like a modern episode of The Twilight Zone -- maybe not one of the all-time classics but certainly an above average episode.  I'm not sure what to expect for the show particularly since it's an anthology series all taking place in the same hotel room (thus the title).  Anyway, I think this first episode is worth a try.

I'd also like to ask a question about this first episode but I can figure out how to do that spoiler thing.
yeah it was good enough to keep me watching.  definitely had some good tension

to do spoilers put spoiler and /spoiler in brackets []

so example [spoiler INSERT SPOILER [/spoiler but just put the other ] to close them off

Last edited by a moderator:
The first one and the pizza delivery one were very good. The others were decent enough to hold my attention. The last one sucked, and i turned it off. The redhead was hot, but even that wasnt enough to keep me interested in watching. Reminded me of some bs suzanne vega/phillip glass 80s wannabe montage/interpretive dance. Ill heep watching at 23 minutes per episode, but its on a quick hook, now.

Users who are viewing this thread