Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2017 FBG Subscriber Contest is LIVE


Recommended Posts

DeShone Kizer $6 26.30
Thomas Rawls $8 5.90
Rex Burkhead $7 15.30
Antonio Brown $37 7.70
DeVante Parker $14 12.60
Adam Thielen $13 30.60
Kendall Wright $4 9.60
Coby Fleener $13 0.00
Greg Zuerlein $2 17.60
Los Angeles Rams $5 11.00

Saved by the performance of Rex Burkhead, Thielen and Greg the Leg.
136.60
Missing RB David Johnson, RB Kareem Hunt, RB Charcandrick West, WR Jeremy Maclin, WR Chris Hogan (hurt) TE Jared Cook, K Justin Tucker, D Eagles
Farthest I've been!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK I'm in - I'm going to setup a site for live scoring this year.

Live Scoring site is ready to go!

After much discussion, the official ruling is that Seattle's defense should get 5 points, not 7. The standings have been re-run and re-posted to reflect the correction, which changes the status of fou

19 hours ago, stubby said:

at 105 now, but still have all of Newton and McCaffrey, and -6.3 with Parker....hope that will be enough to get above the cut, but certainly not a sure thing

Turns out I made It easily due to the Cam/McCaffery show. Probably out next week though thanks to no QB (Winston) and only Hunt at RB. Maybe having Evans back, along with both Ertz and Gronk will help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a lot of unique ownership for some of my biggest contributors. 

Dak -- 172
Kamara -- 191
Kelce -- 66 (shocking)
ASJ -- 199

Less than 20 teams with any 2 of the above and no owners with 3 of them.

With Hunt/Ertz/Hyde (277 with all 3) as a somewhat common base, those 4 above have been enough most of the time to get me near the top.  And my best ball WRs like Robby, Ginn, Parker, Marvin Jones, Hogan, Kelvin, Martavis, B. Coleman, and Golladay usually do enough to fill in the rest.  Even Dion Lewis with less than 150 owners could be big for me coming down the stretch. 

No Hyde/ASJ/Robby/Gano this week, but I still think I can make it through.  After that, I feel pretty good about the roster even though anything can happen obviously.

Link to post
Share on other sites

QB: Winston (2), Stafford (3), Wentz (5)

RB: Bell (8), McCaffrey (8), Hunt (8), Rawls (1), Smallwood (1), Tolbert (1)

WR: An. Brown (7), Adams (6), Hogan (5), Stills (5), Agholor (5), Golladay (2), Kerley (0), Switzer (0), Butler (2)

TE: Ertz (8), Z Miller (1), L Willson (1), Toilolo (1)

K: Prater (2), Walsh (1), Sturgis (0), Zuerlein (7)

D: New England (1), Tampa Bay (4), Oakland (0), Detroit (5)

If DeVante, LeVeon and Antonio Brown kick butt, they are so lightly owned that it would bode well for me

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2017 at 2:14 PM, gianmarco said:

I have a lot of unique ownership for some of my biggest contributors. 

Dak -- 172
Kamara -- 191
Kelce -- 66 (shocking)
ASJ -- 199

Less than 20 teams with any 2 of the above and no owners with 3 of them.

With Hunt/Ertz/Hyde (277 with all 3) as a somewhat common base, those 4 above have been enough most of the time to get me near the top.  And my best ball WRs like Robby, Ginn, Parker, Marvin Jones, Hogan, Kelvin, Martavis, B. Coleman, and Golladay usually do enough to fill in the rest.  Even Dion Lewis with less than 150 owners could be big for me coming down the stretch. 

No Hyde/ASJ/Robby/Gano this week, but I still think I can make it through.  After that, I feel pretty good about the roster even though anything can happen obviously.

Where are you guys looking to get the active ownership counts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2017 at 4:14 PM, gianmarco said:

I have a lot of unique ownership for some of my biggest contributors. 

Dak -- 172
Kamara -- 191
Kelce -- 66 (shocking)
ASJ -- 199

Less than 20 teams with any 2 of the above and no owners with 3 of them.

With Hunt/Ertz/Hyde (277 with all 3) as a somewhat common base, those 4 above have been enough most of the time to get me near the top.  And my best ball WRs like Robby, Ginn, Parker, Marvin Jones, Hogan, Kelvin, Martavis, B. Coleman, and Golladay usually do enough to fill in the rest.  Even Dion Lewis with less than 150 owners could be big for me coming down the stretch. 

No Hyde/ASJ/Robby/Gano this week, but I still think I can make it through.  After that, I feel pretty good about the roster even though anything can happen obviously.

I have Kamara and ASJ.  Still in it for now.  Wish I had Kelce instead of Eifert.  

only 4 players haven't counted for me.  Jeremy Hill and Eifert, who obviously won't.  and then Zane Gonzalez and Vance McDonald, though McD was a yard from counting last week and without ASJ this week, he might be my best chance for points at TE this coming week.  All in all, not a bad run, and with Hunt, LeVeon, Crabtree, I think I have a good core. I wish I had better QBs.  Dalton, Kizer, and Hoyer (:wall:) not gonna get it done.

Good luck.

Edited by Caesar
Link to post
Share on other sites

QB: Prescott (6), Stafford (3), Big Ben (0)

RB: Hyde (7), Hunt (7), Kamara (5), J. Allen (3) D. Lewis (1), D. Washington (2), Kelley (0)

WR: R. Anderson (5), K. Benjamin (4), Hogan (4), Ginn (4), Marvin Jones (4), D. Parker (2), Golladay (2), M. Bryant (1), , B. Coleman (1)

TE: Ertz (7), Kelce (7), ASJ (2), Kittle (2)

K: Gano (6), Walsh (3), Sturgis (1)

D: Saints (4), Buffalo (4), Dallas (2)

Only Big Ben and R. Kelley have yet to contribute (and Kelley won't from here on out).  Only Kelley and Sturgis are done for the year for me.  Nothing terribly flashy aside from my two stud TEs.  But with 3 very solid RBs and a top tier QB, the boom/bust WRs have done enough to cap off the points. 

I was just looking and aside from my kickers and defenses, I've only had ONE score in all 10 weeks that was in the single digits that counted toward the final and that was Golladay's 8.6 this past week.  Every other score from every contributor that's counted for every week has been at least double digits.  That probably explains my scores so far.  Just hope they can keep it up!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Kirk Cousins for getting me through to week 11! :lol: 

Thiught for sure I was toast but checked this morning to see I made the cut by .7 points, 1576th place! Good luck the the other 1599 entries still alive. Didn’t realize many of you followed it this closely during the games, I’ll have to check in more often now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know they all count the same - buy psychologically, I like being ahead of the cut line and sweating out the Monday Night game.  This week I have 16 players who could count - 4 play in the 1:00 games, 12 play 4:00 or later, including 3 Eagles Sunday night, and 5 Seahawks Monday night.  I'll be chasing that line like crazy on Monday night...

Link to post
Share on other sites

First time posting in this thread.  I'd just like to apologize to anyone just missing the cut.  My team has no shot of winning, but yet, is still alive.  I feel like I'm stealing a spot.


The annoying thing is I've been in this contest for years, and this this year's team is the one that I hate the most, but has gone the furthest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Luck to all that are left!!! This my deepest run in this contest so far and unbelievably had to take a goose egg at QB in week 10.... Hopefully my TE's can keep carrying me through to the next week!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2017 at 6:41 PM, Mario Kart said:

http://calcomatic.com/EntryLive/101890

Thanks to Goff, I'm at 128.55. Current line is 106.7. I'm not holding my breath.

Not sure why, but the live scoring must not have been 100% correct and I'm still in the contest. Not sure if I'll make it much further but I'm still in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mario Kart said:

Not sure why, but the live scoring must not have been 100% correct and I'm still in the contest. Not sure if I'll make it much further but I'm still in.

Yeah, the live scoring is unofficial obviously.  And since I'm using the NFL Game Day live feed while FBG gets a stats data feed on Monday - the data on a few players can sometimes be different.  Most of the time the issue is with my site and I always make sure to advance the correct teams.  For example, you entry at calcomatic is still active for this week.

Link to post
Share on other sites

:kicksrock:  this is going even worse than I had anticipated.  I need big games from everyone, and the few players I have going in the early games are all laying eggs.

 

Entry 103300 Rank: 1597 :sadbanana:

 

 

Edited by Sinn Fein
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in big trouble this week... Need Wentz, Etrz, Gronk, B. McManus, P. Richardson, T. Gabriel, and T. Benjamin to have big days.  This isn't the list of players from which big games need to occur... I think pretty much all these guys need to have big games.

Wentz -8

Etrz, Gronk -0

McManus - 3

Richardson, Gabriel, Benjamin -3.6, -2.2, -0

I guess the only good thing is those guys will start counting very early for me :lol: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, heckmanm said:

I think I’m :deadbanana: this week, unless Ertz, Graham and Walsh all go completely bonkers.

Yep, I'm in the same boat. Cooks has helped but things aren't looking good right now.

Fleener actually did something this week, I could use Jimmy or Ertz as flex. really it's not that my lowest scoring guys didn't show (my 2nd flex is 10.7) but nobody scored high this week.

Edited by -OZ-
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sinn Fein said:

Moving on up...Entry 103300 Rank: 1596

Entry 103300 Rank: 1595

 

I am not quite ready to concede yet.  A lot of outlying areas still to report in...but its not looking good  trailing the cut line by 62.8

Wentz/Wilson (-0) - good game could see one of them hit 30 - I have been at 28+ 7 times

Smallwood (-0) - my only other RB this week - hoping for 2-3 points

Richardson (-4.4) - hoping for +7 points here, for a running total of +40

Graham / Ertz (-2.4/4.4) - this is really my entire chance right here - need 40 points

Walsh (-0) 10 points

Seattle (-5) - at home, maybe a few TOs and sacks could net a few points...

So, if everything goes swimmingly, I could still see 90+ points, which would put me 30 over the existing cutline  - which could move as much as 30 points - so even if everything goes perfectly, I am still going to be chasing shadows imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mario Kart said:

Not sure why, but the live scoring must not have been 100% correct and I'm still in the contest. Not sure if I'll make it much further but I'm still in.

I need Ertz, Wentz, and Ajayi to have a great game as long as no one else has them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Steeler said:

I'm in big trouble this week... Need Wentz, Etrz, Gronk, B. McManus, P. Richardson, T. Gabriel, and T. Benjamin to have big days.  This isn't the list of players from which big games need to occur... I think pretty much all these guys need to have big games.

Wentz -8

Etrz, Gronk -0

McManus - 3

Richardson, Gabriel, Benjamin -3.6, -2.2, -0

I guess the only good thing is those guys will start counting very early for me :lol: 

 

Update: I'm 9 points below the cut right now (thanks K. Stills!!!!)

Wentz - 12

Ertz, Richardson, Gabriel
-6.6, -6.4, -4.5


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

 existing cutline  - which could move as much as 30 points 

Do we think so? If I Graham and Ertz get what I'd think they should, I should be just north of 150. Gonna be close this week. It's not good when Cohen is your best RB.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 points below the current cut line.  Currently have a 0 at TE with Ertz/Graham still to go and a 1 at K with Walsh to go.  One of my flex spots is -6.6, with Ajayi, Richardson and one of the two TEs competing for that score.  Certainly not dead yet but need a couple big performances down the stretch here 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Entry 103300 Rank: 1595

 

I am not quite ready to concede yet.  A lot of outlying areas still to report in...but its not looking good  trailing the cut line by 62.8

Wentz/Wilson (-0) - good game could see one of them hit 30 - I have been at 28+ 7 times

Smallwood (-0) - my only other RB this week - hoping for 2-3 points

Richardson (-4.4) - hoping for +7 points here, for a running total of +40

Graham / Ertz (-2.4/4.4) - this is really my entire chance right here - need 40 points

Walsh (-0) 10 points

Seattle (-5) - at home, maybe a few TOs and sacks could net a few points...

So, if everything goes swimmingly, I could still see 90+ points, which would put me 30 over the existing cutline  - which could move as much as 30 points - so even if everything goes perfectly, I am still going to be chasing shadows imo.

I'm pulling for you. Wentz could just go nuts. Seriously epic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...